[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things Trump cultists here are forced to ignore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: 1487641127466.gif (364KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487641127466.gif
364KB, 300x225px
http://www.advocate.com/commentary/2017/3/23/still-trying-portray-trump-lgbt-advocate-here-are-some-facts
>>
>>7973198
>implying there is ANYTHING wrong with ANY of that
Stop being so entitled. We're not above other Americans.
>>
>>7973198
>advocuck.com
>>
>>7973199
>>7973207

I can feel this desperation like the finest wine
>>
>>7973354
t. Schlomo Guttenstein
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with free association.
>>
>>7973406
Your freedom ends where my feelings begin.
>>
>>7973354
>OP got triggered
>>
What's the point of slamming someone for not being pro-lgbt when there were no pro-lgbt candidates to begin with?
>>
>>7973854
>opposes importing millions of people who want us to hang
>not pro-lgbt
>>
>>7973972
Being against mass immigration doesn't automatically make you pro-lgbt.
It just means you're a sane individual.
>>
>>7974019
sane by lacking an insanity that is particularly anti-lgbt. hence, pro-lgbt.
>>
>>7973199
>We're not above other Americans.

What is like being such a cuck?
>>
>>7974066
>not being a supremacist is being a cuck
>>
>>7974110
>xir doesn't want to be recognized as being better than cishets
>claims he's not a cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x600px
Fuck pol need to fuck off lgbt it is getting old
>>
>>7974120
>he
pls dont
>>
>>7973207
>>7973391
>>7973406
>>7973452
>>7973602
>notanargument.shitposter

>>7973854
>implying all candidates were equally harmful to LGBT

>>7973972
>Islam is the only threat to LGBT people today
Found the useful idiot.
>>
So in your opinion what should I, as a gay man, fear more?

Hundreds of Millions of Muslims who think it's okay to push gay people off roof tops and hang them from cranes, or a few baby boomer American Christian Conservatives who refuse to bake me a wedding cake?

I couldn't care less about Trump's stance on LGBT rights. We already have all the rights we need. All the protection we need. Those things aren't under threat now or in the future because even Republicans are now slowly turning LGBT friendly.

What I do care about is our government letting in people from the middle east who adhere to a religion which will never, ever tolerate LGBT people. Christianity went from 100% against homosexuality to a huge chunk tolerating it in a very short amount of time. That shit will NEVER happen with Islam. Islam hasn't evolved since its creation 1500 years ago. Islam is NEVER going to reform like other religions.

I feel perfectly safe next to your elderly Christian Trump hat wearing American. I do not feel safe standing next to anyone who looks like they might adhere to Islam. I know that even your average moderate Muslim wouldn't hesitate to put an end to my life if there were no repercussions for him.

That's why I vote for far-right, anti-immigration, and anti-Islam politicians. As a gay man that is my number one biggest issue. I am voting for my survival and the survival of the Western world. If the Western world goes, so will LGBT people.

If you fall for the crocodile tears of liberals and left-wingers while they let in hordes of homophobic Muslims, you deserve what's coming to you.
>>
>>7974749
<3
>>
File: 1490217024007.jpg (262KB, 1182x1330px) Image search: [Google]
1490217024007.jpg
262KB, 1182x1330px
>>7974749
You, I like you.
>>
>>7974749
Here's the thing. Dying in a terrorist attack is OBVIOUSLY far worse than trans girls being arrested and forced to register as sex offenders for using the girl's room, but the latter is much more common, because the people in favor of those sorts of policies are in charge of the government. The terrorists don't have any support from our government, and our law enforcement and intelligence agencies are constantly working to stop them. Allowing "millions of Muslims" to enter the country might allow some terrorist attacks to happen that otherwise would not have happened, but the chance of those attacks affecting either you or anyone you know is ridiculously small. Whereas, if the GOP gets their way, it's going to make life worse for the vast majority of trans people. It really comes down to this: are you more worried about the miniscule chance of something horrific chance, or the high chance of something moderately bad happening?
>>
>>7975278
>but the latter is much more common,
Bullshit. Single terrorist attacks have killed more people than will ever be arrested for using the wrong bathroom.
>>
How many AMERICANS are killed in terrorist attacks every year, Mr. America First?
>>
File: 1340157733086.jpg (38KB, 395x450px) Image search: [Google]
1340157733086.jpg
38KB, 395x450px
>>7974749
Based gayfag. I bake you as many fucking cakes as you and your buttbuddies can eat friend.
>>
>>7975545
One is too many. People aren't sheep to be sacrificed on Molochs's altar to Diversity.
>>
>>7975278
How many trans girls having to use the wrong bathroom = 1 death by terrorism?
>>
File: 1488206960149.png (363KB, 1600x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1488206960149.png
363KB, 1600x1156px
>>7973198
i saw this exact same thread, same title and pic and everything, a week or two ago
halt your shitposting
>>
>>7975573
>>
>>7974034
>only black or white exists
>>
>>7974376
Go play in traffic you resentful shitskin.
>>
>>7975565
>One is too many. People aren't sheep to be sacrificed on Molochs's altar to Diversity.
Neither should we tolerate the right's anti-LGBT policy, because making the lives of LGBT people worse is not a "sacrifice" that will help us in our fight against terrorism. It's just evil people being evil for evil's sake.

>>7975573
I'm not willing to tolerate any anti-trans policies, since they do not in any direct way contribute to the fight against terrorism. I am willing to accept that some innocent Muslim/Arab people will be harmed (or at least disadvantaged/inconvenienced) by our policies, however it's not really practical to implement these policies without that sort of "collateral damage". But there's no coherent case to be made that sex-segregation of bathrooms will help us win the fight against ISIS, so I'm not willing to see the anti-trans policies as "collateral damage" or "a neccessary sacrifice". If the right's policies do succeed in stopping terrorism, I applaud them for that; but at the same time I must also condemn them for harming LGBT people, AND for trying to create this false dichotomy where a loss of LGBT rights is the "price" we have to pay to be safe from terrorism. It's really no different than being rescued from a sinking ship by someone who then rapes you, and saying you have to forgive him for raping you because otherwise you'd be dead. One's evil actions that are indeed evil and not just morally gray, are not excused just because they also did some good things, ESPECIALLY if they show no remorse and continue to do evil things.
>>
>>7975960
Do you have any more lies to make a non-argument with?
>>
>>7976147
Do you have too much melanin to comprehend you should fuck off?
>>
>>7976193
>too much melanin
To the best of my knowledge, my ancestry is entirely European, going back at least a few generations. All the foreign-born ancestors of mine that I'm aware of come from somewhere in Europe.

>you should fuck off
I've probably be in this thread longer than you. And failing to make an argument, then getting triggered and telling the other person to fuck off, is not a legitimate debate tactic. Either present a legitimate rebuttal, or don't expect to be taken seriously.
>>
>>7974749
I bet you don't give a flying fuck about what your Christian rats do in Africa and LatAm. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>7976220
(((entirely European)))
>>
>>7976346
t. ///anon///
>>
>>7976353
Hey Schlomo watcha doin
>>
>>7976353
This is new. What do the slashes mean?
>>
>>7976346
I'm not aware of having any Jewish ancestry. My family's been mostly Catholic in terms of religion, though from my parent's generation on we've been mostly agnostic in practice. Really the only case that could be made for me being non-white is that a lot of my ancestors are from Poland which was once considered "not really white".
>>
>>7976422
Yeah because Pollacks are kikes. Poland used to be 30% Jewish and they mingled together a fuckton.
>>
>>7974749
Oh look another spoiled, entitled middle class white boy who wants to protect his money more than actually have a conscience. Go fuck yourself, I hope muslims burn your fucking suburb to the ground and make you actually have to work for a living, you lazy pile of shit.
>>
>>7976627
retard alert
>>
>>7976627
This. I can't wait to see all these /pol/fags drafted and send to die in their cherished crusade.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/04/politics/ben-carson-prisons-gay-choice/index.html

Carson had asserted Wednesday morning on CNN's "New Day" that homosexuality is a choice because people "go into prison straight -- and when they come out, they're gay."

I totally forgot about when Carson said that, that's hilarious.
>>
>>7974749
Realistically if you're in the U.S. a toddler is more likely to murder you than a Muslim so I'm more afraid of bees and lightning than Muslims.

But getting screwed over by shitty health insurance policies or something is pretty common.

I'm just being realistic instead of a retarded baby jumping at his own shadow.

Also you can be for keeping Muslims out of the country and against everything else Trump supports. Though I don't really think Trump supports or opposes anything. He only cares about himself and doesn't really know what the fuck he's doing politically. But he definitely let a bunch of Dominionist whackjobs and Putin supporters in which is shit. It bothers me more as an atheist than an lgbt. Christians still pull Muslim "murder gay people and stone blaphemers (witches whatever)" shit in backwaters in Africa and elsewhere. Theocracies are shit.

Europe has less fucking crazy concerns but our geographic location mostly protects us. 9/11 was terrible but natural disasters, traffic accidents, gun deaths and a ton of other shit are still more reasonable worries for people here.
>>
Muslims are 1% of the US population. 10% of mass shootings in the US in the past decade were by Muslims:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data

One quarter of Muslims in the US support the murder of Americans for jihad.

http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/150612-CSP-Polling-Company-Nationwide-Online-Survey-of-Muslims-Topline-Poll-Data.pdf

More than 20% of Muslims in every Western land support overthrow of the secular democracy they live under and installation of Sharia law:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx#sharia
>>
>>7974749
>We already have all the rights we need

spoken like a true white gay dude, might as well not even say LGBT at that point
>>
Trump is less dangerous for LGBT than leftards who import hordes of homophobic savages from third world shitholes lol
>>
>>7977666
>triggered tranny
>>
>>7976430
Aren't Polish Jews (and European Jews in general) essentially biologically white?

>>7976672
Not an argument.

>>7977330
>thereligionofpeace.com
Yeah I'm sure they're a good place to get unbiased information from. It's kind of amusing how your sources get more and more fringe going from top to bottom.

>>7977677
>didn't read the thread

>>7979083
Since so many gays are now saying "we have all the rights we need", the LGBT movement should now focus on the other members of LGBT. Those gays themselves are basically saying they don't want activism in their favor anyways.
>>
>>7977666
Listen up, Satan! Your trips don't change the facts about Islamic ideology and your casual racism against the ethnic Caucasoids is very problematic!
>>
>>7979381
Jews are Middle Eastern mixed with white. Not fully white.
>>
>>7980102
Was Jesus white?
>>
>>7974749
>If you fall for the crocodile tears of liberals and left-wingers while they let in hordes of homophobic Muslims, you deserve what's coming to you.
THIS
H
I
S
>>
>>7973854
Sanders was pro-lgbt
>inb4 unrealistic candidate
As long as he got the nomination he would have just as much of a chance as Clinton. People vote based on what party the candidate is running in when it comes to final election. If Sanders was nominated and had a donkey sticker slapped on him then all the Dems who voted for Clinton would have just voted for him. He still would have lost but at least he's not anti-lgbt
>>
>>7981883
>open borders
>pro-lgbt
kek Commie, what are you smoking?
>>
>>7981888
Prove he was open borders
>>
>>7976627

>Oh look another spoiled, entitled middle class white boy who wants to protect his money more than actually have a conscience

You want to open our borders to a culture that places theocratic law over the rights guaranteed by the constitution, possibly let in militant suicidal murderers, and run the risk of innocent Americans dying just because there are some people in that same religion that might get their feelings hurt because we're calling their religion out for its backwards ideals when they won't do it themselves. And somehow we're the ones without a conscience.

How many gold medals in mental gymnastics do you have?
>>
>>7975278

>Allowing "millions of Muslims" to enter the country might allow some terrorist attacks to happen that otherwise would not have happened, but the chance of those attacks affecting either you or anyone you know is ridiculously small.
This isn't just about me or people I know. It's about ALL Americans. Including trans people. One terrorist attack is too many. If we have the opportunity to stop them, we need to take it.

>Whereas, if the GOP gets their way, it's going to make life worse for the vast majority of trans people. It really comes down to this: are you more worried about the miniscule chance of something horrific chance, or the high chance of something moderately bad happening?
The minuscule chance is vastly amplified if you increase the population of the primary demographic that commits said horrific acts. And yes, I would rather trans people be slightly uncomfortable using the "wrong" bathroom than people -- including trans people -- dying in terrorist attacks. What kind of question is that?
>>
>>7981798
no.
>>
>>7981798
He was Palestinian so no.
>>
>>7982085
There's no such people.
>>
File: fuck white people.jpg (741KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
fuck white people.jpg
741KB, 1080x1920px
>>7977666
"YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE (GAY) MALE"

quality argument there kiddo
>>
>>7982165
t. Avram Schekelberg
>>
>>7982186
I love how some people get so fat you can't even tell if they're male or female.
>>
>>7982186
I love this picture
>>
File: tumblr_oha2cdqF6V1vliivdo3_1280.jpg (69KB, 800x793px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oha2cdqF6V1vliivdo3_1280.jpg
69KB, 800x793px
>>7973199
>>7973207
>>7973391
>>7973406
>>7973602

Yawn

http://www.hrc.org/blog/trump-appoints-radical-anti-lgbtq-activist-to-lead-hhs-civil-rights-office
>>
>>7981867
>>7974841
>>7974850
>>7975552

Does it hurt to be this desperate?

Also, still ignoring christian terrorism
>>
>>7977330

Lol:

https://www.splcenter.org/20100126/terror-right
>>
File: lostkingdom1previewpage07.jpg (253KB, 500x753px) Image search: [Google]
lostkingdom1previewpage07.jpg
253KB, 500x753px
>>7981867

I love when islamophobes are quiet about christian terrorism and places like Uganda.

Almost like you are cowards worthy of death...
>>
>>7983719
I'm pretty sure "islamophobes" are also aware that Africa is shit. :|

Christian ideology is not the same threat to LGBT as Islamic ideology if you're in a Western country. Pulse nightclub is the most well known example.
>>
>>7981883
Sanders was an unrealistic candidate BECAUSE the chance of him getting the nomination was low to begin with.
>>
>>7983725
You do realize Christian ideology is the main reason why gay marriage and adoption rights weren't guaranteed nation-wide decades ago? If it wasn't for Christian ideology, homophobia wouldn't be normalized the way it is, and people like the Pulse shooter and his family would have been forced to realize long ago that their attitudes towards homosexuals are unacceptable.
>>
>>7983719
Uganda is shit because of Christianity, not the fact it is inhabited by 60-IQ negroes. Right...
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25KB, 245x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25KB, 245x330px
If you want to do the whole emancipation thing over again, keep voting left.

if you'd rather not have to, vote against islam.
>>
>>7984257
>people like the Pulse shooter and his family would have been forced to realize long ago that their attitudes towards homosexuals are unacceptable
So now you are blaming a radical Islamic attack on Christians... makes perfect sense
>>
File: Catalyst_kid.png (193KB, 287x500px) Image search: [Google]
Catalyst_kid.png
193KB, 287x500px
>>7974749
>>7977330
>>7982186

http://ourqueerstories.com/how-orlando-unexpectedly-united-muslims-and-lgbtis/
>>
>>7984498
Except white American Christian applauded the Ugandan kill the gay laws.

>>7984607
The normalization of homophobia created by Christian culture is what allowed homophobic attitudes to persist and propogate, even among people who are not Christian. If it wasn't for Christians saying it's okay to be homophobic, the Muslims in America would be exposed to the idea that homophobia is wrong and fucked up. Instead, they see christians being homophobic too, and figure that it's okay to do.
>>
>>7984599
The only non-leftist parties oppsose LGBT "emancipation". They want to see gender transition banned, normalization of homosexuality forbidden, and gay adoptive parents jailed for child abuse. The problem is not Islam, it's right-wing intolerance - which Islamic theocratic rule is a form of.
>>
>>7976302
You're free to kick them out of your shithole, just don't come here
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.