[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BODY HAIR REMOVAL HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: gross.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gross.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
How the HELL do you get a smooth ANYTHING when you have light skin and coarse, dark hair?

I've tried epilating, which doesn't even pull out all the hairs most of the time, I've tried shaving which just leaves little black spots everywhere and leads to ingrown hairs/razor bumps two days afterwards and I've tried things like Nair which just do the same thing as the shaving! Little black dots because it doesn't get the root!

I've found this stuff on amazon: http://amzn.to
/2nNdZO5

I'm not sure if it'll work for someone with coarse hair like me though. I'm worried I've just end up with little black dots like always.

Pic related is how my legs look regardless of whether I shave/epilate/whatever.
>>
>>7973096
Just accept and learn to love your inner gorilla
>>
>>7973159
No :(
>>
Same problem here OP. Was going to get an epilator...I thought it was supposed to pull out the root?
>>
>>7973096
>light skin and coarse, dark hair
Prime candidate for laser hair removal
>>
File: 5345f245.jpg (157KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5345f245.jpg
157KB, 960x1280px
>>7973096
>How the HELL do you get a smooth ANYTHING when you have light skin and coarse, dark hair?
Dude, that's perfect for laser.

I have pale white skin and had a lot of dark, coarse, black hair, Mediterranean style.

After laser, I'm as smooth and creepy as fucking mannequin.
So start saving and invest in laser.
>>7973192
Never use an epilator before laser.
If you have a lot of hair, the epilator is going to take a lot of time and be very painful.
>>
>>7973217
But I don't look like a girl and I don't have the money for laser..

How much is it for full body stuff anyway?
>>
>>7973223
>But I don't look like a gi
And?
Guys do it too.
>How much is it for full body stuff anyway?
Can't say.
I made a deal with the clinic.
~4000 € for eliminating all body hair + any necessary future check.
Expensive, but much, much cheaper and paying for each single session.

If you want to get rid of your body hair, laser is the way to go.
Check places in your city, see if the have offers, coupons, whatever.
Once you find one that offers a good deal, even if small, go talk with them.
They'll make a test, they'll give you info and you will build from there.

Shaving sucks. Is slow, takes times, doesn't last very much, you can cut and whatnot, hair grows ''stronger'' (not really).
Another option you have are the epilating creams, but uuuuuuuh, I don't know about them. Tried some when I was a faggot. They work, but they stink and are potentially dangerous (chemical burns and all that)
>>
>>7973259
What about all the groupons I see for like $200 for 8 sessions?

Seems like too good to be true.
>>
>>7973326
Nah, is possible.
But you have to keep in mind that there are a few types of laser, and not all are as effective.
Although if you have pale skin and dark hair you shouldn't give a fuck cause it will work great for you in most cases.
If you see one of those coupons, try it. Visit the place, take a look around.
Ask the personal.
And who knows, you can always at least try once, what can you lose?
Well, 200$, I guess...

My experience was expensive cause it included ALL hair, from eyebrows to toes, it was for life(pretty much) and I really had a lot of hair, not joking...
>>
>>7973524
They even did like your butt and groin?

I thought they didn't usually do that for guys
>>
>>7973540
>They even did like your butt and groin?
Fortunately, I didn't need it in my butt.
I was blessed with an almost bald butt, and HRT took care of the rest.

They ask for groin every time I go. I haven't done it (yet) cause I think that a hairless groin looks... weird. I like to have it simply trimmed down there. But any time I want, they'll do it without a problem.

>I thought they didn't usually do that for guys
It's a job. Why wouldn't they do something for money?
But I guess it might depend from place to place.

Hair in guys can be harder to deal with, so sessions might be more expensive or you'll need more sessions to deal with a zone in particular.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.