[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw trannies have a higher rate of suicide than regular people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>mfw trannies have a higher rate of suicide than regular people
>>
File: le feels bad man frog xD.jpg (18KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
le feels bad man frog xD.jpg
18KB, 600x384px
>>7972887
>mwf
>>
Only AGP, truetrans don't have that problem.
>>
>>7972896
what the fuck is truetrans, are you people delusional? all trannies are fake, cause theyre all just men in dresses.
>>
>>7972910
Sounds like you hate trans people
>>
>>7972896
Laura Acorn or whatever her name was, she was clearly HSTS.
>>
>>7972914

>answering what a truetrans is
>name calling
>>
>>7972919
Joshua Alcorn
>>
>>7972986
That's actually kinda rude considering she died.
>>
>>7972986
>>7972919
Her name was Leelah Alcorn.
There, I fixed it for you
>>
>>7972896
if you kill yourself you're as trutrans as can be
>>
"agp" (quotes cause it's a fucking meme) individuals have the body impressed so hard upon them that they cannot convince themselves they are female, while believing/wishing extremely hard they are/were born female. "Hsts" don't have this, and the mind completely overtakes at a young age, allowing them to transition younger because they are able to basically delude themselves and overcome the information sent to their mind about their body. Lucky bitches :(
>>
>>7972896
I thought AGP are just casual fetishists while real trannies are the mentally ill lunatics?
>>
>>7973222
>have the body impressed so hard upon them that they cannot convince themselves they are female
Elaborate?
>>
>>7972887
OP pic looks familiar. Is that the goron leader guy from Ocarina of Time?
>>
>>7972887
So do rural conservatives:
http://acsh.org/news/2017/03/16/suicides-rural-america-increased-more-40-16-years-11010

Being a hick is a mental illness.
>>
>>7972887
>>7972896
>tfw all lgbt have higher suicide rates than normal people
XD
>>
> Some trans have crippling autism
I don't have a problem with you going from m to f just don't expect to call you by your fake gender you are either male or female not pangengejdkdndjdngenderfluidgender
Grow up already
>>
>>7972887
>>7972910
>>7972986
>>7974145
Do people come to this board just to do this? It seems really weird.
>>
>>7974154
Was related to the post since op has autism
>>
>>7974169
Yes
>>
>>7972887
Makes no difference when you waste your life here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.