[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd ratios?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Osim8rM.png (426KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
Osim8rM.png
426KB, 600x630px
What's up with the large amounts of Transsexuals on the Internet, I go to any LGBT community and it's like 75% mtf or ftm. This board ain't no better neither.

Are the other 3 letters hiding or something?

>pic unrelated
>gay here
>>
idk maybe women are more open about their issues and men are more prone to keeping shit to themselves and you see the same deal with mtfs and ftms
>>
Autism and social reclusion.
>>
>>7972256
op is saying trans people as a whole, regardless of gender, are overrepresented
>>7972235
because lgb (especially lg) don't really have much to talk about these days
>>
>>7972267
I suppose, I just have more common ground with gay people and wish there wasn't such a large shadow over 'em.
>>
>>7972277
Honestly there are generally more outside resources available for lgb, and much nore accepting and understanding (oh you like people like you ok! Vs wtf why is a "man" wanting to be a woman) so trannies tend to hide indoors and make friends/community over the web
>>
>>7972279
Yeah, that makes sense. Feel slightly bad for them now.

Hoping time will even things out. Wanna run into thriving digital gay shanty towns.
>>
>>7972235
Most of us almost never go outside.
>>
>>7972235
I think it's just because it's easier to live life as a gay man or lesbian woman than ever before. Many of them don't need online support communities.
>>
>>7972235
trannies have a hard time making friends and integrating with society on average, especially because of semi related mental illness problems, abuse, autism etc. so they spend a lot of their adolescence (and adulthood) online.
>>
>>7972235
I don't know what you're talking about, the ratios are right on all of the LGBT communities I know of. Tinder, Grindr, therapy groups, arts communities, self-help, all of them have the right ratio.

As for why so many straight communities would rather pretend to be trans than pretend to be gay, bi or lesbian, I think it's equal parts them still getting a kick out of pretending to be girls like they did/do in highschool, and pedophiles needing a good cover story for why they're not drowning in risky sex or going outside ever.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.