[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transgender Cop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

I'm going to college for a criminology degree right now and hope to become a police officer. Is it a pipe dream to think I'll get in if I'm trans? (passable-ish but I just started mones)
>>
>>7972003
you'll probably end up working the lab or a desk job or something
>>
>>7972003
Depends on where you live, I guess? It's not like trans police officers don't exist
>>
>>7972038
California right now, but moving to Seattle for 4 year degree. I mean they're both liberal af
>>
>>7972003
Its doable, i looked it into myself when i believed in the criminal justice system. But youre gonna have to be like robocop, you get that right? People will be willing to blame your every slight fuckup on the tranny thing.
>>
>>7972003
Kill yourself, you're already a pig
>>
Just shoot a nig nog and you'll be accepted
>>
>>7972003
if you're white and willing to arrest anyone who's not, you're good, cops dont give two fucks about gender as long you do your job and protect the cop brotherhood.
keep in mind though nearly every single person in the trans community you meet esp if you are in sf or seattle etc will hate your guts.
>>
>>7972003
>wanting to be a cop
Do you wanna beat up blacks and poor people with no consequence or something?
Honestly though, you could probably get in, but your fellow cops will rip on you for being tranny
>>
>>7972662
Eww it's a liberal, go to hell faggot. Cops are fucking awesome, i bet you're some cracksmoking monster who's always scared they'll get arested cuz they secretly jack off to kids in the park.
>>
>>
>>7973095
Are you one of those people who worships the ones who rule over you, like they give handouts and they are all-powerful protectors? You're fucking embarrassing, cops are the shittiest people CONSISTENTLY and their entire culture revolves around this.

Go to work and beat the shit out of innocent peiple, come home get drunk and beat the shit out of your family, fuck cops and fuck you, hope you get shot by one and realize how fucking stupid you are.
>>
>>7972003
You're FtM, right?
Do you plan on shooting black people and beating up minorities when you become a cop? As far as I know, that's what cops in the US do.
>>
glad to see how woke this board is
>>
>>7972003
my bf has a criminal justice degree and it got him nowhere. police don't care at all about college degrees. it was a waste of 4 years.
>>
File: Awooficer Inubarashi.png (335KB, 884x903px) Image search: [Google]
Awooficer Inubarashi.png
335KB, 884x903px
Daily reminder that Stonewall ranks of best organisations and companies for LGBT people to work for massively disproportionately features police forces. Security Services rank even higher.

The only reason people would try to persuade you not to join is because being a fed by it's nature makes you more right wing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.