[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW DO I FIND A GOOD BOYFRIEND

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 20

File: 56078.png (29KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
56078.png
29KB, 200x200px
>be 21
>really think guys are cute used to be straight leaning bi but honestly now i think im mostly just gay
>live in homophobic rural area in michigan
>lonely and want to find another lonely internet addict sorta weeby cute sadboi bf to cuddle and be bros with that appreciates me
>turned off by most of the gay community and how they act, lisps, flamers, just all the stereotypes can be so true. doesnt mean feminimity isnt cute still. or that i want a DOODBRO STR8 ACTING ALPHA GUY i just hate a lot of the community
>still like cute gay affectionate boys just not like walking stereotypes
>gay dating community is just a bunch of stereotypical people especially on EVERY dating site. just a bunch of drugged out old men. installed grindr for 2 minutes everyone there was an old man that just begged for cock pics like they do to everyone.
*sigh* i wish someone cool thought i was cute
>want to find love
>having hard time
>has hard time flirting and aproachign people socially awkward

How do i find a bf?
im not even really superficial about looks.
>>
That's the thing, only normies and bug-catchers go to gay bars and use grinder in order to find love.

If you want a non-normie or whatever you call it, I really don't know if there are any websites for it. I guess you just have to use your brain.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>7971846
but howwwww
im so frustrated because ive never been really able to really test out my sexuality and im so pent up and lonely.

I have a mini crush on this guy a barely know but im sure it probably wouldnt work. or that he wouldnt think im weird.

ive tried to find somebody here but ive never had much luck really. why are people so hard to find

it used to be easy for me to make friends but its hard for me now and honestly its becoming unbearable
>>
File: 1478086568777.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
1478086568777.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
Meet people on this site. I know it sounds like a horrible idea, and it normally is, but it's kind of your only shot (unless you're a furry, in which case you should probably start hanging out in furry circles if you want to meet another socially-inept, internet-addicted dork). Either that, or try online dating again (but stay the fuck away from grindr or tinder or whatever, because you want a boy to love and hold and treasure, not just casual sex). I'm a lesbo, so my dating pool is pretty much all rabidly intolerant feminists, but I managed to find a cute dorky girl on OK Cupid who can tolerate my right-leaning moderate politics, niche interests (I follow the Syrian Civil War play-by-play like sports fans follow whatever they follow, for instance, which apparently is a red flag for some people for some reason) and lack of concern for social issues. We watch anime and read books and manga and play games together and it's fucking awesome. You just have to dig through the shit. In your case, it's going to be flamers and old perverts, but there's a good dude somewhere in there for you. Best of luck to you, OP!
>>
>>7971873
If you're mtf, please include that you're mtf.
>>
>>7971870
I feel you. I made a Facebook account and sent a friend request to my best friend in childhood, he accepted.

It's been like a week and he hasn't even messaged me or acknowledged I'm there.
I know it's probably nothing. But over the course of 4 years, I had at least 120 sexual fantasies involving him. And for some reason that makes me lose all my motivation to message him.

If I saw him in real life I would immediately imagine making out with him and have a brain aneurysm.

(Wouldn't it be funny if you were him. I seem to think that every time someone posts something relatable.)
>>
>>7971873
i want someone to treasure me too though
i have no idea how to flirt without just being direct even over the internet im HORRIBLE at starting conversations and dating makes me horribly anxious and if you are anxious people will be turned off by you and if people sense any kind of need its unatractive too i cant click with most people and im affraid that when they get to know me they will slowly grow to think im weird.

what are some good ones that arent tinder, grindr, i sound desperate but i have had offers.
i have no idea what im doing and i dont know if if im ugly or not or what it is. plus i have no money to do any cool things and i dont have a lot of things that make me seem interestign. and people tend to avoid any kind of baggage like the plague but i cant just pretend it doesnt exist because ill be faking a character and they wont like me for me but who im pretending to be.

also what are the odds im ever going to find someone here that lives anywhere near me??
>>
>>7971893
It really doesn't matter in this context, though?. If I were MtF, I'd definitely mark that on my dating profile if that's what you mean.
>>7971900
My girlfriend and I were both super anxious when we first started talking. Our first conversation was literally
>"So, um, what have you been up to lately?"
>"I read some cool articles"
>"Yeah? Like what?"
>"Well, I read this really cool one about Scythian mummies with tattoos and then another one about bog bodies with intact hair and..."
Our first real conversation was literally about decomposition rates of human corpses, and now we're living together and treating each other like treasures and snuggling up every day and it's amazing. You can definitely find someone, but they might not necessarily be as close to you geographically as you might like. I got lucky because my girlfriend was going to the same college I was, but I have a friend whose boyfriend recently immigrated to the US from Costa Rica and married him. They're really happy, but it was difficult for them to have a long distance relationship across that many borders.
>>
File: Emoticons Sonrientes 44.jpg (16KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
Emoticons Sonrientes 44.jpg
16KB, 400x372px
>>7971897
im probably not him at least yours is someone you know L I T T E R A L L Y the gist of this is so fucking autistic and idk why i just think hes adorable

I hooked up with this guy for a while ago that was friend ago he was kinda trash but eh who cares. well hes friends with my cousin and he also fucked this other boy a long time ago (long before i even met him) and idk hes just a mutal friend of my cousins. given the circumstances it would be pretty fucking awkward to make any kind of advance

ive done shit like, like his posts and occasionally earn up the courage to comment on something casually and friendly. not knowing if he will think im weird for making a comment because he doesnt know me that well. just seems to have a lot of the same weeby interests.
but im probably just an autist desu
>>
I know that feel OP. I live in Georgia which is just as bad. I started meeting people at conventions and once I had a few contacts in decent communities, I found it a lot easier to find the right sort of guys. Nerds love shipping IRL. That said, I wound up spending a lot of time hanging out around weebs and furries and creepers in the process of actually finding decent people, because I had no idea where to look.So, I guess what I'm trying to say is, from my experience, if you go looking for where cool people hang out, you'll meet cool people, and one of them might want to jump your bones as a bonus.
>>
>>7971915
clarification

i want to bang the guy that hooked up with the same guy i was kinda seeing for a bit before i met him and not the guy i said i was seeing... i dont know why, its so fucking weird and probably really inappropriate.

also usually when i comment i just get a like or a short reply and nothing friendly or starter-ish
>>
File: 1395385921984.png (169KB, 587x272px) Image search: [Google]
1395385921984.png
169KB, 587x272px
Just get lucky, literally exact same boat op age and all. Personally just gonna hope I run into the right person on 4Chan
>>
File: 1489686039909.png (186KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489686039909.png
186KB, 512x512px
>>7971922
even on the internet i can be kinda antisocial and having a hard time meeting people..i have a longing to find groups like that... even if its just for friends. none of my family even know me and i cant ever be myself around anyone and not feel like im being weird even if im just being open and social. where do i find these cirlces.
>>
>>7971909
Is your girlfriend mtf?

Either way, where did you meet with that first conversation?
>>
>>7971925
same... i dont even mind an ldr if theres hope that we will be able to see each other regularly and im not just a practice bf and not just an E relationship
>>
>>7971935
No, she's cis. We met on OK Cupid. It's worth it if you present yourself honestly and are willing to sift through the morons.
>>
>>7971938
Tell me a lil more about yourself op, you act cute af.
>>
File: 1486514462525.jpg (44KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1486514462525.jpg
44KB, 600x476px
>>7971947
thank you!!

im bad at coming up with stuff on the stop what do you wanna know ^^
>>
>>7971940
>It's worth it if you present yourself honestly and are willing to sift through the morons.
Yeah when people complain about it or present the questions as a bad thing I just know they are simply getting bad results because they don't use the questions or are morons getting matched with other morons.
>>
>>7971951
Hobbies, general interests, job, dreams. Any of those or more. I'd like to see if we have anything in common.
>>
>>7971821
Recently visited Michigan for a family thing, might be because I visited during the winter but oh my God it is so damn grey and depressing there. SC is bad but at least the general colors are nice. Ever thought of moving away from there?

And yeah, I feel you on that whole situation. Finding a fellow guy that doesn't fall under horribly annoying stereotypes or isn't some old lonely dude is a lot more difficult than I'd thought it'd be when I started out. Whenever I run into a guy who's 18-20 years old that's gay I'm genuinely shocked. Just keep looking I guess, maybe you'll get lucky? I wouldn't recommend looking on LGBT communities though like this one. The general users you run into are pretty terrible choices when it comes to emotional partnership.
>>
>>7971957
Hobbies
>making and enjoying art
>nature walks and comfy night walks
>urban exploring

General interests
>animu
>vidya
>war history shit
>aesthetic colorful shit
>animals
>music

those are just few

>job
to be honest im in between jobs and am an involuntary neet and in sort of a rut right now but im trying really hard to get one so i still really apply myself. i hope its not a dealbreaker

>dreams
i want to have a good life and live comfy. id love run my own business some day or help others by being a paramedic or a therapist.

what about you anon c: also asl?

>>7971968
God fucking damn dude i cant even begin to tell you how much i want to leave and how hard i would leave if i could. i live in rural west michigan and its poor white trash and grey here all of the time. its a tar pit from november until late may its cold and rainy or snowing with no leaves on the trees and its only nice out for like 3 maybe 4 months out of the year. otherwise its grey slush. and theres no opportunity for advancement if you are poor and have no help from your parents or family.
>>
>>7971991
Fucking exactly. My mother lived there most of her live and the whole jist of the theme was "I'm never going to get out of this place. I want to die."

Apparently babies make Michigan less horrible or my siblings and I were just cute babies. I recommend moving south if you ever want a change in scenery. A lot of the places down here are pretty nice when it comes to landscapes. Most shit up north looks like a Tim Burton film scene.

Only real plus I can see in living in Michigan is meeting Dave Chapelle, mom ran into him a lot apparently. How can a comedian so funny live in a place so depressing.

And hell your situation doesn't sound so fun, try your best to move out of there soon friendo. Shit doesn't get any better, find a hobby and seek it's regional strengths elsewhere or just move away for the hell of it.
>>
>>7971991
We do indeed have a few things in common. Including our dreams, though mainly just the first part. I live in SC like the other anon posting right now, pretty comfy desu, I'm also the same age and as you. Shot in the dark but if you wanna add me on kik, and I'm not promising anything, but you seem like my type just a bit. I'll leave my kik here: Tunul
>>
>>7972015
Holy shit, no way. Where you at, Anon?
>Don't gotta be specific, I'm too small to be a rapist/murderer.
>>
>>7972017
Upstate, in anderson. Moved here about 7 months ago or so.
>>
>>7972023
Nice, Columbia on my part. 7 months? Where ya moved from?

Been here like 4 or so years, pretty nice honestly. Consistently warm is a pretty nice temp to have.
>>
>>7972024
Florida, it's pretty much freezing up here all the time for me. It was about 80 something Tuesday and that felt amazing.
>>
>>7972015
>>7972017
>>7972023
>>7972024
>>7972029

mfw the dude that replied wasnt me (op)

do you still want to talk?
also
i dont have kik :/ do you have skype or discord? i dont have a phone atm
>>
>>7972017WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PRETEND TO BE ME ANON COME ON
>>
>>7972029
Oh my Goooood, that's how I felt coming back from Michigan. Plus cold buildings here.

Leaving that and just being welcomed with a blanket of heat is way too lovely. Pretty much a winter hating paradise down here. Though comfy snow is nice.

>>7972033
>>7972035
Well yeah, goof. I made it clear that I also live in SC like the guy stated. It's yo thread nigga, keep up.
>>
File: nah.png (247KB, 501x383px) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
247KB, 501x383px
>>7972033
I knew it wasn't you anon, we just live in the same state. I have a discord but have little to no idea how it works, seeing as I've just made an account for the first time yesterday. You'll have to tell me how it works, sorry.
>>
File: 1489211706896.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489211706896.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>7972037
my internet shat out for a minute, sorry
my mistake ive had people reply to people that reply to me on here before and then they get their contact and shit.

anyway though whats your skype, or discord?
>>
File: current mood.png (110KB, 364x384px) Image search: [Google]
current mood.png
110KB, 364x384px
>>7972037
WAIT nvm im getting you two mixed up now

>>7972039
yeah i just got it yesterday too strangely we can do skype if its easier. because yeah discords layout is really fucky
>>
>>7972039
or just give me any contact info that doesnt require a smartphone that works best for you
>>
File: 1471954460018.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1471954460018.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>"I'm an anime loser neet where's my free bf?"
>>
>>7972044
I can do Skype but I'm not at home desu. Smart phone stuff is easier for me due to my schedule. I'll be off all weekend but I won't be near my computer till then. :s
>>
>>7972053
shit okay
give me your discord for now and we will work it out
>>
>>7972054

That's my tag number, that's what you need right?
>>
>>7972051
THIS

Op stop being so fucking pathetic
whining is not going to get you anywhere
you are dime a fucking dozen and you have MUH SELF esteem issues because you probably dont have a father figure and fucked up mom. and you are just salty because people stop talking to you once they find out you are ugly inside and out

this post made me cringe
get a fucking life op and stop being a joke
i can tell by the way you type that you are really unintelligent
>>
>>7972056
yes and your username

>>7972051
ok rude, im not a shitfuck neet that choses to be that way and eats tendies in his moms basement while doing nothing with no real goals. . i got laid off last month and im trying hard to achieve my goals while i take care of my mom and try to keep the house afloat
>>
>>7972069
Oh uh paper#8816 I feel old not knowing these new apps
>>
>>7972076
bout to add you dont feel bad because same
and discord is weird
>>
>>7972076
added check your friend requests
>>
>>7971821
Purely luck, some people have found their bfs in hookup apps, some have found them at their gym, others here on 4chan. There's no specific formula.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1488750309473.jpg (16KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488750309473.jpg
16KB, 480x363px
>Move to Canada because I was told people would be more accepting of my gay shit
>Can't find a guy interested in me to save my fucking life

I've tried OkCupid, Tinder and 4chan in a couple occasions. Just kill me senpai
>>
File: 1489243652648.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489243652648.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
>tfw ru slav
Im so fucked.
>>
I see complaints like this all the time.

Where are all these flamers and fems hiding? I have only met one.
>>
>>7971846
That's one lesson I learned in life. Never date normies.
>>
>>7972117
what province
i hav the same problem desu
>>
>>7971821
feel like I just read my life OP. GA fag here. normie gays are so fucking annoying. so lonely because I can't connect with anyone.
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1MB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
1MB, 400x315px
if your options are limited locally you could try to meet someone on a chatroom or whatever and try long distance. Relationships aren't always physical. Just having someone be loved by and give it in return or just have someone to trust and talk to does wonders for your life. And when the two of you visit then you can do physical stuff.
>>
>>7971922
GA dude also. If you're still in the thread and feel like chatting my kik is hiptofugbees
>>
>>7971821
Tbqh i feel this way too. I still have dreams of this one really cute innocent guy. I miss him
>>
>>7971821
I know that feel. There's nothing we can do, we're fucked.
>>
>>7972061
Dam dood that's brutal.
Who hurt you?
>>
>>7973606
Nova Scotia
>>
>>7971991
18/m/Quebec

Hobbies
>Tabletop RPGs
>Wargames (only slightly)
>Board games
>Painting (especially oil altough im trying out acrylic atm)
>Synthesizers

General interests
>vidya
>music (especially powermetal, folk and synthwave)
>programming (ill learn tommorow i swear)
>Nature (in summer)

>Job
college student

>Dreams
Comfortable and calm house away from the big city hopefully surrounded by trees and nature. Basicly the hobbit-lifestyle is my dream.
>>
I feel like everyone who lives in Michigan and shits on it, doesn't go fishing.

Whereabouts in da mitten do you live, mate? I live in the Flint area, I get the benefits of the rural area with all of the possums and raccoons and all of the downsides of living in FUCKING FLINT.
>>
>>7983559
Got kik?
>>
>>7984964
Oh ya its micki000 but i prefer skype or Discord. cause i gotta use bluestacks for kik.
>>
>>7972061
So... how'd you get a life?
>>
>>7971821
Just give up. People like us aren't meant to be loved
>>
Here and r9k are literally the only places you want find disgusting normies.

People say "huh all gays must love eachother" but its so much fucking harder being gay, sure you can get dick anytime but actual love is as rare as a virgin oil source. Check here and possibly scrawl around the nicher gay subreddits like r/gaymer as much as a hate to plug plebbit it's be better than a dating site.
>>
Being homo is a curse. Every guy I like lives online and is straight.
>>
>>7971821
That depends on two things:

- How much of a slut you are
- How low are your personality standards

If you're not a raging AIDSwhore and you don't think it's okay for your (temporary) boyfriend to be one two, then gay is not for you. You will die alone.
>>
>>7989556
Every guy I like online is not interested in me although I somehow only seem to make friends with other sexual minorities
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.