[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT Symbolisim & False Class System

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: g-eyes.jpg (48KB, 920x521px) Image search: [Google]
g-eyes.jpg
48KB, 920x521px
We create a false hierarchy system for the different letters, and then splintering groups even further. People need to be made aware of what they are doing. We are clinging to made up terms. AGP, HSTS, GOLDSTAR, etc. They are not real things. They are symbols we are clinging to to put some on a pedestal and put others down.

It doesn't stop there. We have created a false hierarchy system. Cis Gays, and lesbians are at the top of the tier, then Bi people in a sort of neutral zone, below all them are trans people, then within the trans classification we praise FTM above MTF, and among both we consider straight to be better than gay/lesbian. With Bi people being between full hetero and full homo trans people. As a result everyone is being pitted against each other and splintering off.

The key here is we are creating this system that the people within it are growing to embody.

EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS DOCUMENTARY!
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/a-class-divided/

This may be 4 Chan but everyone on this board is a minority already. Shitting on each other has led to this becoming a worse and worse place for anyone to be every day. We are better than this. What is worse if your being subjected to this imaginary totem pole abuse just remember that it is ALL fiction. None of it is real. Being cis, or being trans doesn't matter. All the orientations are equal there is none that is inherently better than the other.

THIS IS A FABRICATION! This thread is the REAL "Red pill".
>>
File: hazel.jpg (683KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hazel.jpg
683KB, 1024x576px
>>7969492
Case study:
"Gold Star" lesbian was something that started as a cute little thing. As in "oh you stayed true to your sisters, have a gold star sticker"

But then like in those social experiments they did with classrooms where a teacher told kids that blue eyed kids were inherently better than other kids. People latch on to symbols and titles that can elevate them without having to do work.
Gold star has morphed into this neo nazi stuff.

The key is when you tell people they are worse than others they eventually make it a reality. Its the same reason why telling trans people they are shit all the time is way more hurtful than you think.

See the documentary below.

>Elliott divided her class by eye color -- those with blue eyes and those with brown. On the first day, the blue-eyed children were told they were smarter, nicer, neater, and better than those with brown eyes.

>Throughout the day, Elliott praised them and allowed them privileges such as a taking a longer recess and being first in the lunch line. In contrast, the brown-eyed children had to wear collars around their necks and their behavior and performance were criticized and ridiculed by Elliott.

>On the second day, the roles were reversed and the blue-eyed children were made to feel inferior while the brown eyes were designated the dominant group. What happened over the course of the unique two-day exercise astonished both students and teacher.

>On both days, children who were designated as inferior took on the look and behavior of genuinely inferior students, performing poorly on tests and other work.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/a-class-divided/
>>
>>7969492
I'm with you OP but there's nothing we can do to stop the shitposters from false-flagging. We need janitors.
>>
>>7969492
Fuck off lefty, all this hate keeps me alive. I can't wait for lgbt's to start attacking each other in public, it will be glorious.
>>
File: 46545645.png (875KB, 784x1068px) Image search: [Google]
46545645.png
875KB, 784x1068px
>>7969492
How are certain transpeople not more legitimate than others?
>>
File: goldenscales.jpg (74KB, 843x476px) Image search: [Google]
goldenscales.jpg
74KB, 843x476px
>>7969559
>Fuck off lefty
Oh look. Another term people use to divide a group and try and show they are more important than others.

>I am a lefty (Or I am a conservative)
>There for I am better than someone else due to an imaginary thing/symbol or stance.

I am not asking for people to stop friendly jabs. I am asking for people to shake these genuinely false beliefs.

>>7969566
The burden of proof is on you to show that some are more legitimate than others. There is no global sliding scale. There is no central authority on the legitimacy of trans people.

Or are you refereeing to passing? The more someone passes the more legitimate they are?

This is just another type of "X lucky genetic" is better than another. (White, blonde, tall, thin, whatever it may be.)
>>
File: 1489976662684.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489976662684.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>7969492
>>7969499
>>7969609
It's a noble effort, and I'm going to guess that most channers already know this and don't act even remotely close to how they act on 4chan (>>7969566 excluded) but this thread is just going to attract shitposters.

It's not worth it...
>>
>>7969681
i come on 4chan solely for the shitting on other parts of the lgbt community. its hilarious, esp since i live in sjw/radfem land.
>>
File: HaveToTry.jpg (23KB, 800x366px) Image search: [Google]
HaveToTry.jpg
23KB, 800x366px
>>7969681
I know you might be right but I have to try. I feel like even just the exposure to the truth is enough. (I expect some are totally unaware it is even happening. )

I can't be around to watch this thread forever, but hopefully others who get it will help.

>The fights everyone else walks away from, are the most worth fighting -me.
>>
>>7969492
i agree that there's too much stupid infighting, but you can't say for sure that there's a definite hierarchy unique to every flavor of the acronym. and it's not some big conspiracy--some people are treated better than others, and so they feel more free to shit on anyone they thing is below them.
>>
Is gold star really such a contentious term? I use it jokingly that I'm a gold star gay because all of my intimacy milestones I had were with men(including hugging and cheek kissing) and harbor no feelings whatsoever towards women. Didn't think it was THAT politicized
>>
>>7969726
hope they kill you fag
>>
>>7969856
I feel the same way you do, but I have seen it used in very extreme ways in various parts of this board.

Like a lot of people won't even sleep with/date another partner if they aren't gold star etc.
>>
>>7969869
sjws in sf dont even have the upper arm strength to hold signs up for more than 1 protest a week.
maybe they'll shout me to death.
>>
>>7969914
the worst part about being lefty is that we don't have many people willing to kill right wingers desu
>>
>>7969969
truth. anti-fa in oakland will get into fights, but thats shit compared to the amount of nazi skinheads ive seen who could easily curbstomp most leftys here. left needs to stop recuiting only pansy ass tumblr gurls.
>>
>>7969492
It's not a class system, just a set of stereotypes backed up by reality. CIs lesbians are below males in general, but that doesn't mean they all are.
>>
>>7969499
>the brown-eyed children had to wear collars around their necks
That is some fetish shit.
>>
>>7970406
The idea is that it relates to the way the Nazi made Jews wear stars on their shit so that you could easily spot them, and or accentuate what made them different.
>>
>>7969492
>This thread is the REAL "Red pill"
A bold claim I will check it out.
>>
>>7969609

did you just shut down>>7969566
>>
>>7971303
seems kinda like they did
>>
>>7971408
>thinking you can stop the unstoppable.
>>
>>7971408
definitely seems that way

>>7971414
that anon's last post here was 5 hours ago.
you sure?
>>
>>7969499
Too bad I wasn't and adolescent in that classroom. Even as an adolescent I periodically attacked straights with knives when they acted like Christians. That teacher would have been one dead bitch, that would have been an entertaining result for their little study.
>>
>>7971423
diseaseposter?
>>
>>7971426
No, I'm not a pedophile Christian like you and your friends.
>>
>>7971431
I was wondering if you were diseaseposter or accuposter (why not both lmao) because your writing style is borderline tripfagging and point that out with ease.
>>
>>7971423
You sound troubled.
>>
File: fishing1981_12_of_14.jpg (433KB, 1000x1162px) Image search: [Google]
fishing1981_12_of_14.jpg
433KB, 1000x1162px
>>7971422
Lol trust me cara will be back tomorrow like nothing had ever happened making the same bait threads / shit posts. I wish cara would transition but it seems like an exercise in futility to convince them to. >>7971440
I recognize that anon too, are they new around here or did I miss something?
>>
>>7971440
And it amuses me to state the obvious sometimes and point out who I am, but mostly, I just like to point out that you and the other filthy dog shit eating diseases are pedophiles, and the butthurt little dog shit eaters who refer to me as diseaseposter are just projecting to try and hide the fact that they're disgusting diseases.
>>
>>7971445
Engaging in the persuit of justice is a good thing, it doesn't mean somebody is troubled.
>>
>>7971451
All you do is call things that you don't like Christians, pedophiles, and diseases.
That's just pathetic autistic rhetoric.
You remind me too much of my grandma.

Yesterday you said you're a rape victim.
Nobody knows if its true. We don't care.
If there's one thing for sure, you love blaming religion for all your problems.
Wouldn't be surprised if it caused you to
live off of NEETbux and shitpost on here.
Since you have all the time in the world
and have nothing better to do, it's clear.
You never did (or needed) to point out
who you are. It's that fucking obvious.

That is why you're "diseaseposter".
Come back when you have a job or anything worthwhile for acting like shit.
All you do is bitch and whine. Fuck off.
>>
>>7969609
>>7971612
>ITT: shitposters being BTFO
Maybe this thread really has a good chance.
I've noticed this kind of arbitrary class system that tends to put people above others.
The question here is how many people are going to watch the linked documentary.
With more awareness, that number of people is going to increase more and more.
>>
>>7969492
This thread IS the true redpill. Keep it going OP.
>>
File: shortTall.jpg (77KB, 926x1300px) Image search: [Google]
shortTall.jpg
77KB, 926x1300px
>>7972696
It is only 40 minutes but I don't mind creating a tl;dr version for people, but I don't think it will have the same effect as people just watching it.

Even the first 10 minutes get the point across.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.