[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will /lgbt/ handle the societal collapse that will likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1489908404378.jpg (191KB, 1280x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1489908404378.jpg
191KB, 1280x1251px
How will /lgbt/ handle the societal collapse that will likely happen in our lifetime?

LGBT individuals will be a lot less safe without the government protecting them, what will you do?
>>
>>7968979
ill embrace it. fuck the government, i pass as a 12 yr old boy and i have guns.
we need it to happen already, the shitshow will be grand.
>>
>>7968979
i'll need to find some big strong boyfriend to protect me :3
>>
>>7968995
Pretty much all GT's will be killed if they don't suppress, hope you're none of the above.

>>7969009
Hope you're a bi girl, you'll 100% be murdered eventually.

It'll be the worst for lesbians, they'll be sex slaves and raped.
>>
Kill myself after a massive binge.

T. Lesbian
>>
>>7969019
im a ftm who only uses estrogen blockers bc i love dressing like underage girl bait occasionally. I'll just toss out all my fag clothes and wear sweatshirts.
>>
>>7968979
>LGBT individuals will be a lot less safe without the government protecting them

>government
>protecting anyone
>>
>>7969071
All those autists on /pol/?

Imagine if they didn't have to be afraid to kill you, no jail time.

>>7969065
You'll be fine as long as you present female, you'll have worth.
>>
File: IMG_7321.jpg (96KB, 618x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7321.jpg
96KB, 618x619px
>>7968979
I'll join my local PoC militia and supervise the killing of whitays and their subordinates.
>>
>>7969101
Lol, it'll be the other way around.

Blacks can't maintain stable leadership, there will be too much infighting, fighting over what little luxuries there are, etc.

It's why Blacks never expanded out of their continent.

Asians will buddy up with whites, Mexicans are a wild card though.
>>
>>7969116
PoC is a coalition, dummy, it will be easy peasy to infiltrate you and destroy you. You're so behind the times and you don't even know it.
>>
>implying we have government protection
Stop being a pussy
>>
>>7969157
The police and prisons are very good for LGBT, violent crimes usual end J imprisonment too because free slave labor.
>>
Google Murray Bookchin
>>
>>7969220
>prisons are very good for LGBT
Is this a prison rape reference?
>>
>>7969252
No.
>>
File: 4L_LuTPFXlx.jpg (278KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LuTPFXlx.jpg
278KB, 2000x1000px
I know what group I'll be fighting with
>>
>>7969370
Communism will never make a come back, fag.
>>
>>7969116
>Asians
>buddy up with whites
You must be kidding. We won't ally with the whites, especially not the Japanese. Chinese probably not. Koreans, also not. Other Asians I don't know. White people will definitely be on their own.
>>
>>7969551
The Japanese had no problem buddying up to the Germans lol.
>>
>>7969627
Yes and nowadays they hate foreigners so much that they're developing a population problem. Hell I have a Japanese friend, raised in Canada, and while he's not like outright racist, he can be pretty racist toward white people. Granted there's no white people in our group of friends, so I guess it's easy for him to be so.
>>
>>7969546
It's the way society will evolve. Eventually we'll all be glorious commies
>>
>>7968979
Join the Right Wing Death Squads
>>
>>7968979
That picture is so cute.
>>
>>7968979
Yeah, I'm sure there's no sex on Venus
>>
>>7969551
Yeah we will. We're opportunists.
>>
>>7969551
Based Asian
>>
>>7968979
>he thinks government collapse is like fallout or mad max
>>
>>7972121
Depends on how you define "societal collapse".
Something rapid and violent, like WW3 with nuclear exchange? Then the main powers will probably collapse into many trainwreck states, kinda like Yugoslavia and USSR. Chaotic and messy events like the Russian Civil War (or the modern Syrian one) are also possible. Neutral countries nobody cared to wreck during the war would probably become new major players.
Just a gradual decline due to resource depletion and climate change? Something closer to Interstellar, I guess.
>>
Kill myself because there will be no hormones in a post-collapse society
>>
>>7972192
I know you're just memeing but...

In a world where you're literally in survival mode, you're not going to have the time to cry about "muh dysphoria". The real cure for trannies is making them fight for the right to live.
>>
>>7969116
>meheeeecans and blacks kill each other
>asians and whites survive like nothing happened
I see it now
>>
I really do not care about my own safety or well being. I am not afraid of getting my ass beaten. And in the case of a government failure I would be willing to fight for my people.
Mostly I fear for the rest of my community. A lot of gay people are very vocal but really they are just faggot pacifist pussies who would get hurt by people who are violent and hateful. I just think about how angry I would be if I saw someone get attacked just for being gay.
>>
>>7969551
>>7969116
But what about MENA and pajeets?
>>
>>7972272
Survival isn't worth it if who you really are doesn't survive as well.

That's the whole point of being trans
>>
>>7969546

capitalism typically collapses in one of 2 directions...
>>
as long as it takes at least 2 or 3 years to happen i'll be good...
>>
>>7968979
Get back in the closet/ kitchen and probably convert to Islam so you don't get your head chopped off
>>
File: download (5).jpg (5KB, 351x144px) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
5KB, 351x144px
Find me a qt and put a chain around his neck, and join a scavenger gang.
Pic related.
>>
protip transpeople: align yourself with the transhumanists. They're all about body freedom and high-tech. If we get lucky we'll hit the singularity sometime mid-collapse and no transphobic dipshits are gonna tangle with cyborg hiveminds.
>>
>>7968979

having to take care of a woman doesn't exactly make you safer either. id just wander with a homo bro hunting and camping.

if someones going to kill me along the way its not because they stayed up to see if i stuck my penis in my partners butt one night
>>
>>7973626
>protip transpeople: align yourself with the transhumanists.
Aren't they often leftists?
>>
>>7973663
Kinda. The leftists were early adopters, but their liberalism is a bit stuck in the past. 3rd wave feminism is a bit past their time and they won't be super into SJW shit. There are more leftists transhumanists then right-wing ones, but that doesn't mean there are no right-wing ones.
>>
>>7973671
It should also be noted that cyberfeminism is the vastly-superior alternative to 3rd wave.
>>
>>7972295
Why would us Mexicans kill blacks? That doesn't make any sense.
>>
File: The Netherlands suicide.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Netherlands suicide.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>remove dykes
>drown
>>
>>7969071
>doesn't understand the purpose of government

>>7969116
>It's why Blacks never expanded out of their continent.
It's more that their civilization never developed a need for more natural resources than were available in Africa. Expanding overseas is always costly, it's only going to be considered if there's some economic benefit to justify the costs.

>>7969546
According to Marx it will.

>>7972272
More likely they'll just become suicidal. Increasing the "cost" of life will make suicide seem like a better option in comparison.

>>7973229
Which are?

>>7973663
Trans people are often leftists. 4chan isn't real life.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.