[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: cringe.jpg (150KB, 877x640px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
150KB, 877x640px
When the tranny meme goes too far
>>
>>7968823
>When the tranny meme goes too far
Yeah, when people like "Danielle" Muscato exist
>>
>>7968823
>cissies will never know the love of someone who pays for your transition
>>
>>7968823
She actually almost looks out of his league, chaser memes were right.
>>
>>7968895
Take off her glasses and she'd look like a typical balding guy.
>>
File: 6QJKeyE.jpg (47KB, 637x430px) Image search: [Google]
6QJKeyE.jpg
47KB, 637x430px
>>7968849
>"Danielle" Muscato
kek
>>
>>7968823
she looks good

im happy for them
>>
>>7968895

What do you mean? They both look 4 or 5/10.
>>
>be me
>be browsing /lgbt/
>constantly complain about being alone
>constantly complain about being gross and disgusting
>constantly complain about never finding love
>notice picture of happy couple
>ohfuckno.jpg
>"FUCK THEM, THEY ARE DISGUSTING, IT'S A MAN DATING A MAN THAT TRANNY LOOKS LIKE A BALD GUY"
>successfully deflect my self-loathing and issues
.>another great day on /lgbt/
>>
>>7968823
she looks good

idk I wouldn't want to do an ama or whatever but I guess if it helps people learn it isn't like a bad thing

>>7968849
I'm not sure what the anger about this person is but I looked at her twitter and seems she started hrt
>>
>>7969046
>she looks good

lmao
>>
>>7972833
she looks better than you though.
>>
>>7972833
/pol/tard or hon?
on /lgbt/ you will never know
>>
i bet you guys he was the bttm and will get fucked by strap on wielding partner now next
>>
>>7972862
Actually, I'm a chaser that intentionally attacks the self-esteem of young transwomen on here so they become more desperate and willing to date chasers like me.
I've been doing this for years and
you
will
never
stop
me.

P.S. Your voice sounds really clocky.
>>
>>7976762
Chasers will always be society's dregs, you'll never change that scum.
>>
File: IMG_1268.jpg (144KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1268.jpg
144KB, 750x1334px
>>7968906
Holy shit I didn't notice that hairline in my first cursory glance of the picture
>>
>>7976762
Whymenarescum.png
>>
File: 1489733159500.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1489733159500.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>7969003
>>
>>7976762
so how far have you progressed towards realising that you seek out trans women because you relate to them and think they're less likely to reject you when you can't repress you're desire to be a girl anymore?
>>
>>7968823
>that kike nose

>>7968951
This guy is a top rate troll.
>>
>>7976773
>chasers will be dregs
Said the fucking tranny
>>
>>7968823
she actually doesn't look too bad considering she just got out of surgery. she would register as an ugly woman assuming her voice is acceptable. also I'm surprised that chaser let her go through with it
>>
>>7976762
heh, i do this too - not all trannies though, just the ones i'm chasing in /mtfg/

gotta even that playing field a little
>>
bald guy with long hair and baby skin.

Lol having smooth skin and long hair DOES NOT a woman make
>>
>>7978177
That's kinda mean, I hope they know you do it. You'll probably start beating them too desu
>>
>>7968823
'Pretty boy' irl

Except neither are attractive.
>>
you forgot to post the pics where he mentions they haven't had sex in those 10 years and that she is terrible at blowjobs
>>
>>7977273
Said the guy desperate to fuck fucking trannies.
>>
>>7972842
>>7969046
It's a horse faced hon that desperately needs a Vline surgery. Why these guys prioritized srs obver ffs dumbfounds me.

Worse yet, you're a chaser who's a closeted megahon. So to think a monster like you would try and call anyone anything is just something.
>>
>>7976762
Joke is on you because they'll just embrace rigid standards and go into boy mode en mass like what's happened here and refuse to ever socially transition unless they meet standards they set for themselves which they will never feel like they can meet.

Also, others will question if they're really Trans and go femboy instead.

You've failed, all you did was push everyone cute into boy mode and leave only insane overconfident Hons in girl mode.

Now you can't chase without getting in a gay relationship and admitting you're a faggot or monster hon in denial.
>>
>>7979041
i don't want to beat them, i just want to whittle them down until they'll date me

it's like catching a pokemon, but getting to fuck it afterwards
>>
>>7979194
You whitle them down and they switch to boy mode, only deluded hons wouldn't. Congratulations, you're an ugly faggot.
>>
>>7979194
So in order to date them and get them to fuck you, you bring them down to think that they're ugly enough to fuck you? LOL you must be pretty ugly then
>>
>>7979267
>>7979256
>LOL you must be pretty ugly then
uh yeah, obviously? i thought that was implied, but why else would i bully trannies and tell them that they'll never have a chance at a proper relationship unless they settle for a chaser?
>>
File: selfdestruct.jpg (31KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
selfdestruct.jpg
31KB, 637x477px
>>7979194
>>
>>7979283
Yeah well I'd rather be a cute fagboy and get it with a bifag I find attractive than touch you.
>>
>>7979323
maybe that's true, maybe it isn't

if you were trutrans(TM) though, that dysphoria would only end up eating away at you, leading you to snap and eventually transition - and i'd pick on you for all those wasted years until you had no choice but to accept that the only people who'll settle for you at that point are chasers

i just want a cute trans gf, don't hate me pls
>>
>>7979345
Generally speaking, if you emotionally abuse someone, they'll eventually leave you. Good luck Anon, get help. I don't have one thing against chasers, I'm only on your case because i'm genuinely disturbed.
>>
>>7979345
I take cypro so my body won't rot. Makeup, long hair, curves and female clothes. If you can not pass without all of those then you can't really pass and I would never think of using any of those to settle for some inferior version of passing people have settled for.

Anyone who is what you call "true trans" would sooner die than ever risk being a hon. Suicide is the only effective plan B. You make it or you die.

And I've been talking to terfs and fundies and I want to see them suceed in their ID and bathroom laws so they out law Hons like the one in >>7968823 from existing.
>>
>>7979371
i'll only emotionally abuse them until they date me, and only a little bit after that if it looks like they're going to leave me

it's not like i actually want to hurt anyone's feelings because i enjoy it, y'know
>>
>>7979389
So we will ultimately burn our boats with those laws they'll pass. The world you want in >>7979345 will never come to pass.
>>
>>7968823

WOW,... Congrats & Good luck with life!!!
>>
>>7979395
coulda fooled me, was almost like you were bragging about it
>>
>>7979395
It's kinda sad that u can get ass without abusing ppl baka
>>
>>7976773
What's your type?

>Black/Asian/Hispanic girls
Ok
>Trans girls
Disgusting scumbag
>>
>>7968823
Ten years without surgery? Holy shit. I'm sorry, americans.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 1920x1200px
>>7982697
Yeah but nhs and other euro healthcare have policies preventing you from getting hrt until you're all fully grown virile men. Srs won't be shit then an they don't pay for your ffs. That's why most uk and euro mtfs are big hons.

Tbh skull size is right, not even ffs would be able to fix the severe deformities most euro trannies have.
>>
>>7982745
Scotland pays for FFS iirc.
>>
>>7982776
Hardly makes up for barrel chest or shoulders
>>
>>7968823
It's no more a meme than than being gay is a meme. SRS is the professionally recommended standard procedure for trans undergoing transition.
>>
>>7982837
>It's no more a meme than than being gay is a meme.
Being gay isn't an irreversible major cosmetic surgery.

>SRS is the professionally recommended standard procedure for trans undergoing transition.
That is a terrible mistake.
>>
>>7982849

>Being gay isn't an irreversible major cosmetic surgery.

Didn't say it was. Only that it's a meme in the same way being gay is.

>That is a terrible mistake.

It would be a terrible mistake for it not to be.
>>
>>7982870
>Didn't say it was. Only that it's a meme in the same way being gay is.
It's not because being gay isn't an immensely harmful meme even if it is a meme.

>It would be a terrible mistake for it not to be.
On what grounds?
>>
People look like shit when recovering from surgery. In OP's pic she looks like a 5/10 at best, which is what an average female looks like.
>>
>>7982908

>It's not because being gay isn't an immensely harmful meme even if it is a meme.

Yes, it is. The gay population is riddled with AIDS.

>On what grounds?

It results in a significant increases in quality of life and decreases in suicide rate.
>>
The only guys that will get with trans are trans chasers. Trans complaining about trans chasers is as idiotic as gay guys complaining about how they only get chased by other gay guys.
>>
>>7968823
lol I saw that thread
>We don't really like sex because I was raped
>I'm terrible at giving blow jobs
>I'm a furry lol

It was everything sad and decrepid you could imagine. I mean rape is horrible but do you tell everybody about how you fail to satisfy your partner because of it, next to a picture of your face on the internet??
>>
>>7982745
most uk trannies are hons because anglo saxon ppl look uncanny as fuck
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.