[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here power bottom, and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (997KB, 1060x791px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
997KB, 1060x791px
Who here power bottom, and why?
>>
>>7966051
What's a power bottom
>>
File: 14785734257956.jpg (955KB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
14785734257956.jpg
955KB, 2304x4096px
>>7966174
It's muscle bottoms like this
>>
>>7966194
akshully being power bottom is not about your body, but your attitude during sex

if you are a bottom who "runs the show" you are a power bottom
>>
>>7966174
A bottom who is dominant but takes it up the butt
>>7966266
more or less
>>
>>7966266
>>7966270

how does that even make sense though, the whole point of being a bottom means you have no power in the matter.

like what would even be said "FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW BITCH!"

The guy who's getting fucked in the ass, is losing his manhood/masculinity imo :. he cant be dominant.
>>
File: 1478566236339.jpg (64KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478566236339.jpg
64KB, 640x640px
>>7966468
>like what would even be said "FUCK ME IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW BITCH!"
Yeah, this is it. My best fantasy is being blackmailed by a hot powerbottom muscle stud who uses his power and enforces me to fuck shit out of his hole and while I do this he calls me bitch and other bad words
>>
>>7966468
>the whole point of being a bottom means you have no power in the matter.
what? i thought the whole point was it felt good to have a dick in your ass. someone should have told me!
>>
>>7966051
Oh Christ, not this stupid thread again!
>>
>>7966512
this is too gay even for me dude.
How can you just straight up fuck a GUY, like a masculine butch kinda guy, i'll never understand.
twinks are supposed to be the women equivalent?
>>
>>7966564
>this is too gay
That's why it's so hawt

>>7966564
>How can you just straight up fuck a GUY, like a masculine butch kinda guy, i'll never understand
Why not? I'm attracted to masc male body and behaviour
>>
>>7966051
I call myself a Total Bottom because Power Bottom sounds to me too much like Bossy Bottom which is kind of a turn-off for a lot of guys.
Most tops want to be in control and they want you to submit to them.
If you say Power Bottom they think you are going to be a demanding bitch who tries to tell them how to fuck.
I say Total Bottom because I want them to know that I have no interest in fucking them, but maybe you should just say Bottom or even Versatile if that's what you are.
>>
>>7966468
When the bottom is on top of the top and riding him.
>>
>>7966798
I thought that was cowgirl
>>
>>7966862
It is a position where the bottom is in charge and doing the most work.
>>
>>7966868
so going up and down is now being in charge and doing work?
you're like so career-orientated and stuff!
i'm gonna need stock options to fuck you now or what?
>>
>>7966468
Straight people call it femdom.
>>
>>7966468
Virgin detected.
>>
>>7966564
Sounds like you're straight and just desperate enough to hit girly looking guys, bro. :|
>>
>>7966988
In femdom the girl isn't the bottom. She could even be the one penetrating with a strap on.
>>
>>7966988
I thought femdom was when she tied you up and made you lick her pussy before whipping and then pegging you
>>
>>7966988
cowgirl != femdom
>>
>>7966051
I'm not a total bottom, but I do enjoy being a power bottom when I do.

Nothing hotter than having a guy worship me and beg me for my ass
>>
>>7966051
idk if power bottom is the right term but i like to make the guy fucking me feel a little insecure so he transfers his anger into rough physical abuse during sex to the point where the hates me for making him so horny after he cums all over my mascara dripped face..
>>
>>7966051
Power bottoms don't exist, it's just yet another delusional idea engineered by bottomfags to pretend they're still men.
>>
>>7968813
You know, I probably shouldn't waste my time arguing on the Internet with people who I'll likely never meet, but, against my better judgement:

>bottoms aren't men
Please, explain how you came to this conclusion, will you? Because, as far as I'm aware, having male genitalia, male secondary and tertiary sexual characteristics (and identifying as male I guess, so I don't piss off the trannies) makes someone pretty much male.

You might say they aren't masculine, but masculinity is simply a trait given to a person, object, or activity when they have a primarily or stereotypically male traits, or appeal more to males (hunting, weightlifting, and I guess videogames too), a non-masculine male is still male, as masculinity is not the cause for maleness, it is simply often correlated to it.
>>
>>7971645
lad, that's about 793 characters more than a stupid troll deserves.
>>
>>7971645
>he wrote all this just to say he's TECHNICALLY still a man
bottoms are so embarrassing, desu.
>>
>>7967043
>>7967039
Could be either, really. My gf is into it but is also very interested in getting it rather than pegging me. Pegging is on the "things to try out" list but it's not currently part of our relationship when I give her the reins.

T. Filthy bisexual
>>
File: 14884120636733.jpg (142KB, 387x585px) Image search: [Google]
14884120636733.jpg
142KB, 387x585px
>>7971856
Bottoms are men desu
I love fucking MEN
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.