[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay bottoming - after sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

How do you feel after bottoming, emotionally, physically, whatever. Whats it like when youre laying there after the deed?
>>
>>7965953
I would hope they feel less of a man each time.
>>
>>7965953
it really depends on what we did and how long we were doing it. There have been times that I bottomed after only a short time of foreplay and typically I'd jerk off after, then just rest with my guy. There are other times where foreplay lasted over an hour and after I got fucked I was exhausted and didn't even want to get off. I was emotionally satisfied because my man was satisfied and didn't feel the need to cum myself.
>>
>>7965953
If the fucking is good enough? I get stupid. Like realllllyyyy stupid for a bit. I'd probably be some guy with a mind break fetishes dream cause in general I'm a pretty clever fella but soon as I start getting fucked it all goes out the window. I start saying all sorts of stuff and I can't even see straight. If a guy fucks me right I generally cum a couple times during sex and by the end I usually need a couple minutes at least to recover after they finish fucking me. If the guy is nice they usually bring me a towel or we just cuddle which is great too. Emotionally is more of a who just fucked me thing then a I just got fucked thing.
>>
>>7965953
the only times I did it we stayed talking for at least an hour after we did it, still naked in bed.

felt good man

But I assume that if you're in denial about your sexuality or if your partner isn't someone you really like, you'd feel used and grossed out. Happened to me before but not after having anal.
>>
can i ask what it feels like mentally during the act of bottoming?
>>
>>7966473
>i am now a bitch
>this is my life now
>i am a human fleshlight and nothing more.
>>
>>7965953

Feels the same way it does when you just start to wake up but are still halfasleep

good sex leaves me basically comatose with comfy happiness
>>
>>7966493
sounds hot
>>
File: tumblr_oa60z5mNlV1rkse3io1_540.jpg (276KB, 461x756px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa60z5mNlV1rkse3io1_540.jpg
276KB, 461x756px
>>7966568
It is hot.
Until you wake up and realize that your life revolves around your man's dick and you literally can't think about anything else.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_2snD9nrY
>>
>>7966598
that still sounds hot though

i have nothing else in my life, why not dedicate it to making other men happy but taking their dicks
>>
>>7966473
If you're really into the guy, you know he is using you to get off and you're fine with that. You know you're there for his pleasure and you're happy to make him feel good.

And if he is into you, then he knows this is the only time he can really let go. If he's verbal he knows he can call you a bitch or cumdump and you understand it's all in the heat of the moment. And he can pound your ass hard and fast because he knows that you know he likes it and you will lay there and let him do it becasue it makes him happy.
>>
>>7966665
Well because usually you end up a homeless drug addict when you do this.
You still need to go to work and it is hard when all you can think about is cock.
I mean maybe do it for a few years and see how it goes but you will probably just get AIDS and then you'll get depressed and then you realize that everyone knows you're a cheap skank and even the cops are like "Jesus, that dude is a slut!" and hopefully you don't get arrested for getting buttfucked in the toilets or public parks and hopefully you don't lose your job for being on grindr all the time and having guys come to your work and fuck you in the stairwell of your office building.
I mean hypothetically.
Not that all that has happened to me.
(okay, it has and it was probably worth it but being homeless sucks)
>>
>>7966685
interesting, and how about after?

i always imagine myself being submissive around a guy after he fucked me, you know? after you let a man do those things to you, and do you feel as much of a man as him. not even saying that would be bad necessarily
>>
>>7966692
i don't fancy living until i am old anyway. my life sucks, and i have wanted to be with men for years but was too worried about disease to do so

what you described just sounds hot. i guess reality might be different
>>
>>7966685
Don't you feel anal pleasure when being fucked? I mean ass is full of nerves and shit.

t. total top
>>
>>7965953
The few times I've bottomed sober I've legit wanted to kill myself.
I hate myself for allowing it to happen.
I hate the smell.
I hate how my arse feels.
I hate the man who's done unnatural things to my body.
The last time I did it I bought a bottle of vodka and planned to jump off of Tower Bridge.
But I pussied out and got wasted and fell asleep on a bench on Potters Field and woke up with puke all over my face and workers walking past me.
It's degrading.
It's unnatural.
It can be incredibly painful.

If I ever end up in the situation where someone is pushing me to bottom I'm going to fart in his mouth when he rims me.

Don't get me started on how disgusting the practice of rimming is.

Thank you for giving me a venue to rant.

I do like violently beating and fucking muscular guys though.
>>
Also bottoming while passed out on drugs is okay until you wake up and smell disgusting and your arse has revolting feeling.
>>
>>7966795
>>7966803

hmm, well you guys kinda ruined the idea somewhat
>>
>>7966730
yes
i love it more than having my dick sucked which is pretty good too
>>
>>7966795
the self-loathing is strong with this one!
need therapy much?
>>
>>7966840
I struggle to understand how anyone can enjoy the feeling of some gross sweaty man putting his rancid prick inside their shit hole.
There is nothing enjoyable about the feeling so I can only assume that people who like bottoming simply get off on being treated like trash.
>>
>>7966907
But you said you've done it a few times? Why wouldn't you stop after the first time if it makes you feel so awful?
>>
>>7966918
Because I used to be incapable of saying no to people when they wanted to fuck me?

What makes you like it?
Really wtf is so enjoyable about it?
It is just the degradation you enjoy isn't it?
>>
>>7966953
There is a male sex organ called the prostate... you may have heard of it
>>
>>7966907
well i don't understand how someone would like jiggly titts or a bleeding fish hole.
the fact is people have different kinks.
who cares if you understand what i like?
i don't.

>>7966953
and get some self esteem so you can start saying no to people if it is really that disgusting to you.
>>
Bottoming is basically total submission
Your mind tells you to make him feel good over yourself
The main thing is your Justus boared in between fuck sessions
>>
>>7966990
Bullshit. There is a male sex organ called the dick.
That is where men get pleasure.

>>7966994
Liking how women look isn't the same as enjoying being penetrated like one.

I do say no now. So thanks for the advice.
>>
>>7967033
That is nonsense. Bottoming gives more intense sensation than topping, you are absolutely doing it for your own pleasure (as well as the top's)

Also you don't need to be submissive to bottom, and you don't need to bottom to be submissive, not only because power bottoming is a thing but also because you can have sex with BDSM being involved...
>>
>>7967060
>WITHOUT BDSM**
>>
File: why god why.jpg (54KB, 603x412px) Image search: [Google]
why god why.jpg
54KB, 603x412px
>>7967053
You, uh, don't believe in the prostate?

So, you think the MALE g-spot is a myth?

Usually when people deny the g-spot, they're talking about the female g-spot... kind of funny desu.
>>
>>7967060
> not understanding that everyone is not the same
U wot m8
>>
>>7967075
The male g spot is the dick head.
>>
>>7965953
Had my first time last weekend and I felt very good and fulfilled afterwards. I was lying there shivering a bit for a few minutes.
>>
>>7967128
Uh, are you the same Anon I had just replied to?

If so, you were the one speaking in absolutes about sex and how other people think, which is why I corrected you, pointing out that the submissiveness can go in the opposite direction or even not be involved at all. Baka.
>>
>>7967161
Cough cough I was responding to op
By telling him my experience
>>
>>7966716
How I feel as a man has nothing to do with how I have sex. I'm bi and I feel the same way about pleasing a woman, knowing that I'm providing her with sexual pleasure and she can trust me enough to just let go and enjoy herself.

>>7966730
yes I do. I was talking about mentally how I feel but if you want to talk physical feelings, I love it. That first feel of your hole being spread open, the "fullness" you feel when the guy's cock is all the way inside you. My favorite position is on my stomach with the guy on top of me and feeling his body on top of mine, his breath in my ear, his biting my shoulder is all great.
>>
>>7966990
I'm this guy >>7967901. I would have added the prostate part but I had mine removed (cancer) so miss out on that aspect but still love bottoming for my guy.
>>
>>7967138
The dickhead is actually the male clitoris.
>>
>>7969274
ur the male clitoris
>>
>>7969689
lol gott'em real good
>>
>>7966319
>Mind break fetish
When someone fucks me right, especially if they bite and scratch a lot I turn into a moaning mindless puddle I'm glad to know there is a word I can roughly put to this
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.