[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgasms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1438891897699.png (228KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1438891897699.png
228KB, 600x450px
General thread for people of all varieties to discuss orgasms
Gay, lesbian, bi, or trans
Talk about a good time you came
Picture unrelated
>>
anyone else here full body orgasm just from anal?

wannabe mtf here, it's incredible
>>
>>7972345
fuck you,

I wanna be able to satiate sexual urges without having to fucking break down crying afterwards. help?
>>
>>7976888
Why do you break down crying?
>>
>>7976893
because genitals are fucking gross and don't belong on my body and having to use them to get rid of stupid amounts of arousal is dumb DX
>>
>>7976901
I've never heard of that before.

Do you not enjoy pleasuring yourself?
>>
>>7976910
yes? no? I dunno it makes me stop thinking about sex if I do it and that's nice.
>>
>>7976923
Well that's what the activity is for. To keep your sex drive relatively low.
>>
>>7976940
right so like how do masturbate without touching the not-right parts?
or like how do people get the sex drive to go away without doing the thing?
>>
>>7976951
http://m.wikihow.com/Stop-a-Masturbation-Addiction

I would try reading that link.

Other then that, I'm sure there is some drug out there that can reduce your sex drive.

Good luck anon.

Do some research perhaps.
>>
>>7976979
thank you anon! I mean probably should have but the topic was there to talk about.
>>
>>7977011
Is there a reason you wish to quit masterbation?

Feel dirty afterwards, or what?
>>
Tranny here. Hrt for 3 years
If I cum from jacking off it's absolutely terrible; lasts only a couple of moments and sucks
I haven't figured out how to anal orgasm
I just want one of these amazing female orgasms people talk about
I'm a Kissless virgin
>>
>>7976951
Mtf 1.5 years hrt
Personally I've discovered that I don't feel any more dysphoric if I masturbate normally, since by body is always in such a high state of anxiety that making a tiny temporary mistake can cause me to break down crying and have a panic attack that looks like a seizure
When I do masturbate, I prefer to do it in my bed because I have enough space to move my body around because I tend to have very intense full-body orgasms like last time I came I popped all the joints in my legs and feet, my knees hips and individual toes and I just lay there in the least amount of pain I've been in in a long time
>>
Bump for interest
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-12-21-13h04m31s994.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-21-13h04m31s994.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>7972345
I had one a few days ago. I hadn't been in the mood for anal masturbation for several months and hadn't touched myself in front for about a week, but I suddenly felt like doing anal again, so I went in the shower and cleaned out and then put some J-Lube powder on my hand (I bought it online several years ago but never really tried it out but happened to be out of pre-mixed lube) and I noticed that even though there was running water, there was just a thick layer of slippiness on my hand so I kept applying it to my dildo with my hand and it got really slippery and I got some of the lube in my butt as well and started fucking myself with the dildo.

One issue I used to have with anal is that although it felt super good and I sometimes felt like I approached some kind of climax, I never seemed to actually reach a climax like I do when I touch the front; until a few years ago I discovered it's a much more psychological thing where I feel a tingling sensation in my head and my whole body feels really good.

In particular, when I did it a few days ago I was struggling to have an orgasm until I focused my mind and fantasized about sex as I continued using the dildo, and it just started coming in waves like usual. During this I noticed for the first time that the most intense waves came when I held in my breath for a couple of seconds, and then exhaled when I started getting that feeling in my head. So maybe that helps some of the people here who struggle with getting a full body orgasm.

Honestly I'm not 100% sure why I described my masturbation in such detail but hopefully it's useful to someone.

t. mtf
>>
>>7977042
Me too!
Jacking off feels better at least than when it did pre 'mones but fuck I just want to try these anal orgasms everyone but me seems to be having.
All of the really good orgasms Ive ever had took literally hours and I don't have time for that!
>>
Any of you fellow natal females want to tell me about your adventures with squirting/gushing/female ejaculation?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.