[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do gender denialists utilise such flawed "science"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: freespeech.gif (65KB, 634x420px) Image search: [Google]
freespeech.gif
65KB, 634x420px
>genitalia determines chromosomal sex
(if you're going to militantly parade your "if you're born with a penis you're a man" meme, then you should at least realise that there are cis women (XX) who have penises, and cis men (XY) who have vaginas. of all the TERFs and fundamentalist conservatives i've ever spoken to, none of them have acknowledged this fact.)
>gender and sex are the same, but there are only two genders.
>instead of actually making any remote attempt to debunk your claims, i'm just going to say "i went to le biology class and you didn't XDDD"
>i'm allowed to have my own opinion of a widely-observed psychological phenomenon.
(well, obviously everybody's entitled to their own opinion-but nobody's entitled to their own facts)
>gender is a social construct BUT....
>stop objectifying the female form! a woman is nothing more than a vagina with legs!
>[quotes from fox news-tier "doctor"]
>"transgender people think they can change their sex" strawman
why the fuck does every anti-trans activist sound exactly like this?
>>
>>7965519
>why the fuck does every anti-trans activist sound exactly like this?
Do you seriously not notice the originality of the anti-trans posts on /lgbt/?
>>
>>7965519
>why the fuck does every anti-trans activist sound exactly like this?
because most of the ones you find on this site are the same few people

they are also of low intelligence, actual reservations that intelligent people have about trans shit are more concerned with mental health issues and lifechanging surgery on children
>>
>cis women (XX) who have penises
>cis men (XY) who have vaginas
I was under the impression that the medical community went by genitalia, rather than chromosomes, in the case of intersex people.
>>
>>7965519
There are also cis men who have penises and are XX and cis women who have vaginas and are XY.
According to the data I've seen, about 1-1.7% of people have some sort of intersex condition, while the estimates of the size of trans population in the US put it at about 0.3% of total population. Which means you're about 3-6 times more likely to encounter and intersex person than you are to encounter a trans person in everyday life.
>>
bigots, in any case, tend to be irrational, cold-hearted, and cruel.
you basically have to tell them to fuck off multiple times, and they will call you a "violent man" all along the way.

it fucking sucks, but hopefully cis people will look back on this shit and hang their heads in shame, as they rightfully should.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.