[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sudden-onset dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: not_ok.jpg (73KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
not_ok.jpg
73KB, 500x347px
Originally posted this in /r9k/ but wanted to get /tttt/'s thoughts on this.

>be me in 2012
>be 16/17
>be lonely straight guy
>pretend to be a girl online for attention
>like it a lot
>around the same time, get into anime and MLP
>get exposed to faggots and trannies
>develop gender dysphoria and nearly kill myself
>get hormones and transition
>now exclusively into men
>wouldn't be able to pass for male if I tried
>still happier as a girl than as a guy but hate myself for doing this to my family, and for turning from a normal guy to a giant faggot
>family is disappointed
>parents literally depressed over my transition
>even if I stop now, I'd never be able to function as a sterile, wide-hipped, babyfaced, beardless manlet

Why did this fucking happen. What the fuck am I doing with my life? Fuck. The dysphoria came out of nowhere. I'm not even AGP because I've never even had thoughts of being a girl, sexual or otherwise. And I definitely never had gender dysphoria. Nor was I GNC. So what's going on?
>>
>>7965384
did you post too much on ponychan?
>>
>>7965400
I only visited that site from time to time. But I did browse /mlp/ a lot, IIRC (or at least whenever it was first started). I wasn't a huge brony, but I did relate heavily to Twilight Sparkle.
>>
>>7965408
did you ever namefag on there?
>>
File: 1475176646474.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475176646474.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>7965384
This happened because you are a weak individual who is easily swayed by external forces.
>>
>>7965413
Nope. I almost never posted, to be honest. Just lurked.
>>
>>7965416
Maybe so, but see, I just don't understand what happened.

It suddenly hit me like a truck, without any direct interference from the outside. I went from 0-100 in what felt like an instant. Perfectly normal one day. Then that same night realized I was dysphoric and completely, utterly broke down. It's like someone turned on switch or possessed me. It's honestly scary.
>>
>>7965384
>>develop gender dysphoria and nearly kill myself
>And I definitely never had gender dysphoria.

Lolwut
>>
>>7965447
Never had gender dysphoria until 2012, is what I meant.
>>
File: casuladvice.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
casuladvice.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>7965426
My point stands. You are like this because you are the definition of a weakling, and you have no strong self image. It's not too late. Reflect on your life, build an internal monument to you where you own up to your mistakes, celebrate your achievements, and keep your experiences in mind when taking steps forward in life.

And stop posting on /r9k/, you don't have the strength yet to not be influenced by a bunch of literal losers, which makes you susceptible to their crabs in a bucket mentality.
>>
I think that you need to focus on your original goals. People don't generally stop mid day and think "I am a woman" or "I am a man". You are who you are, and you are going to have the same goals and ambitions at the end of your day, regardless of what gender you are.
>>
>>7965384
Therapy. Find a very good gender therapist.
>>
>>7965384
if it feels good, fuck it
when your parents had you they took on all the possibilities having a kid entails
for all they knew at the time you could have died of cancer at 10 years old
you being a tranny shouldn't be the end of the world for them, if it is, they have issues
life is short and terrifying and cruel and the universe won't remember any of us, be a girlfaggot and enjoy it while you can
>>
>>7965384
Anon, you're scaring me. My dysphoria came on in the same way at the same year at the same age. Only difference is I don't browse /r9k/ and have a mostly supportive family.
>>7965408
Same same same wtf
>>
>>7967588
Did you end up transitioning?
>>
>>7967738
Yup, I'm a lot comfier in my body =]
Looking back to when I was a kid there were definite and obvious signs, but I never really thought about it until I learned it was a possibility. When I learned about what transexuality was the dysphoria came on strong. Before that I was just uncomfortable without really knowing why.
>>
>>7967814
Not who you replied to, but how did that transition go for you, and when did you do it? I'm just curious about how cases like yours and OPs turn out.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_155920.jpg (968KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_155920.jpg
968KB, 1440x2560px
>>7968126
I'm almost 2 years hrt (I'm 21), and don't have much trouble passing. I went full time at the start of this year. Still deal with dysphoria, but it's way more bearable. It was a lot worse, I actually dropped out of school because of it. Things are well now, in recovery from mental illness.

>pic related
>>
>>7968189
You could pass for male if you really tried.
You're androgynous.
>>
>>7968203
Yeah, my voice and mannerisms are what push me over
>>
>>7968189
Congrats on your transition! Are you feeling happier about your life now? How do you feel about (as I understand it) changing your life significantly as a result of realizing you were trans?

I'm >>7968126 btw.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.