[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear flamers and fags, why? Whenever I see some flamboyant gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1386330709954.jpg (191KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1386330709954.jpg
191KB, 968x1998px
Dear flamers and fags, why?

Whenever I see some flamboyant gay couple on tv or in manhattan I always cringe, it's not that I'm self hating but you fags with your degenerate pride parades and obnoxious personalities are the ones who stir up homophobia in the west
>>
>>7964545
I'm gay, and this has been my opinion on the community pretty much since I've been in it
>>
>>7964545
The whole point of gay pride parades is having pride - in this context, pride means not having shame - in being gay. They're not asking permission to be gay. They're not asking how they should restrict themselves to accommodate tolerant homophobes with their double standards of allowing straight romance but not gay romance in movies and in public. Masc or femme, the gays are saying they're free to live however they want and no one can fuck with their rights to do so. And that they don't give a fuck what homophobes think.

And the lewd shit you see at gay pride parades are tame and a small portion of the parade compared to shit you see at Mardi Gras. 90% of the gay pride parade are middle aged bankers, lawyers, office workers, policemen walking with banners.
>>
File: gays.png (148KB, 1076x642px) Image search: [Google]
gays.png
148KB, 1076x642px
>>7964545
>you fags with your degenerate pride parades and obnoxious personalities are the ones who stir up homophobia in the west

Yeah, it's not the churches that say gays are an abomination and deserve to burn in hell. It's the gays who via kissing on a tv show force helpless straight people to discriminate and violently persecute gay people.
>>
>>7964909
My only problem with pride parades are the photos that get passed around with trannies in pasties or people with their dicks out walking past kids is just gross to me
>>
>>7964929
Yeah because talking about wearing sex products in public equates to kissing on tv

Nice false equivalence there flamer
>>
>>7964929
most christians are pretty progressive nowadays unless you're in some hillbilly hick town but the thing is nobody outside of their bigoted circle cares enough about them but when you have gays going out and inserting their sexuality into everything they do is when people start to put us into the feminine stereotype.
>>
>>7964545
Have you ever actually been to Pride?
>>
>>7964954
>straight people don't do this, only gays do this

Here's your (You)

>when you have gays going out and inserting their sexuality into everything they do is when people start to put us into the feminine stereotype

Well, most gays are feminine. The stereotype is pretty accurate. But I don't understand what you mean by "inserting their sexuality into everything." Do you mean simply bringing up they're gay or have a boyfriend/husband? Or talking about how much they like dicks all the time? Because both are fine. I wouldn't be friends with someone that talks about sex all the time, but he can go find friends that share his interests.
>>
>>7964971
>Well, most gays are feminine.

I'm not the idiot you're responding to, but this is patently bullshit. Most of us are masculine. The effeminate ones are simply more visible.
>>
>>7964909
How can you be proud of something you didn't chose though?
>>
>>7964990
http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2016/01/18/there-may-be-some-truth-to-the-gay-jobs-stereotype/

>>7965000
If you read it a bit longer, I explain that pride in this context means not having shame. Not having shame in liking someone of the same sex.
>>
>>7964545
>you fags with your degenerate pride parades and obnoxious personalities are the ones who stir up homophobia in the west

I'll take "no knowledge of LGBT history" for 500, Alex. If it weren't for the people too gendernonconforming to hide throwing a shitfit you would still be sucking dick on the dl in the back of a truckstop.
>>
>>7964940
Pride parades aren't about trying to get acceptance from sexually conservative people. People like to let loose and get naked in all parades.

Though if I was a parent, I wouldn't bring my kids to these. I guess the parents who do are ok with it.
>>
>>7964545
People that are bothered by things that have zero effect on their lives are gonna find any excuse to be offended. If it wasn't flaming fags it would be something else.
>>
>>7964545
>some gay guys are different to me, that makes them bad!

so much for letting people live their life the way they want :^)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.