[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: Blair_white.png (395KB, 1023x573px) Image search: [Google]
Blair_white.png
395KB, 1023x573px
Is she right?
>>
File: 1488991624444.jpg (39KB, 600x780px) Image search: [Google]
1488991624444.jpg
39KB, 600x780px
Yes.
>>
>>7964269
Will Blaire ever receive her just desserts?
>>
File: she succ.jpg (27KB, 458x344px) Image search: [Google]
she succ.jpg
27KB, 458x344px
slurp bruv
>>
>>7964296
Do her shit tier genetics count?
>>
>>7964327
Kek
>>
>>7964296
Hopefully she just loses her right-wing cachet for saying something they don't like, chills out for a few years and ends up involved in some more moderate kind of activism further from the spotlight.
But that's probably too lenient, I don't know how much harm she's caused as an alt right player.
>>
I don't understand why she's so sympathetic to right wingers (many of which would despise her for being trans) but I totally agree with her that LGBT activists are getting out of hand. I feel the exact same way and don't want to be treated extra special because of my sexuality or my gender identity.

If all that matters in your life is sexuality and gender then you're a pretty shallow person if you ask me.
>>
>>7964269
What is wrong with that girl's lips? They look gross.
>>
File: IMG_0298.png (185KB, 512x512px)
IMG_0298.png
185KB, 512x512px
>>7964735
Why? Why do you want her to stick around? Are you really that much of a thoughtless vapid spineless little cuck ?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>7964735
she'll pay for her crimes in due time
>>
>>7964269

Yes.
>>
>>7965350
How are LGBT activists getting out of hand?
>>
>>7964269

I spent years repressing because I didnt want to be an 'LGBT freak'. I was hoping to be myself at uni, be more feminine and come out I tried to join the army instead. And all because the LGBT society was full of self righteous, identity politics nutters
>>
>>7965565
Bathroom access, gay marriage.
>>
>>7965607
yawn
Maybe it was actually because you're a pussy, image conscious numale?
>>
>>7965607
Poor fag, always needing someone to look up to.
>>
>>7965614
>Gay Marriage
Why?

I consider marriage stupid but don't mind me.
>>
>>7964269

YES

I've spent the last couple of years on this website, Facebook, etc warning my gay friends that the pendulum was set to swing back in SPECTACULAR fashion. This should have been the time to mend broken bridges, but instead the gay activists allowed themselves to be infiltrated by feminists and tranny retards and here we sit, gnashing our teeth and christian bakeries and pizzerias instead of accomplishing anything meaningful for the gay community. Sad!
>>
>>7965684
>being a cuck
marked
>>
>>7965614
>>7965661
Marriage provides some important legal benefits to married couples. Like the next-of-kin status for hospital visits, medical decisions(when the partner is unconscious) and inheritance, shared custody over children, some financial benefits, etc.
The specifics depend on the country in question, but marriage is pretty useful for long-term couples who want to start a family.
Of course, I don't care about it being specifically called "marriage". If the term is so sacred for conservatives, they can keep it. Just make some sort of civil partnership for same-sex couples that would be legally identical to marriage, but wouldn't involve church and be called something other than marriage.
>>
>>7965565
In my opinion, I want to be taken as seriously as any straight person would want and I believe pride parades give people a bad impression. I would really appreciate it if the sexual stuff went away as it makes common people think we're public fetishists. I say keep the kinky stuff inside gay/bi bars and strip clubs. I really enjoy this stuff in private anyway.

People from the SJW wing of politics further perpetuate the idea that we are all stuck fighting against an oppressive society and thus should be treated as if we are their sacred objects to defend. I just wish people would focus more on their individualism and not mindless collectivism. If you focus too much on protecting your LGBT community you kind of isolate your group instead of integrating with the rest of society. Yes a lot of us have it hard but you need to focus on you as an individual and know that your gender/orientation is only a small fraction of who you are as a person.

Yes pride parades have a record of helping with gay rights and helped us achieve gay marriage rights but I think they've outlived it's usefulness. I don't mind if any anon wants to debunk all of this but that's just how I feel about it.
>>
>>7965388
freeze frames fuck up everyone's face, but yeah, blaire does some thing with her lips that a lot of people think is weird
(...that's me showing the extent of my makeup knowledge)
there are also debates on whether she has had lip fillers or not, the consensus seems to be that she just draws them on or whatever though
>>
>>7965388
she overdraws them too much desu
>>
>>7964269
>Is she right?
>Does one person have all the answers just because she is kind of pretty but says shocking things?

No
>>
>>7965607
This
>>
>>7965565
Because complaining about an ad in which the Easter Bunny is heterosexual
(yes, this really happened)
>http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/hema-opnieuw-onder-vuur-om-paascampagne~a4e4d5e9/
is just fighting windmills at this point.
>>
File: 1451523207555.gif (486KB, 238x155px) Image search: [Google]
1451523207555.gif
486KB, 238x155px
>shoe0nhead lying about her bisexuality in the comments once again
She calls herself bi because she thinks girls are pretty and might mess around with one but would never date one? Yeah, fuck off June.

Hate that stupid unfunny bitch.
>>
>>7965607
Lolwut? Shouldn't there have been years before the "identity politics" shit took off when you could have transitioned? I started at 15, I remember the days before Caitlyn Gender, before NPR had to talk about us every single day, now THOSE were the good days....
>>
>>7966352

Alternative: Straight people get pride parades too, and everybody starts accepting kinky stuff instead of being stupidly freaked out by it. Obviously it's harmless playtime nonsense so nobody should hate it or fear it.

I agree that it would be nice for gays to stop setting themselves up to look like huge freaks first and foremost, but it would be nicer for straights to stop being so pathetically uptight about very mild sex play stuff, when so many of us are so hypocritically accepting of hardcore body mutilation in the form of overeating to obesity.
>>
>>7965607
> I was hoping to be myself at uni, be more feminine and come out I tried to join the army instead.

If you are or were at university and you write "sentences" like this then... what does it even matter what you think or do? You're kind of just an animal anyhow, right?
>>
>>7964269
His face looks like it is literally melting in some angles. Spooky.
>>
>>7964269
>is she right?
Yes.
>>
>>7965565
Persecuting people that don't want to bake your wedding cakes.
>>
>>7966775
Cunt, do you think I speak your subhuman language?
>>
>>7967979
>hasn't heard of autotranslate

wow, you are dumber than i thought!
>>
Honestly I agree somewhat with her but Blair is such a giant cuck. She's one of those conservatives who had everything and now wants to take away opportunities from everyone else. She complains about liberals pushing "kids" into transition, how nobody should get hrt until they've already become hons at 18, meanwhile she started transitioning as a younger teen. Complains how other trans activists online pander to sjw's for attention when she's sitting their doing the same for the alt-right.

Boohoo, gays are soo disgusting every year at gay pride... Does this bitch never see straight people every Saint Paddy's day? It's fucking disgusting but we don't judge straight people for doing stupid things like we judge gay people. It's funny because if a straight person acts like a retard in public we don't blame the breeder, we blame the individual. But when a gay person acts retarded it's "Gays are all such degenerates, how dare they, think of the children!" So typical of her to fall into that deep conserva-tard logic.

Then she bitches about how political lgbt people are; she joined the stonewall lgbt group and was triggered when people were talking about politics? At a stonewall group? The cornerstone of gay, political activism? No shit you dumb wannabe-cunt.

It's obvious she thinks she's special for being conservative and trans, she really not.
>>
>>7965388
>Botox

It's why her lips don't really "move" when she talks and they keep a neutral expression when she's trying to smile/frown.
>>
I just don't understand the obcession with the alt right and only being 2 genders. I mean name one other subject that is JUST two things. These people are huge idiots
>>
>>7969264
Where does Blaire live? In a blue state or a red state?
>>
>>7967870
>and everybody starts accepting kinky stuff instead of being stupidly freaked out by it. Obviously it's harmless playtime nonsense so nobody should hate it or fear it.
> it would be nicer for straights to stop being so pathetically uptight about very mild sex play stuff
You reminded me of how a couple of days ago one /lgbt/ anon used the fact that incestuous sex was not a punishable offence in a certain country as an argument that the country in question was a shithole. (it is a shithole, but for other reasons)
If people on 4chan on a sexually progressive board think that a sexual intercourse between consenting adults is a crime and should be punished, what can we expect from common straights?
> when so many of us are so hypocritically accepting of hardcore body mutilation in the form of overeating to obesity
Same for anorexic standards of beauty, when girls who have normal and healthy amount of body fat are led to believe they're fat and ugly.
>>
>>7966838

It was in full force when I went to uni about a decade ago and before that I was in an all boys boarding school run by a baptist minister....so yeah transition wasnt an option for me, not that I knew anything about it, apart from the fact it was apparently an unnatural perversion.

>>7967880

Angry over missing punctuation online? And people say I have issues.

>>7965639

Doesn't everyone?
>>
>>7971416
>one /lgbt/ anon used the fact that incestuous sex was not a punishable offence in a certain country as an argument that the country in question was a shithole. (it is a shithole, but for other reasons)
France?
>>
>>7966378
that's 100% at least 3ml of lip fillers
>>
>>7971580
Russia.
As I said, it is a shithole, just not for that reason. (marriage between close relatives is not possible, but sex itself isn't considered a crime)
>>
>>7967979
I was planning to add a trigger warning for americans, but I assumed they weren't gonna read it anyways so I did not bother.
>>
File: world leftists.png (1MB, 2856x794px) Image search: [Google]
world leftists.png
1MB, 2856x794px
>>7964735
Blaire is extremely moderate. The problem is Marxists view everyone right of Lenin as a nazi, good thing nobody really gives a fuck about Marxists though.
>>
>>7973828
She's a conservative or an alt-righter or whatever you want to call it, she's not a moderate.
>>
>>7973837
>is a literal fucking tranny
>conservative
>>
>>7973837
>or an alt-righter
I hope not.
For her own safety.
>>
>>7973838
Plenty of conservatives have one or two aspects that make them not fit the archetype of a prototypical conservative, because conservationism is a political belief with defined political actions and they don't see that one aspect as invalidating the rest of their beliefs.
>>
>>7973865
How exactly is Blaire White a conservative? Just criticizing SJWs as lunatics doesn't make you conservative.

>conservationism
Conservationism is not the same as conservatism you dumb coon.
>>
>>7964269

What's peoples opinion on her?
I'm curious, since I just discovered her and, well... I kind of agree with her in 90% of the subjects.
I'm trans, transitioned a few years ago, living my life how I want and fuck, I'm happy to finally discover a transgirl with whom I share my political views.
>>
>>7973907
She's okay as far as trannies go. Still a massive attention whore but I guess you can't help that if you're trans, at least she isn't attention whoring for oppression points or whatever.
>>
>>7964269
4chan likes her. She's not right.
>>
>>7973931
She's neither right or left, she's just a milquetoast centrist.
>>
>>7973948
What I meant is she's not worth anything. Of course she's right-wing. I just got done saying 4chan likes her.
>>
>>7973962
>she's right wing
Proofs?

>I just got done
Is that ebonics?
>>
>>7973907
What do you agree with her on? Also, are you het, bi or les?
>>
>>7973838
Non-legitimate trannies like Blaire or agp's tend to be right wing
>>
>>7974031
>only Marxist trannies are actual trannies
This is your mind on America
>>
>>7973907
I hate her and hope you and her get culled.
>>
>>7974013
>Also, are you het, bi or les?
Heterosexual.
>>7974013
>What do you agree with her on?
Some political views, although I live in Europe, so things are very different here. Sill, I'm conservative by european standards and something closer to a libertarian for americans.
Totally agree on the LGBT and SJW bullshit views, but that's not surprise, since I'm pretty sure that no one unironically support that stuff.
Right?

I haven't seen many of her videos, since I ''discovered'' just a few days ago.
>>
yes
lgbt movement is cancer and responsible for gay being synonymous with degeneracy
>>
>>7966378
She has said she gets her lips done.
>>
>>7974482
I thought straight people were responsible for that?
>>
>>7973907
I don't agree with her about minors socially transitioning and taking blockers.
Maybe on some other things, I haven't watched all of her videos.
>>7974013
I'm gonna answer as well.
I agree with her negative opinion on Islam apologism that is currently popular among mainstream feminists and LGBT people. It is a patriarchal homophobic ideology that goes against many human rights that have become the norm in the West. Kinda like Christianity used to be in the Middle Ages.
The Western countries have made a huge progress in terms of human rights during the last 100-150 years, so we really should know better than to support and celebrate an ideology that is hostile to many of our modern values.
I also agree with her about the modern SJW/feminist movement getting really toxic and oppressive, often acting like a thought police and resorting to harassment and public bullying of people it disagrees with. I mean, that's the same stuff authoritarian regimes like Russia are doing.
>>
>>7964269

What's putin think about the gays tho?
>>
>>7977114
he puts his mouth on cats
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.