[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a transphobe, I want to die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 5

File: images (33).jpg (28KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
images (33).jpg
28KB, 332x443px
I was a cis lesbian in a relationship with someone I thought was a cis lesbian woman but 5 months in she revealed to me that she was a post op non-cis lesbian woman. I was shocked but I loved her and wanted to stay with her.
I said I didn't want to do penetrative sex with her neo-clit but then she called me out about it and u realised I should not be grossed out by my girlfriends genitals so we had penetrative sex but I hated it but I must keep doing it until I cleanse the transphobia from me. But I couldn't stop hating it so she left me. She was right and I'm fucking evil.
>>
>>7962725
But you're a cis straight male pedophile permavirgin.
>>
PRE OP

I meant pre op
>>
>>7962725
Wait were they post-op MtF or FtM? The way you worded it is confusing me.
>>
>>7962736
Pre op lesbian
>>
>>7962731
Nice save, still don't believe your story though. No trans woman would break up with a cis lesbian.
>>
hey its all good to be a transphobe
>>
>>7962731
Ooooh. Ignore >>7962736. Anyways, you aren't a bad person for not wanting penetrative sex.
>>
>>7962725
10/10 bait you'll get hundreds of replies for this one i'm sure

very subtle
>>
>>7962748
Oh cuz you think cis women are somehow better than non-cis women?
That's not right. They are very beautiful women.
Very.
>>
>>7962773
I'm an MtF and it's just fallacy to say that we're women. We're just men dressing up as women and putting artificial hormones in ourselves. At best, a cheap imitation, without even the right organs.

Don't be guilted by your ex's shitty attitude. You don't like what you don't like and shouldn't feel ashamed for it.
>>
>>7962773
Well, I don't necessarily feel that way, but trans women have such low self-esteem that there's no way they would abandon a relationship with someone who validates their gender, like a cis lesbian who is usually only attracted to other cis women. They'll try to hold onto that so much that they'll lose it, self-fulfilling BPD-style.

So there's no way they'd break up with you for not wanting penetrative sex, especially when most trans women would get dysphoric from doing that, especially to a cis girl. Your story is fake.
>>
>>7962791
AGP hon deteced
>>
>>7962725
wow that's retarded op. i don't let my bf stick it in my boipucci just because i'm non-cis.
>>
>>7962725
This is bait, but good bait. Good luck OP, I think you've got an entertaining thread coming to ya.
>>
>>7962725
>>7962731
Sounds like your gf was just a shithead. You can still be a lesbian without being comfortable with being with trans women. It doesn't make you a transphobe for not wanting to have sex with someone.
>>
>>7962837
You dont need disphoria to be trans, she taught me that.
>>
>>7963008
No she was right though i didnt love all of her.
Ill never be able to truly love her because i dont like neo-clit penetration
>>
>>7962837
>penetrative sex, especially when most trans women would get dysphoric from doing that,
That's wrong though, only a quarter do.
>>
>>7963029
>you don't need dysphoria to be trans
OP you were dating a transtrender. That explains everything lol. You ABSOLUTELY need dysphoria to be trans. It's a key part of the medical diagnosis.
>>
>>7963051
...trans isn't a diagnosis.
>>
>>7963051
You dont get diagnosed with being trans, its what you ARE
>>
>>7963069
Yeah it kinda is. Transgenderism is defined by GID (Gender Identity Disorder). Unless you go the informed consent route or self medicate, you can't even get HRT without being diagnosed by a psychiatrist.
>>
>>7963029
>>7963039
You got duped by a liar and a user. They used you for sex then dumped you right after. You have no responsibility to feel bad.
>>
>>7962791
>cheap imitation
More like superior being, fucko. Being an intelligent, passing gf (male) makes you the ultimate life form.
>>
>>7963085
I can be trans and bipolar and deaf. All of those things could be who I am, but all 3 are diagnosed.
>>
>>7963087
>Transgenderism is defined by GID
Wrong.
>>
>>7963094
Apples and pears. We're superior mentally but our bodies are imitations.
>>
>>7963106
>Wrong.
Actually right, but feel free to keep deluding yourself. It's not like I'm close friends with one of the men who helped write the current edition of the manual used to diagnose psychological disorders or anything...
>>
Why are the transbians causing so much ruckus as of the last some days? It won't make girls in cis lesgen want you any more
>>
>>7963129
Actually I'm close friends every one of the people writing the next edition and they all agree your edition was a mistake.
>>
>>7963130
Are you stupid? It's not the transbians who are doing this, heck it's probably not even the cis lesbians. But yeah, this is clearly a concerted effort, and it's starting to annoy me.
>>
>>7963146
Ok senpai. Have fun lying to yourself.
>>
>>7963129
>falsehoods become true when they're published in a book
>>
>>7963170
Not a falsehood, but whatever floats your boat, hun.
>>
>>7963176
>it's not a falsehood
>because it's in a book
>because it's not a falsehood
>because it's in a book
>>
>>7963194
It's not a falsehood because it's true as determined by a team of psychiatrists from all over the world. Then they wrote in in a book. This isn't circular logic, you're just dense.
>>
>>7963205
Wrong, they decided to put GID in their book, that means nothing regarding transgenderism.
>>
File: I AM UR MUMMY.png (1B, 486x500px)
I AM UR MUMMY.png
1B, 486x500px
BTFO
>>
>>7962725
You aren't evil. But you knew you didn't want to have piv sex and you shouldn't have. No matter what she tried to guilt trip you with. It's fine that you guys aren't together anymore. It should have never come to that in the first place.
You aren't transphobic. She's a major league cunt for what she did and your a fucking idiot for letting yourself get shamed into doing something you obviously didnt want.
>>
the sad part is not that this is bait, which it is
>moshi moshi baito desudesudesu

but that its believable and there's real stories out there like this where dudes fuck lesbians against their will and make them feel like it's their fault.

fucking trannies this is why nobody likes you
>>
>>7963291
why is the little cat being put in the big cat's tummy?
>>
>>7962725
I know this is probably bait, but if not, do you even see how awful this post looks? Not because you are a transphobe, but, rather, because you are throwing out all these labels and buzzwords to make the situation seem sophisticated, even though it is a shit show.

I will now better sum up your post, now that you have made another post to further update your bizarre experience.

>Be me
>A broad, who happens to be banging a broad
>We are girlfriend and girlfriend, all is well
>Suddenly find out that my girlfriend used to be a full on guy, which explains this penis like clit
>Realize that I am a degenerate, but one with "standards", so call out the female (male)
>I get called a transphobe, which I am, but according to liberals, makes me bad, so in order to be seen as "good", I stay with the thing
>Been trying to avoid sex, but now I finally get guiltied into putting out
>I am getting raw dogged by a clit dick and it feels like the worst of both worlds, as it is too small to hit me right, like an average dick, but too large to really scissor my clit right
>I decide to continue to let it happen, but proceed to flop around like a dead fish and bitch about it after
>My girlfriend (boyfriend) finally sees how I really feel and leaves my ass
>I feel liberated and know it was the best for both of us, but because I was still labeled a transphobe I feel bad, and in my lonely bitterness, feel "evil", even though I know I am not, seeing as I just made this long, boring ass post about the whole thing

The world keeps spinning, either get a dick in you, or find a broad that will scissor your right, seeing as you obviously do not like playing with the mid-fielders and would rather bunt or score a home run.
>>
File: skeptical.jpg (26KB, 728x392px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.jpg
26KB, 728x392px
>>7963394
No, this story isn't really believable at all. You've just been on this site too long.
>>
>>7962725
4 years in still non-op passing fine
but even i think its fucking stupid if someone doesn't disclose that shit early in, much earlier than 5 months

Even if the person was awesome, I still find dicks disgusting and wouldn't want to fuck with one, in the same way of if there was a qtie but she had a roastie supreme it'd be a heavy impact.

Sure theres a level of "muh feelings" but you still have to be realistic. You're attracted to what you're attracted to, emotionally and physically.

Not treating a trans person with common decency makes you transphobic, being a dick to someone because they're trans makes you transphobic.

Not wanting to get rammed by tranny dick doesn't make you transphobic.

I'm not "anti-feminist" just because I don't want vagina flaps tickling my uvula.

Sure it sucks to both parties, but you like what you like, and sometimes you can't fight it.
>>
>>7963291
Wait are you accuseposter, diseaseposter or rv-chan?
>>
>>7963561
That's a pedo image, if you didn't notice.
>>
>>7963597
Hashes or it didn't happen.
>>
>>7963641
It did happen whether or not I provide hashes. Reality doesn't stop being reality just because you're being a defensive disease.
>>
>>7963291
>>7963659
Confirmed diseaseposter.
>>
>>7963426
CUZ HE IDENTIFIES AS A PREGNANT MOTHER
>>
>>7965323
SHE*
>>
File: 1379004799726.png (87KB, 600x472px) Image search: [Google]
1379004799726.png
87KB, 600x472px
>>7962725
>backpedals and claims pre-op
> "penetrative sex with her neo-clit"
Am I reading this wrong? At face value this seems like complete nonsense unless "neo-clit" is the hot new meme for venis aka tiny shriveled penis that doesn't even work. Last I checked anything with "neo" in its descriptor was a surgical procedure.

Either way OP story is likely fake and lame.
>>
>>7965354
She probably did mean feminine penis. Transphobes tend not to know trans terms very well.
>>
>>7965354
this

>>7965489
no way a brainless transphobe would come up with the term neo-clit
he's just a troll
>>
>>7963165
You to sweetheart.
>>
>>7962725
OP THAT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE A PREFERENCE YOU AIN'T A TRANSPHOBE
>>
>>7963394
Yeah, cool. Never even met a lesbian before but this is why nobody likes me. Cool, dude
>>
>>7962725

I'm a transgirl and it's okay to not like penetrative sex, and it's not transphobic to even not want to date transwomen at all, just don't be a bitch about it and you're fine.
>>
>>7963051

you can have dysphoria other than your genitals
and no, no one gets an official diagnosis to be trans and nor should they. They should know, and a therapist might be able to help them figure it out, but it's up to an individual to decide if they're trans or not. There is no council of trans to determine if you're trutrans and thinking otherwise is completely and absolutely wrong
>>
>>7962725
no, she was shaming you.
i would've just gone for a walk & cried.
stop blaming yourself. you're the victim
>>
File: bait.png (19KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
19KB, 220x300px
>>7962725

>that she was a post op non-cis lesbian woman
>PRE OP
>I meant pre op

You went 5 months without knowing she had a dick eh?

>she called me out about it and u realised I should not be grossed out by my girlfriends genitals
This sentence. You don't even know what your trying to say.

>we had penetrative sex but I hated it but I must keep doing it until I cleanse the transphobia from me.

This would never happen.

>But I couldn't stop hating it so she left me.
This would never happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This whole thing never happened. Not even close. Also your wording and switching things around just stands as proof.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.