[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes white transgenders (specifically MtF) so different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: hijra.jpg (8KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
hijra.jpg
8KB, 217x232px
What makes white transgenders (specifically MtF) so different from nonwhite transgenders?

White trans women are:
>Almost always AGP transbians
>Strongly support feminism
>Strong anti-chaser "we are not meant to be objectified" prude mentality, meanwhile non-white mtfs are much more likely to become get into sex work or whore out on the t4m section of craigslist, embrace their "shemale" identity
>White transgenders are much more political and SJW,
>>
>>7962052
AGP/HSTS exists along racial and class lines (which suggests it is not a neurological distinction). I'm sure a dirt poor white tranny would be more like an HSTS than a rich one.
>>
>>7962052
It's not a race issue but a class issue.
Most white transgender will be middle class, therefore they're more likely to be politically liberal and have their own income or family income.
Minorities are more likely to be poor, therefore less politically engaged and need to resort to prostitution for money.
>>
>>7962073
>which suggests it is not a neurological distinction
i expect both are social phenomena.
>>
>>7962052
That's a Hijra, in india, Pakistan and Bangladesh I think, they have full transgender rights (ensured by the governments) their own bathrooms and passports.

But that's cause they're actual transgenders.
>>
>>7962052
Cause non-whites just created a third gender instead of pretending trannies are they're preferred gender like dumb Westerners.
>>
>>7962117
Just read the Wikipedia page on hijras and...."Furthermore, in India a feminine male who takes a "receptive" role in sex with a man will often identify as a kothi (or the local equivalent term). "

>kothi
Which one of you fuckers did this lmfao.
Kothi means female donkey.
>>
im beginning to suspect that half the transphobic posts written here are by bitter chasers who got rejected.
>>
>>7962138
It's way more than that, since you have to include cara.
>>
>>7962131
Why would any of us take the time to vandalize some article on third worlders?
>>
>>7962117
>But that's cause they're actual transgenders.

No they're not, they don't even identify as women, get that "third gender" shit OUTTA here.
>>
>>7962117
Full transgender rights would include workplace and living accomadations non-discrimination protections. It's fairly well known that they don't have either of those, and cis individuals take advantage of it to render almost all of them homeless and jobless.
>>
>>7962153
They're femboys, who as we all know are HSTS in denial.
>>
>>7962158
Full transgender rights would also include being treated fully as their transitioned gender.
>>
Because that's what people on 4chan do, right guys? That and hack people
>>
>>7962166
Good point. I will point out though that Hijra do not consider themselves transgender, they consider themselves Hijra. They look at it as a third gender, and so they would expect you to treat them as this third gender.

People can be transgender instead in those countries. But that affords them even fewer rights than Hijra enjoy.
>>
>>7962148
Forgot to tag>>7962179
>>
>>7962052
>what's the difference between poor people and rich people?

poor people are poor
that's why they whore
rich people are rich
that's why they bitch
>>
>>7962184
They probably would openly consider themselves women if there were full transgender rights for them.
>>
>>7962202
Then why are you such a whore anon?
>>
>>7962240
are you calling me rich, bitch?
>>
>>7962206
Possibly, but until that's a viable option for them, and perhaps even more importantly, until that's the culture they grew up in instead of their own, we'll never know for sure. It's entirely possible that evolution has generated in them a different experience than that experienced by trans people.
>>
>>7962264
>It's entirely possible that evolution has generated in them a different experience than that experienced by trans people.
Is there any reason at all to think this, vs Occam's razor that they're no different to trans people in the rest of the world besides the circumstances their culture puts them in?
>>
>>7962273
In my opinion, no, although personally I wouldn't have invoked Occam's razor since Occam was a straight man and I don't give a shit what they say. But that's just my opinion, I was simply pointing out that before you demand that Hijra start calling themselves transgender, you consider the possibility that they may not be, and demanding that of them may be similar to how the cis demand that trans people be cis.
>>
>>7962293
>Occam was a straight man
Proof.

>what they say
What he says.
>>
>>7962339
>Proof
Just gonna go out on a limb here and invoke Occam's razor. :)

>What he says.
I don't give a shit what any straight man in history has ever said. That's why I said I don't care about Occam since he was a straight man. If I only disliked that one straight man, I wouldn't have even brought up the fact he was straight at all.
>>
>>7962350
>Just gonna go out on a limb here and invoke Occam's razor. :)
Except Occam being a straight man is not a simpler explanation for anything.
>>
>>7962402
Considering that most men in the world are straight man, yes, that's exactly what it is. A simpler explanation to the question "which sexuality did Occam have?"
>>
>>7962441
A statistical guess isn't an explanation.
>>
>>7962532
ex·pla·na·tion
ˌekspləˈnāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: explanation; plural noun: explanations

a statement or account that makes something clear.

Statistically, it's far more than probable that Occam was straight. That is a statement or account that makes something clear. I don't have an obligation to pretend that he was something besides straight just because you want to be dog shit. He chose the life of an ascetic Christian monk, one of the formost forces in the world in establishing the rape and murder of all LGBT as mandatory for the majority of human history in the majority of the world in order to glorify straights. Yeah, I'm going to go out on a limb and say he was straight. That's an explanation. The most you dislike it, the more I like it you worthless straight dog shit.
>>
>>7962583
Ur moms an explanation you faggot
>>
>>7962697
Rekt
>>
>>7962697
Nice meme you child raping cowardly dog shit. :)
>>
>>7962709
Shut up faggot you got rekt lol
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>7962583
>worthless straight dog shit

Jesus, people.
Can we have some intelligent adult discourse or is it all ad hominems and autism?
I mean, arguing about whether Occam is straight or gay is sheer ridiculousness.
>>
>>7962902
I've never been rekt by a worthless straight cis pedophile diseae, and I never will, it's scientifically impossible. :)
>>
>>7963599
Reasoning was good back when the church hated it. Then the church started funding homeschooling Christies and teaching them to reason dinosaurs and Jesus into the same Science books. Ever since then reasoning has fallen out of favor out the younger, more moral, generations.

It's simply a fact. If religious diseases do it, it's evil. If they change their minds and do the opposite tomorrow, then the good people will change their minds and do the opposite tomorrow, so that they're always on the opposite side to the diseases.
>>
>>7963606
Really? You sure you don't want to be rekt (in the ass) then faggot?
Cause I'll do it just to prove a point.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.