[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are lesbians so angry all the time?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1487649116331.jpg (274KB, 859x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1487649116331.jpg
274KB, 859x1205px
Why are lesbians so angry all the time?
>>
>>7961313
Because they're discriminated against, and instead of having a feminine response to it like gay men do, they have a masculine response to it because they're lesbians?

Because unlike women and gay men, who are just generally afraid to appear angry regardless of the circumstances, lesbians are afraid to NOT appear angry just like straight men are?
>>
>>7961333
>women and gay men, who are just generally afraid to appear angry regardless of the circumstances
HAHAHAHAHAHA

omg you are so delusional

straight women are pissy literally all the time and gay men are the cattiest motherfuckers

if anything the dykes are more likely to take things in stride than those two groups
>>
>>7961336
Being pissy and catty is not the same as being angry. When you moan and bitch, I don't take it seriously. If I pull out a knife and lunge at a straight, it takes me seriously.
>>
Because they're women, and women can't think rationally.
>>
>>7961313
>tfw no other mtf to be my gf
>>
>>7961369
Being angry improves rational thinking vastly, this is a well studied fact. Feel free to not bother thinking before you type like always though.
>>
File: 1489164324451m.jpg (73KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
1489164324451m.jpg
73KB, 1024x536px
>>7961386
substantiate your claims
>>
>>7961390
For you? For your kind?
>>
>>7961386
You're being irrational right now, so I think your source is full of shit.

>>7961313
If any group of people seems angry all the time to you, you're probably an insufferable person, and that group is just honest.
>>
>>7961386
Is that why /pol is always correct?
>>
>>7961443
No I'm not. Discussing facts is not irrational, regardless of what your preacher taught you.

>>7961447
/pol/ is never correct. I guess I should say that anger has been proven to multiply your rational thought processes. If your goal is to be as stupid as possible, then anger just makes you that much more stupid. But for a real human being, it makes them smarter.
>>
>>7961447
/pol/ is always correct because they make vague statememts that can be interpreted many ways, increasing their chances of seeming smart. Or they make precise statements that any professional in the field in question knows will happen, then spin it to scream at Jews.

I may be replying to a meme, but they worship one.
>>
>>7961463
>/pol/ is never correct
An anonymous imageboard with thousands of different people saying whatever they like every single day is "never correct"?

You don't sound very rational to me. :|
>>
>>7961463
>If your goal is to be as stupid as possible, then anger just makes you that much more stupid.
Basically all lesbians.
>>
>>7961463
Oh shit 6/10 I fell for the bait.
>>
>>7961471
I've been there. Regardless of how many thousands or millions or billion of shit that post there, they're never correct. I didn't ask for your lies, I shared a fact with you.
>>
>>7961490
>thousands or millions or billion
Gorillion
>>
>>7961443
Nah familia. They're not mad at me. They just always seem pissed.
>>
>>7961490
>I've been there.
Seems like you just scrolled the first page one time and took all your 'facts' about /pol/ from that. There are a lot of different opinions on /pol/.
>>
>>7961506
I'm still not falling for your lies you silly dog shit.
>>
File: 1433412765448.png (65KB, 263x287px) Image search: [Google]
1433412765448.png
65KB, 263x287px
>>7961526
Oh, it's you...

Don't you ever get tired of using the same old shtick?
>>
>>7961552
Unlike you, I never get tired of being right.
>>
>>7961333
>Because they're fetishized by 50% of the worlds population

Boo hoo
>>
File: enlightened.jpg (200KB, 859x1205px) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.jpg
200KB, 859x1205px
>>7961313
This meme is garbage, what self-respecting tranny would want to be with another tranny?
>>
>>7961313
Because they wish they were males
>>
>>7962473
Alright, I'll try that one too.

>Your post is "Boo hoo"
>You implied that the only discrimination lesbians face is being considered sexy by men
>You implied I said that

Nope, I can't imagine how to immitate that. I simply can't. I can't understand how you can be that retarded. I can't imagine how you're smart enough to breath if you say shit that stupid.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.