[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin twinkie wants to have sex with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
English is not my first language, so try to ignore any mistakes.

I'm a 35 yo man, straight (mostly). I never really had any gay experiences aside from receiving oral sex from a MtF trans a couple of times.

So, I met this guy online, I'm usually not really atracted to "normal gays that aren't trans" (I don't know the right term) but this guy's 18 yo twinkie, pretty cute, and totally submissive. He says he liked me and wants me to be his first. His only real sexual experience comes from blowing a guy in a bathroom. Little guy is really excited about the whole thing, but I'm a little worried.

Now, ASSUMING that he is telling the truth and never had any penetrative sex, I have some questions;

Is the first time a big deal for gays as is for some girls?
Should I be gentle or should I just go for it since he really liked the idea of being dominated by a man?

Any tips?
>>
>>7959192
Dominate him and be rough, EXCEPT for anal. If you do anal with him be slow and gentle and give him time... and lube.
>>
>>7959207
That makes a lot of sense. Thank you!
>>
>>7959192
don't fuck a kid weirdo
>>
>>7959310
He's 18!
>>
>>7959192
You're literally twice his age.
Stop being a disgusting predator.
The age of consent should be 21z
You're gross.
Also you're not straight. Straight men don't fuck trannies and little boys.
>>
i had a sex with 15 yo qt when i was 14
It was so fucking great
i was at bottom
>>
File: uAfU1Hy.jpg (85KB, 813x960px) Image search: [Google]
uAfU1Hy.jpg
85KB, 813x960px
OP here. I told the guy "NO". Case closed.
>>
>>7960035
Do you have his number? a "friend" want it.
>>
>>7959192
My first time was about a year ago. I was basically in the same situation as that twink. Overall, you need to dominate him. Kiss his chest, mostly around his nipples. Let him suck you off. But be gentle with anal sex. It took me like four times to actually take it in balls deep. Have him squat down your dick too. It will be the easiest for him too.
>>
>>7960035
Tell him to use Grindr, or OkCupid.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.