[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hating Trannies Made Men Unattractive to Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tfw_facial_planes.jpg (218KB, 866x1360px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_facial_planes.jpg
218KB, 866x1360px
So basically my obsession with "passing" and my harsh judgments of masculine features on other trannies have made it way harder for me to be attracted to men, I just see a potential hon. At this point, feminine features have become so much the idea of "perfection" in my mind, that cis women have become more attractive to me. I'm just like "oh yes very attractive shoulder hip/ratio, very short philtrum, no brow bossing, exquisite". It's fucked up, I turned myself into a transbian, has this shit happened to anyone else?
>>
>>7958676

Not me, lmao. I'm more bothered when I see a man with feminine features.
>>
same. men just make me dysphoric.
>>
>>7958676
Start thinking about them dominating you and it'll get easier.
>>
>>7958676
you are incredibly stupid because you have been brainwashed by the goddamned fucking stupid FFS doctors. It is not as simple as you think it is" it is more complex than brow bossing, shoulder-hip ratio and short philtrum, you faggoty ass aids infested piece of shit. You know that people have several rounds of FFS and still retain markedly masculine features? You know that, dumbass?
>>
>>7962338
wew lad hit a nerve
>>
This, as well as all the women hate posts from r9k are really turning me off to women. Might just be asexual.
I'm an ftm who's attracted to just females (until this)
>>
>>7958676
Tbh I'm starting to think mens stupid personalities turned me off from dating them. When I'm around a cute guy I get nervous, I can't stop blushing, etc. But I could never date one. I'm so much more content with my gf who I can actually do fun stuff with, actually emotional connect with, who doesn't try and put on some false macho bs front to pretend like someone she's not, that I don't mind if I'm not really attracted to her. Lol really the only struggle I've been having with not being attracted to her is trying to work up the bravery to eat her out, but that's so much better than dealing with some insecure needy emotionless dude.
>>
>>7962449
if the woman hate posts by robots make you hate women instead of men, you are retarded.
>>
>>7962491
Yeah but people on here are always saying lesbians will never date me, so I'm kinda concerned.
>>
>>7962536
>Yeah but people on here are always saying lesbians will never date me, so I'm kinda concerned.
They're full of shit. I'm dating a lesbian and everything is cool.
>>
>>7958676
no but then again i don't have a severe mental illness
>>
>>7962673
You are straight though. Why would you lie like that?
>>
>>7962696
>straight
nice try, hon
>>
>>7962701
Yeah, you're straight. I don't know what you think calling me a hon has to do with the fact you're straight, it doesn't have anything to do with the fact you're straight.
>>
>>7958676
i'm a straight ftm and i do the same thing with women

womens doughy bodies and huge hip bones enrage me ever since i started using this website
>>
hating trannies made men unattractive to me too
its why i started dating women.
>>
>>7958676
Have you ever thought you might be autistic?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.