[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Okay so i thought i was going to be a hon. And it turns out, no im not. My looks and unfolding development are really nice actually.

Thats kind of the issue. I never expected this. In addition to having no close women in my life i mean.

Now that im going to be a pretty girl, and believe me im not used to that idea at all, i think i ought to know all the bullshit that comes with it.

Make up, fashion, hair styles, etc. Where do i learn to doll myself up? Also, how to not hate the time and effort this takes? In addition, how do you take yourself seriously while applying make up everyday?

Dead serious
>>
>>7957809
>Make up, fashion, hair styles, etc. Where do i learn to doll myself up?

Youtube search.
>>
>>7957824
More specifically? What are good channels?
>>
>>7957809
Mind if I ask your height, weight, other measurements? What made you think you'd be a hon?
>>
bamp
>>
>>7958106
5 8
200, formerly over 300
19 isnt considered an early start and i never really anticipated the sucess of weight loss. Also somehow thought my face was masculine, repression is a hell of a drug i guess.

Bust 42
Underbust 38
Waist 35
Hips 45

Year and a half hrt, getting progestone ASAP

If i lose just a bit more weight the majority of my remaining physical flaws go with it. Hence the thread.
>>
>>7957809
All of those things just come with time. The more you look into fashion and makeup, the more it becomes second nature. On top of that, the more you do this stuff the more skilled and fast you'll become. After 2 years of futzing around I can put together an outfit and look for literally any occasion. It's probably the only thing you actually need to just spend time that you won't naturally develop with HRT.
>>
>>7962229
what developed naturally with hrt?
>>
>>7957809
Bitch, I am not going to type ALL that shit out! Do your research, slut! :D fuck

There's literally a million bajillion ways to take care of skin, and have daily routines, as well as certain party makeup routine etc...just look for what YOU want. No one can make you learn this stuff, bish...go learn it like a grown ass adult.

I am becoming an expert in makeup, since I already do it for money, but I am in TWO schools for Cosmetology right now. That's how committed I am to makeup and my look.

Believe me, even when I started to do it myself, I was getting results.
>>
>>7960212
jesus 38 is massive. you sure youre happy because you look fem and not because you look like a big genderless blob?
>>
>>7962842
38 is well within fat girl territory which OP fits in
>>
>>7962842
Ha! No, trust me I look like a standard fewtoomanystarbucksmilshakes basic bitch body wise. Just take that standard overweight but genetically endowed cis girl switch her bits around and set her tits back to the 9th grade. When i was a genderless fat blob i was so disgusted by it i got to here really fast.
>>
>>7962787
Skin care i can do, i meant more like hairstyles and outfits. And make up.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.