[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you live without transitioning? Bury it deep down and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: 200_s.gif (37KB, 377x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
37KB, 377x200px
How do you live without transitioning?
Bury it deep down and an hero when youre 45 or just an hero now??

What do?
>being a hon is worse than death
>>
>>7957314
I find I get more comfortable with my body the more I work out and look good, and fit. If I could magically be a cute girl I would in a heart beat though. Who knows once I can no longer be a fit male I might anhero.
I would be a totally disgusting hon.
>>
>>7957314
Find a girl who doesn't mind you borrowing her clothes or pretending to be her during sex.
>>
>>7957314
Idk op. But I'm right here with you. I'm to masc to transition. It's the truth and don't let any of those hon fucks tell you otherwise. I think, that this is what it means to be a man. I'm entering repression for a second time after a huge break down and almost transitioning. We just have to distract ourselves and put others first. That's the trick.

Live a life as a hon, being forever ostresized and hated and causing others disgust and repulsion.

Or

Be a particularly salty fuck hoping that you can cover this feeling up with enough booze and cigarettes.

Either way, your fucked. This is why so many trannies kill themselves. We're a worthless bunch, who are forever trying to get something well never have. Bite a fucking bullet becouse it's not fucking worth it.
>>
>>7957442
The cruelest thing about all this is that if we were born just 5-10 years later, we'd be living the dream and be young passable transitioners.
>>
>>7957510
There will always be repressors.
>>
>>7957545
>>7957510
>There will always be repressors

Roghto Mundo. I had. Thousound and one reasons to repress, and even more reasons I wouldn't accept these feelings untill I turned 23.
>>
>>7957648
Early transitioners are always just into guys. Assuming you like girls you're naturally more likely to repress. Early transition is more possible now, but you'd still have been less likely than the straight trans women.
>>
>>7957685
I'm an early transitioner and I just want mommy. Guys are cool too tho
>>
>>7957714
Can you describe the process of discovering you were trans and transitioning?
>>
>>7957722
Oh please, don't even bother. I've heard enough trans stories to know they always have minor embellishments to make themselves seem more genuine or are so cliche it hurts. I'm pretty sure the story is all the same, with a few details of difference

>Be me
>Don't feel right under certain conditions
>Hate seeing my male features
>Want to die
>Connect/feel more like {opposite sex}
>Learn about trans somehow
>Transition, happier ever since
Or alt endings
>Kill myself becouse don't pass
>Live as a delusional hon.

Please provide me wrong.
>>
>>7957744
There tend to be major differences depending on orientation.
>>
>>7957771
Does orientation even matter? I masturbated in my teens to men and women, but don't even get turned on anymore. I think I jack off once every few months just to remind myself it's a thing. And sex with women is boring.
>>
>>7957780
It's a correlation thing. You can usually tell orientation from stories or vice versa.
>>
>>7957685
It took me less than a year to start after /lgbt/was founded so I feel like I have a huge chance of being fucked solely by age
>>
File: received_1648849395131332.jpg (25KB, 600x767px) Image search: [Google]
received_1648849395131332.jpg
25KB, 600x767px
>>7957360
I find bring a hon more uncomfortable than being a male the rest of my life

Anytime I talk to my 'woke' cis friends about transitioning they always INSIST I should do it bc I'll just be happier
But fuck I'm too shallow to just be happy 'living as a woman', I'd have to look decent too, as decent as I look as a guy
That's never going to happen, so I'm never going to transition

I've felt this way since I was a little tiny school child
Idk what my point is, I just hope someone will read this and relate to it, I don't really have much people to talk about this with
>>
>>7957816
>Anytime I talk to my 'woke' cis friends about transitioning they always INSIST I should do it bc I'll just be happier
It's a very rare cis person who can give knowledgeable advice about this. Even most trans people will just assume the advice they wish they had had applies to everybody else.

>I've felt this way since I was a little tiny school child
What was it exactly that you felt back then and how did it advance as you grew up?

I can relate to you feelings. Being trans doesn't meant wanting to be a woman, any woman, for everyone. That's even if getting to live (pass) as a women is possible, rather than being a hon, which is probably always a risk.
>>
>>7957816
No buddy. I'm here to. I started the trans hands thread becouse of how disphoric and pathetic I'm feeling. It just means we're being smart and realising how bad of a move it is, all the opportunities lost and the stigma attached. It's so fucked.
>>
>>7957879
>smart
Idk about that. I'm an idiot for not knowing transition was possible earlier. I even browsed 4chan since middle/high school. Fuck.
>>
>>7957913
Same here, but back then I dressed like a girl, straightened my hair and stuff. But I still never knew what trans was. I just knew what was expected of me, and school can be particularly frustrating for a huge faggo
>>
>>7957876
When I was younger (young like 4-7yo young) I first noticed how a girls laugh was different than mine, I felt really jealous and tried to emulate it without much success
I picked up on small things like that and secretly took pride when other boys made fun of me for 'walking like a girl'
Eventually hormones kicked in and being gay was the devil, I couldn't be bothered to feminine without being beat up for it
So I tried to be more manly for a while, but after school finished and I no longer had to hide how I felt reared it's ugly head and now, at the age of 20 I'm jealous and slightly resentful of all by beautiful attractive female friends who can just effortlessly look a fraction of how I want to without trying at all
>>
File: 52096130.jpg (50KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
52096130.jpg
50KB, 600x549px
Hon who decided to transition I'm op of the kind of good looking dude thread. I couldn't take living as a guy so I gave myself the chance at doing this. I don't look like a girl I probably won't my body as changed though its slighlty more softer man body. I wont get hips or a better butt my boobs are on a mans chest. I would give anything on this fucking planet to be passable and live a the fulfilling life that I knew I wanted since I was 4. I never wanted to be rich or i never wanted to be famous I just wanted to be a fucking girl I don't know what is worse though because when I repressed I never tred anything because voice,penis,and pretending to be a guy fucking killed me. But now I just seem like a weirdo monstrosity. I can't even socially transition because 4chan has showed me what they really say about hons in dresses like me and I don't want to hold back the progression for the other young transitioner by being the guy in a women's bathroom then having some women begin to hate trans people because of me. This life is hell.....
>>
>>7957816
>Anytime I talk to my 'woke' cis friends about transitioning they always INSIST I should do it bc I'll just be happier
This so much they have no clue they always tell me you do know cis woman come in different sizes and shapes.

I know that but I'm seen as a guy in a dress not a woman. I don't think it's right to compare the two when I'm viewed as a man beast with eye liner and nail polish but they're just ugly you know????
>>
>>7957969
How bad for you would it be to live as a man and have a boyfriend without trying to be manly or repressing your femininity? Would you still be jealous of female friends?
>>
>>7957970
Tell me about the process. I'm similar and still thinking about going through with it. I honestly don't look that bad in long sleeves, but I live in Florida. I also notice, other than my musculitar, I have a decently fem body with a nice but. I still have man arms though.

Like, is softer skin all you noticed? I was hoping it would fill my gaunt face and was curious on what I'd would do to my hair, since my hair went to curly after puberty from stick straight.
>>
W-we are lovely the way we are :(.

Theres more to me than my looks! I think the same about my bf.

Im not going to go trans. I. Gonna learn to draw... fill the void with PURPOSE AND ACCOMPLISHMENT.
>>
>>7958041
Impossible. But good luck trying.
>>
>>7958016
I mean it's what I'm trying to do right now but I'm still making sad posts about it lmao
I'm trying to be one of those live and let live/your body is only a vessel type people but it still doesn't stope from wishing I was born like one of my sisters or women I know

Heh when I was younger people would claim I was one of those 'sensitive guys' who get all emotional after sex, but now that I'm in touch how I feel I can barely look at a woman naked without getting overcome with envy haha
>>
>>7958041
OP here
Trying it
Semi-pro graphic designer
Still a great void
Good luck tho
>>
>>7958056
What do you think a boyfriend could do to make you feel as beautiful and feminine as you'd like to be?

If you have one now, have you talked to him about this?

>but now that I'm in touch how I feel I can barely look at a woman naked without getting overcome with envy haha
Hah, that doesn't mean you can't get emotional after sex!
>>
>>7958081
Of course I've talked about this with him
But coming to terms with this shit has a lot more with me feeling okay with this myself than getting validation from others
He's 'woke' and supportive and shit but I needs to come from me, this is about how I feel about myself because Boyfriends come and go, but I'm with myself for life

I feel like you're looking at this the totally wrong way

>yeah but nowadays if I'm with a woman I can't get it hard bc im so preoccupied with other things you feel me??
>>
>>7958023
>Tell me about the process
I basically got on hormones I noticed
>softer skin
>I lost a little muscle
>my face did fill out a bit not to much
>my face got more narrow down by my jaw I guess you could say maybe smaller in a sense
>I look sort of like a feminine guy that's trying to be a girl if that makes sense rather than looking like an actual woman

As for curly hair I have that too it sucks so much because I cant get bangs to hide some masculine features on my face, it does what it wants to. I honestly see these transgirls with stick straight hair and think they're very lucky. We can always just straighten it yea but humidity and rain and other things will bring back the curl, and sometimes on me it looks like a big helmet on my head because there is no volume to my straighten hair.

I will say this I'm happier having this body and not ageing like a regular guy. I'm happy I gave myself the opportunity to do something for myself and transitionin is the best decision of my life. Did it turn out good no, but I did it and I fucking tried. So you got to decide what you want to do for your own health. You have seen my story maybe you will be better off than me it's all genetics sometimes either way I wish you luck and really hope your transition goes better than mine
>>
>>7958123
>I feel like you're looking at this the totally wrong way
What do you mean?
>>
>>7958136
How long did skin, muscle loss and face feminization take?
I'm like a week in so curious.
>>
>>7958152
Not her but it's about more than just having someone else like you. You have to be able to accept yourself before you can love others. And us t's have a little bit of a problem with that.
>>
>>7958161
I want to say 6 months in I started to notice it muscle changes People started commenting that I look alot skinnier but I ran alot and ate a little to burn muscle as well. My boobs started to hurt alot and consistently at like 2 months and softer skin at 2 months as well but at like 6 months I could shave my legs and they are incredibly more softer than ever before. I'm only 7 months in.
>>
>>7958152
>>7958181
I don't want to be thaw awful mess if one day a relationship doesn't work out
I'm a pretty self sufficient person and I don't wanna rely on any one else for my sense of (I can't think of the right word here) validation

Me being okay with myself has to be from within and it's scary bc I don't think I'll ever be in the position (as hyperaware and scrutinising) as I am to do that

I WISH I could be one of those girls who just throws on lipstick and lives a happy hon life but I'm too self critical for that
>>
>>7958210
That sounds so long from now but it's gonna pass by in a flash and I can't wait.
>>
>>7958181
>>7958225
I didn't mean relying entirely on someone else in order to feel happy with yourself. Just finding out the right kind of relationship where feeling comfortable with yourself is possible.

Don't envy hons, they have their own ways of feeling comfortable in life which don't have to be anything like yours. For them, passing is far less important, which can make finding happiness easier for them. What makes passing important to you?
>>
>>7958273
>What makes passing important to you?
The value placed on perception and looks is extremely high, despite anyone saying otherwise.

I recognized this extremely young. I mean, I have this super hot friend who literally gets any girl he wants, but he's as dumb as a brick, so it kinda weighs itself out. But still, it's not even about looking amazing, it's about not looking manly. Which I just found out is literally impossible thanks to my man hands. I would easily settle with being a 4/10 girl than a 10/10 guy.
>>
>>7958294
But to you personally, why looking like a girl so important?
>>
>>7958364
I don't know. If I knew I wouldn't be here right now.

If I had to put a finger on it, I would say I've always had a feminine style to how I presented myself. It's not something I concoisly chose. And when I did try and choose to be masculine I felt repulsed by the results. It's a strange unsettling feeling. I see people who I act like and I dress like and I don't look very much like them. I always grew out my hair becouse short hair just seemed strange. I shaved it all off to repress and ended up regretting it 1000%. I don't get it. I really don't. I don't really grow facial hair and see my friends with full grown beards and feel happy that I look more like the girls I know than the men I know.
>>
>>7957314
These threads are pathetic. Cowgirl up and become a woman already
>>
>>7957970
>I wont get hips or a better butt
Why not?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.