[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about TERFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: confuzzled.jpg (39KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
confuzzled.jpg
39KB, 374x347px
Why does TERF ideology seem to be so popular among the lesbians and trolls of /lgbt/, but it's so unpopular IRL? Did someone open a portal between here and some TERF community online?
>>
>>7956118
The lesbians are more likely to believe in AGP.
The trolls can figure out that terf rhetoric upsets people.
easy-peasy-japanesy
>>
>>7956118
Because 4chan is terrible.
>>
>>7956118
The femboys brought /lgbt/ to the attention of the main TERF subreddit, r/GenderCritical, thinking that the TERFs would want to help liberate them from gender roles.

Of course no feminism wants to help males escape their gender roles so you can imagine how that turned out.
>>
>>7956118
The 'TERFs' you see online are the same as the cis lesbians you interact with IRL. They are disgusted by you, but it's much easier to say that anonymously over an imageboard than it is to tell you to your face.
>>
File: watamote 06.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watamote 06.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>7956118
*correction
It's popular amongst psuedo-intellectuals and 'academic' turbo-dykes with short hair.
One of my profs was exactly like this, they are rare af from what I've seen though irl at least. Thank god I'm taking STEM.
>>
>>7956118

Same reason nazis are coming back.

Stupid people get to say stupid things anonymously and get to talk together and think their views are popular. Then they're too weenie to admit it offline, and come up with new names, like 'alt right'.

Radfems have always said dumb shit, and trolls are trolls. They'll cry, try to ruin people's life over having different views, and ultimately do very little to the trans comminity at large because they're hated by progressive normies. And trolls will be trolls.

Regardless, don't give TERF shits (You)s. Every second you spend trying to be civil and converse is a second wasted.
>>
>>7956461
>Feminists have always said dumb shit
FTFY
>>
>>7956162
Just went to that subreddit. Holy shit it's draining.
>>
>>7956477

>Every group with any opinion ever has always said dumb shit

I can fix my own post.
>>
>>7956553
Most groups aren't as bigoted as feminists.
>>
>>7956522
They're right about libfems and trannies.
>>
>>7956839
Explain?
>>
>>7956839
I didn't know you like autism????
>>
>>7956839
Hope you guys have your tetanus shots. That edge is 12 years old.
>>
>>7956118
it's really not unpopular irl. depends on your social circles, though. younger lesbians/feminists are probably more likely to be ok with trans people, but 4chan is also more right leaning than the average website.
>>
File: hato.jpg (175KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
hato.jpg
175KB, 630x354px
>>7956477
This.
Feminists caused political action in the 70's that involved a lot of violence, seperating husbands from their children etc. If anything the transparency that web has given us has reeled in rad-fems.
>>7957929
4chan is contrarian to an extent. /pol/ is more of a battleground then it was pre-November, a lot of left leaning people lurk it (myself included). Give it time we will see the shift back to the left (in relative terms) both on 4chan and in politics.
I can only hope that idpol goes away by then and we can focus on the real problems.
>>
>>7958045

Yeah second wave was pretty fuckin' sketchy at times.

3rd wave just does a lot of bitching, maybe harassing someone on the intermet.
>>
BC lots and lots of people have terf feelings, but it's not PC to talk about in public.
>>
>>7959205
Idk, at that point I'm suspecting everyone of hating me more than I already do, I don't think I want to be that paranoid about my cis female friends.
>>
>>7959277
cis female =/= lesbian
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.