[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are attractive homosexuals attracted to their own bodies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
Are attractive homosexuals attracted to their own bodies?
>>
I can't speak for other gay hotties but I surely am
>>
File: 1488552870986.png (653KB, 1007x681px) Image search: [Google]
1488552870986.png
653KB, 1007x681px
>>7954747
Transgender people have autophiliac tendencies, so?
>>
>>7954913
Trans here. Not attracted to my own body in the slightest. I'm actually disgusted by it desu. I'm not sure what my bf sees that I don't.
>>
>>7954942
Boiboobs and girltinkler.
>>
>>7954747
Honestly I am. I love most everything about my body. My face on the other hand...meh.
>>
>>7954747
I've jerked off to solo pics of myself before.
>>
>>7955543
Idk, he didn't even know i was trans when we first met. And it wasn't for months that we were friends before we started dating. He was really shocked when i told him. So he was somehow attracted to me as just a normal girl, even though I can't see myself that way.
>>
>>7954913
Not all of them.

>>7954942
>Not attracted to my own body in the slightest.
>I'm not sure what my bf sees that I don't.
>my bf
It checks out.
>>
>>7954747
survey anon (it's a single anon, i've talked to them outside of this board) did a survey on /tttt/ asking cisgays if they experience a*p
i can't find the reddit post where they talked about it, but i remember what they found was that while gay men sometimes experience aap (don't recall any association for lesbians) the specific traits this correlated/did not correlate with implied that in trans people dysphoria arises from cross-sex a*p rather than the other way around
they'll probably read this so they can explain it better
>>
>>7954747
Lmfao this reminds of being in class and this druggie guy asked this other gay guy
"Do farts turn you on?"
I nearly fucking died haha
>>
>>7954747
I'd probably fuck a clone of myself and the like but I'm not attracted to myself. I don't get a boner by looking in the mirror or if I take lewd pictures.

If I remember correctly being attracted to ones own body, regardless of sexuality, is a sign of narcissism.
>>
File: femgen.png (433KB, 961x397px) Image search: [Google]
femgen.png
433KB, 961x397px
>>7959714
> survey anon (it's a single anon, i've talked to them outside of this board) did a survey on /tttt/ asking cisgays if they experience a*p

What can I say, I like making surveys? I'm also the one who did the femgen survey. (pic related)

> i can't find the reddit post where they talked about it, but i remember what they found was that while gay men sometimes experience aap (don't recall any association for lesbians) the specific traits this correlated/did not correlate with implied that in trans people dysphoria arises from cross-sex a*p rather than the other way around

I couldn't really get a big enough sample on /tttt/ to do a proper survey. I later did a survey on reddit with a much bigger sample size (more than 600 respondents, though most were cishet), but my measures of cis A*P didn't really correlate that much with each other.

Apparently it is entirely possible to be aroused by your own body without being attracted to yourself, or attracted to yourself without being aroused by your own body.

They didn't really measure trans A*P either, but part of that may be that they were designed with cis people in mind.

I'm planning on *eventually* doing another survey, but there's lots of other things I'm doing right now.
>>
>>7954747
>>7959984
Also, there was no correlation between body confidence (which I'd hope partially measures attractiveness) and any of my self-attraction measures.
>>
>>7954747
Yes.
Once I started getting a nice body I got turned on by my own reflection, and touching my own body while jerking off.
>>
I can see that my body is sexy but I'm grossed out by muself because of personal self image problems

But it's like I recognize what's hot about me in ways straight guys maybe wouldn't
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.