[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Temptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2805.jpg (55KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2805.jpg
55KB, 350x222px
Is it normal to be tempted when you're in a relationship?

Is this just an effect of the gay hookup culture I've been raised in? I got grindr when I was still in high school and slept around a lot. I'm in college now and have had two serious relationships over the past four years. I'm really happy with my boyfriend now and he's literally the most perfect guy for me. He has his flaws but I can totally see past them. I'm worried though because I'm constantly battling this inner temptation to just sleep around sometimes. I would never actually do this but the way people talk about love as being this blinding kind of "yes this person forever I would never even think otherwise" thing makes me feel like maybe I have some issues or something? Is this normal and ok? I feel like after the honeymoon period of being with someone love is more about the comittment and getting to know someone even when things aren't always peachy.

So is this a product of existing in a world where I can just download an app and have some guy show up who fits my exact kink in less than an hour? Or is this a part of being young? Is this sex addiction? Am I just a terrible person?
>>
This isn't exclusive to gay guys you know.
>>
>>7954092
you can have threeways

sorry for bad advice
>>
>>7954092
PROSTITUTION WHORE!!!
>>
>>7954092
>So is this a product of existing in a world where I can just download an app and have some guy show up who fits my exact kink in less than an hour? Or is this a part of being young? Is this sex addiction? Am I just a terrible person?
Yes, no, yes, eh.
This is a result of having been able to find such varied sex so easily; settling down can be a challenge.
Some other young people are straight up monogamous, and some old people are sluts, so your age is no excuse.
You seem to value sex a little too much if it's that tempting, so I'd say you're sex addicted (at least mildly).
You aren't a bad person for thought crime, and restraining yourself for the overall good of your boyfriend and relationship is a sign that you care deeply about him, but you have to seek help to get through this. If you bottle this up, you'll end up mentally exhausted or back on grindr and in some randomer's bed behind your BF's back. Fix the sex addiction and the rest should follow suit.
>Then again, I'm just some guy on 4chan...
>>
Well I'm not in anyone's head except my own so I can really only speak for myself.

I think everybody experiences these temptations, and I mean everybody. Straight females, straight men, gay men etc. etc.
It doesn't make you a bad person to have these thoughts, it makes you a bad person to act on them without your partners knowledge.
There are alternatives, my boyfriend and I sometimes have threesomes if we find a QT who is agreeable to it.
Others still pursue "open" relationships, but if you ask me that's a fast way to a messy break up.
Again, I feel experiencing attraction to people even when you're in a relationship is normal for all humans. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>7954186
>>7954213
Thanks for making me feel slightly more normal about this.

>You seem to value sex a little too much if it's that tempting, so I'd say you're sex addicted (at least mildly).

This is what I was thinking. How would I get help for this?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.