[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Trump's presidency effected your lives /LGBT/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

Has Trump's presidency effected your lives /LGBT/?
>>
It has shredded my nerves because I get asked this all the time.
>>
>>7952711
This was months ago. Get your shit together, faggot!
>>
>>7952711
It's still too early to know.
>>
>>7952711
My uncle Jakob has been gassed 500 times since Trump was inaugurated.

Terrifying!
>>
>>7952718
What sort of a snowflake are you that your nerves are shredded because of questions?
>>
>>7952711
Mike Pence accidentally electrocuted me. I guess it backfired 'cause I was straight and now I post on /lgbt/.
>>
>>7952711
>effected

the word is "affected"
if you're going to go to the trouble to post, at least try and use the right words
>>
>>7952764
English isn't my first language, Hombre
>>
Not personally. But, I can't imagine what some people have been effected by
>Trump claims that After School programs don't work, even though there's been insurmountable proof that they do work
I was in an after school program from 1st grade to 10th grade, and I had As and Bs my entire school career because of it besides for one class. Which I passed with a C.
>>
People who haven't contacted me in ages hit me up to say stuff like
>You're so brave
Etc.

I genuinely don't give a shit. I live in Commiefornia and just got my amended birth certificate. Nations aren't a boat controlled by one person, they are inconceivably immense networks of people and can't be turned to chaos overnight. In the unlikely event that we experience abject suffering in this country, everything is temporary. The US is 238 years old. Four or even eight years is an exceedingly small percentage of that.
>>
>>7952782
Ah, pues, lo siento, entonces, amigo.
>>
>>7952761
It is not the question, it is the fact that the question gets asked so frequently and they greet me with fucking sympathy.

Opposite of snow flake in this instance, I am very pissy with the snowflakes treating me like a victim.
>>
>>7952800
This. I'm right-leaning and saw similar stuff happen when Obama won (minus the MSM shitting themselves and the riots). Love him or hate him, the president has term limits. Any damage done can be fixed.
>>
File: violet-wink.gif (659KB, 771x432px) Image search: [Google]
violet-wink.gif
659KB, 771x432px
>>7952832
you poor thing
that must be so hard for you
>>
but trans youth always kill themselves.
>>
>>7952782
>>7952824
bean people pls leave
>>
>>7952800
It doesn't take much for democracies to topple though.
A republic is hardly a secure democracy as well. The roman empire was a republic and shifted between democracy and dictatorships multiple times and the main check and balance was actually assassinations.
>>
>>7952868
>Trump starts draining the swamp
>actually does what he said he would
>actually representing the people that voted for him
>"He's a threat to democracy!"
>>
>>7952857
yes, that is why there are so many old hons
>>
>>7952895
I didn't really explicitly mean trump, but just in general democracies aren't the most stable.
Trump cannot topple a democracy because he's not intelligent enough to do so. Bannon perhaps could but he still filters through Trump who would ruin any potential legitimate governmental actions
Other than his travel ban trump really hasn't attempted to bypass democracy, and even with the travel ban the checks and balances killed it. He doesn't have the knowledge to divert the checks in place, he's relying on delegating tasks to others that simply don't care. He's operating the government like a corporation, and corporations don't operate efficiently, they shotgun blast solutions at a problem and hope for the best because they have cash to burn.
>>
>>7952711
Nope. Life continues as normal.
>>
>>7952924
>I didn't really explicitly mean trump, but just in general democracies aren't the most stable.
they may not be great, but they are a hell of a lot better than the alternatives. Have you ever lived in a totalitarian state, or communistic country?
>>
I get triggered any time I see his face or hear his name.
>>
File: floop.gif (53KB, 828x472px) Image search: [Google]
floop.gif
53KB, 828x472px
>>7952711
>trans youth
nothing of value was lost
>>
>>7952711
Sometimes when I open my phone after waking up, there's a notification from my news' app telling me what new dumb shit the current U. S. President has done today.

At times, it also appears on the local news' channel. Annoying desu.
>>
>>7952711

The dude's face just puts me off. I wish he wore a mask often.
>>
>>7952711

But Pence tho, I know the dude would shock me with his powers. So if I just leaned towards his shoulder and grabbed his arm...

okay no thats fucking gross i don't he would like a tranny touching him
>>
>>7952895
>starts draining the swamp
How so? Excuse me for being skeptical, but I don't think Trump is even capable of draining the swam.

Case in point, Hillary Clinton, a corrupt, crooked politician, who deserves to pay for her crimes admittedly, but she's just so connected and lodged into the political scene that trying to expose Hillary could also reveal crimes from the GOP, or even Trump's own cabinet, which means Trump can't pull the plug on Clinton or else the whole system is fucked.

Plus, his political inexperience could be overcome during the electoral race, where his weak competition from the rest of the Republican party and Hill the Billion Dollar Shill let him get elected, but actually running the country will be much tougher, and he seems to be trying to manage the U.S. government like a corporation, and that may blow up on his face.
>>
>>7952782
You have to go back, "hombre"
>>
>Has Trump's presidency effected your lives /LGBT/?

I date a MAGA boy from /pol/ ^.^
>>
>>7952924

> Trump cannot topple a democracy because he's not intelligent enough to do so.

Also he's pretty old and fat, and he tans like an idiot and eats crappy fast food... even if he did manage to install himself as king, he'd probably just keel over pretty soon after that anyway. And then one of his stupid kids would step in to rule and probably get assassinated or something.
>>
> private support groups
so we have no way to check the facts good to know
>>
File: God.jpg (13KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
God.jpg
13KB, 290x293px
>>7952711
I hope Pence turns into Zeus and blast all of your gay buttholes into the abyss of mental illnesses
>>
>>7952711
>trannies have commited suicide recently

STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>7954472
>and he seems to be trying to manage the U.S. government like a corporation, and that may blow up on his face.
It'll never work. To much inertia and entrenched people. Also any positions downsized, they have to give preference to those people in other open positions they are qualified for. Even if there is a hiring freeze, and you also can't lower their salary. That's how you end up with GS17 paid scientists. This is all because to many newly elected presidents have fucked over the government workers to many times. hence the job protections.
>>
File: lightning rod.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
lightning rod.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>>7954589
>POWERLESS
>>
>>7952711
since trump's election ive had two or three people call me a faggot as they drove by, and ive had a drunk guy i was ringing out ask me over and over if i was a boy or girl because "trump's in charge now so im allowed to know". im a butch lesbian but im not androgynous lmao.this shit sucks.
>>
>>7952711
Not at all, but it is still early in his presidency, I am not really paying much attention to the news on politics right now though. It is more painful to watch the junk show that is news reporting on the presidency than the actual president.
>>
>>7952868
Good thing a republic is not a democracy, Here is the time line Rome was a republic that slid into a democracy and then became a dictatorship. This is the order of the fall of Greece as well IIRC. It seems like this is the order in which all republics fall. :(
>>
>>7952793
I wasn't and did the same shit through college what's your point
>>
>>7952751
A true American hero!
>>
>>7952711
Nope.
Not American.
All that happens is media coverage and protest marches (for some arbitrary reason)

But at least we got a closet homosexual as minpres (again).
>>
No, I'm British.
>>
>>7957085
Protests in your country over Trump?
>>
The trans bathroom thing came out as I was deciding between the two grad schools I'd been accepted to, and being unable to pee at one of them pretty much made the choice for me. So I'd say yeah.

Also, he's going to seriously fuck me in the future with what he's doing to the NIH, so any time someone wants to concuss him with a science textbook...
>>
>>7957419
You'd really decide your education and future career prospects based on that?
>>
No it's literally not made a difference in my life
>>
>>7957419
Unable to pee?

Bitch, you know damn well you can use the bathroom.
>>
>>7952711

I'm loving it. He's trying to keep out muslims who hate us. He's deporting illegal catholic conservative Hispanics. He's promoting masculinity which is sexy as fuck. He makes me laugh all the time. He's pushing back against the annoying, filthy, shitting, grasping progressives whose shrieking makes people hate us. Loving it. Trump 2020
>>
>>7957508
>He's deporting illegal catholic conservative Hispanics.
The one demographic that doesn't approve of cutting up kids' dicks to give them inferior srs.
>>
File: 1427068466487.png (2MB, 1064x983px) Image search: [Google]
1427068466487.png
2MB, 1064x983px
no
granted im not some flamer or a butch dyke so nothing will happen to me, but thats based off of the implication that something would happen to them in the first place
>>
>>7957453
Well, that and the fact that I'm five months on HRT and people there kept giving me disgusted looks when I visited. And the entire campus had open carry.

I'm guessing you're not trans and don't have to live in fear of this kind of thing.

>>7957497
Okay, correction, 'will get arrested for peeing'. Better?
>>
He has nothing against people in this community.

The problem is that a portion of his base is full of people that do, and they're emboldened by him.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.