[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in love with a tranny >tfw can never date her seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: sarina.jpg (46KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sarina.jpg
46KB, 600x800px
>tfw in love with a tranny
>tfw can never date her seriously because too much pride
What do? I'm tore up about it.
>>
commute suicide bro
>>
>>7951185
treat her like a cum pig they like that
>>
>>7951187
I live in walking distance of suicide bro, no need to commute
>>
It's K.

She deserves better. Her pride will keep her from dating you too.
>>
>>7951189
I don't want to though. I want to do stupid couple shit with her and take pictures for social media and introduce her to my mom. But I can't because she's not really passable and people will judge me.
>>
>>7951202
>cutting your balls off and taking another man's dick
> having pride
Pick one
>>
Maybe put your close-mindedness aside and date the person you love, no matter who they are? Don't go to 4chan to ask for advice a disney movie could give.
>>
>>7951222
if she's not passable than you may be "bi"
>>
>>7951189
Wow, rude
>>
>>7951185
Stop being such a little pussy? That'd be a good start. Women don't like men who act like giant pussies.
>>
>>7951253
But my mom will think I'm a fag. She'd never see what I see in her. can't do it.
>>
>>7951309
Who cares? She's not the one that will be dating her.
>>
>>7951309
Beta cuck detected, because a grown man is literally afraid that his mom might not approve of his girlfriend. Do you still need permission from your mommy to go hang out with your friends after dark?
I hope that trans girl you have a crush on rejects you. She deserves a better man than a second-rate loser such as yourself. Don't even bother with wasting her time on a relationship that's gonna fail.
>>
>>7951309
See >>7951282
>>
>>7951240
Nice to know you don't even fucking understand transwomen in the slightest.

She deserves better than scum like you.

t. Lesbian.
>>
>>7951459
>t. Transbian
>>
>>7951185
Does she know you like her op????
>>
>>7951487
Yea she likes me too. That's the worst part. I was fine when I thought she just wanted to be friends, but knowing we both like each other but not being able to bring myself to date her makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>7951502
Please don't string her along if your not gonna be with her. I know you probably want to date her but it kinda looks like that's not gonna happen because of hang ups. Either you really think of her as the person she is and maybe have an awesome relationship or just tell her straight up its not gonna happen idk just my two cents
>>
>>7951479
Scumboi thinks trying to undermine a legit woman (that he can't possibly fathom disagrees with him) helps his case.

Gent bent. Stay lonely faggot.
>>
>>7951606
Wewlad! You're showing your testosterone aggression symptoms again.
>>
>>7951502
I hope you come to your senses and stop worrying about what others will think. So many people long for the day they have an experience like this and you're throwing it away.
>>
>>7951623
I am not the one making a thread about being a lonely beta faggot who is so cucked by his mom he can't even get it up for a tranny without permission.

>Wewlad! You're showing your testosterone aggression symptoms again.
How does it feel knowing a cis woman has more testosterone than you will ever have?

Maybe if you had some balls in the first place you wouldn't be here begging for someone to validate the choices you are too scared to make on your own.

You make me sick. Shits like you are why I date women.
>>
>>7951185

If you’re ashamed of being seen with the one you love, your problem isn’t too much pride, it’s too little.
>>
>>7951732
Damn, never thought of it like that
>>
File: 1424829877608.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424829877608.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>7951222
Then do it! Tell society to fuck off, and you do you anon.
>>
File: 1480313872277.jpg (159KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1480313872277.jpg
159KB, 1500x1500px
>>7951185
>has a pic of Sarina on his hd
>b-b-but I love her !1!!111
>muh social media
>muh mommy

LUL fucking faggot xD xD xD
>>
Swallow your pride...

and then swallow her cum.
>>
>>7952588
Trannies don't cum, though.
>>
>>7952617

If only they did...
>>
>>7951185
This sounds eerily like my bf. Is it you?
>>
>>7952676
Oh snap Kayla, your Prince Charming turned out to just be in it for that sweet sweet boipussy huh? Damn shame desu.

Let me guess you are still letting him use you like pussy whenever he wants amirite?
>>
>>7952617 >>7952642

You guys are fucking retarded. Trans women
don't produce sperm after a significant period of hormones. That doesn't mean no seminal fluid either. Please stop spreading bullshit.

Source: tranner
>>
>it's another cis person bawwwing about feeling attracted to a trans person because muh acceptance

How do you think she feels, moron? She doesn't have the option to date a trans woman, she is one, and likely experiences ostracization and alienation regularly just for being who she is. If you truly admire her, you should admire the strength she has to live for herself and perhaps follow her example. So what if your mom doesn't like it? You wouldn't be the first person who brings someone they love home to disappointed parents. Your mom will either accept it or reveal the she values her control over you more than your happiness. It's a win/win.
>>
>>7951185
Keep dating it if you want but keep it a secret. You will never live it down if the relationship comes out. You will become a laughingstock of the normal/cishet community. So date it if you want but have a long-term plan to move on once you find an attractive cis woman or a passable tranny.
>>
>>7956321
Don't follow this advice, OP. Don't date her if you plan to keep it a secret or find someone to replace her. Think about it from her point of view. Imagine how it'd makr her feel? Don't be selfish.
>>
>>7951185
If what you said is true, you don't really love her.
>>
>>7951185
>tfw i'll never ravage sarina's boipussy, nor succ her feminine benis
>>
>>7952720
>tranner
Do you post on /clg/ That is the only place i see the term "tranner"

Ps. It is not a cute term, its a slur for those who don't know.
>>
>>7959183
Several mtfs post there incognito so she could have just picked it up.

Someone suggested redeeming it, because it does sound kinda cute, like doggo for dog.
>>
>>7959183
>>7959243
I already used "tranner" before I came to /lgbt/, most likely the OP of /clg/ is actually some kind of trans person or has enough experience with trans people to have picked it up, maybe from Tumblr?
>>
>>7959243
I mean MTFs use tranny too and I don't that encouraging that is a great idea either.
>>
>>7959260
>most likely the OP of /clg/ is actually some kind of trans person or has enough experience with trans people to have picked it up,
It would make a lot of sense either way, whether TERF or self-hating tranner.
>>
>>7951185
>in love
No you're not. Love doesn't care about things like that.
>>
File: 1375031788600.jpg (45KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1375031788600.jpg
45KB, 640x640px
>>7959183
>its a slur for those who don't know
My waifu says cutesy things like "tranner", she also calls McDonalds "Mackers"... she says a lot of cute shit.

Actually I just realized that I havent seen her in over a month and a half, she hasnt spoken to me in 6 weeks, and she probably isnt my waifu anymore ...... Thanks for your post it reminded me that I will never taste her sweet boipussy again, I will never hold her in my arms again, and I will never see her beautiful face again......

..... well fuck

SadCarth :( :( :(
>>
what if she got ffs right after you dumped her? wouldnt that be funny...
>>
>>7951705
based, why can't /clg/ be more like you :(
>>
>>7959183
it's a cute term

t. transgirl
>>
>her
>>
>>7951185
do you live in london by any chance?
>>
>>7951185
Get over yourself.
>>
>>7951282
Good thing he's not going for a woman then
>>
>>7951376
*boyfriend
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.