[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't the AGP/HSTS theory more popular with the alt-right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1489962304959.jpg (237KB, 624x532px) Image search: [Google]
1489962304959.jpg
237KB, 624x532px
Why isn't the AGP/HSTS theory more popular with the alt-right when it essentially reinforces their idea that transwomen are either straight male fetishists or hyper-gay males?
>>
>>7951111
They probably aren't very educated about it, but don't worry, several posters here want to explain it to them >>7947760
>>
>>7951175
why are they doing that?
>>
>>7951111
it's already a universal truth, they don't need to directly be aware of it.
>>
>>7951218
>>7947860
>>
>>7951321
so she was angry at transwomen on /lgbt/ so she decided to sic /pol/ on them with new ammunition?
>>
>>7951344
No, he's an angry autistic ftm who somehow thinks he was abused because he didn't know blanchard's typology.
>>
>>7951262
This
>>
>>7951378
>>7951175
So how again can't he say AGP aren't monsters?
How again isn't he giving more justification for pushing bathroom and ID laws that will exterminate AGP hon monsters, who science has proven are no longer human?
>>
>>7951111
AGP here your summation of our kind is innacurate.
>>
>>7951111
They're more into the theory of the world being so anti-male that obviously anyone would want to go the easy route and become a woman.
>>
>>7951378
>who somehow thinks he was abused because he didn't know blanchard's typology
???
>>
>>7952173
AGP are the truest trans there are.
>>
>>7951111
Don't they? I recall seeing some screencapped thread with some grand theory of sexuality that related cuckoldry, agp, raceplay, and bestiality.
>>
>>7952203
How do they explain FtMs then?
>>
>>7956156
They buy into the feminist lie of male privilege, and have internalized hatred of femininity because feminists say it's degrading.
>>
>>7952203
>>7956409
Both believable.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.