[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

trans women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: f323c9f59cdad4436b5f991bb550770f.jpg (246KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
f323c9f59cdad4436b5f991bb550770f.jpg
246KB, 800x1145px
I respect trans "women" but I don't see them as women. I see them as gay guys. Is that okay?
>>
>>7950675
>I see them as gay guys. Is that okay?
What about bisexual and androphile trans women?
>>
you see people that look like women that have been on hormones for decades "gay men"?
>>
>>7950675
You can't "respect" someone while rejecting the core of their identity. What you mean is that you "tolerate" them.
>>
>>7950700
Sure you can, you just either don't respect or don't agree with the trans bit.
>>
A lot of trans women still are attracted to women. So they become lesbians.
>>
>>7950709
That's literally retarded.
>>
>>7950751
No, if someone misgendered me, I would feel way worse about both them and myself than if they had just called me retarded.
>>
>>7950724
This is a good example actually. You've just given me less respect than if you'd misgendered me but otherwise been respectful.
>>
>>7950763
>>7950761
>No
Actually denying my experience of your disrespect and projecting your own experience onto me despite me telling you mine is even more disrespectful.
>>
>>7950780
This isn't just about your feelings, what I'm telling you is that you are disrespecting someone by misgendering them, you can't be friends with them, you are merely tolerating their presence in your life. But after you have actively disrespected them, they have no reason to tolerate your presence in theirs, you are going to lose people this way.
>>
>>7950675
No.
>>
>>7950675
It's okay, most trannies are gay men who hate women and want to destroy them as exemplified by their icon Blaire White.
>>
>>7950820
greeeeeaaaat for you
>>
>>7950805
>This isn't just about your feelings,
No, I didn't say that. You have given me far worse disrespect than somebody who misgenders me.

>what I'm telling you is that you are disrespecting someone by misgendering them, you can't be friends with them,
You are wrong. I could be friends with someone who misgenders me. I couldn't be friends with someone who shows me as little respect as you have.
>>
then you dont respect them. simple as that. by calling them gay guys (or guys at all) yourr basically denying that the fucking nightmare that is gender dysphoria is real.

how would you feel if you had no left arm, and everyone treated you like you did? then you said "listen guys. im serious, i have no fucking left arm" and then they called you crazy and delusional?
>>
>>7950934
>by calling them gay guys (or guys at all) yourr basically denying that the fucking nightmare that is gender dysphoria is real.
Gender dysphoria doesn't mean you aren't a guy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.