[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealth Youtubers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (990KB, 1031x546px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
990KB, 1031x546px
She is trans, right?

5'9'', big hands, man forearms, wide shoulders, chiseld face (still attractive somehow), very strong cheek bones, tranny bangs, vegan, forced squeaky voice, differentiates transtrenders and trutrans, follows blaire white and other anti-sjw trans girl that I forgot her name...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUjCI63sHp0
>>
>>7950384
>forced squeaky voice

Not really, she doesn't have trannyvoice. Could go either way.
>>
>>7950404
Watch her first video. It seems like she has improved her voice.

Also I need to include that she also has a feminine drawing of her at the end of every video, very telling.
>>
She has what I call "forced whinevoice" tbqh. Also her accent is really weird, like someone from the UK who's badly imitating American accent.
>>
>>7950384
anyone with that long of a face is trans
>>
>>7950437
she's a nordcuck of some sort. they're generally built pretty big. I don't believe she's a tranny.
>>
>>7950384
she is not trans, you are out of your mind. And how the fuck can you say she has man's hands? Have you seen her in person?
>>
>>7950384
SHE HAS A VERY SMALL FACE, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS PIECE OF SHITS, HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY THAT IS BIG YOU DELUSIONAL IDIOTS
>>
>>7952389
>/tttt/ accidentally discovers skull-chan's identity
>>
>>7950384
>tranny bangs
how do tranny bangs look?
>>
>>7950420
Literally all female e-celebs into anime/games have something like that.
>>
>>7953764
they all must be trannies then
>>
>>7953788
That would be cool, but no
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.