[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need some help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

i dont want to go to my imam, or my parents, or anyone on any site that im not anonymous.

i am a gay muslim, i'm very straight acting and masculine. i even live in a free secular society (England).

I need help to deal with these thoughts, is there anything i can do to repress them? Bar removing my genitals.

i just want to be normal. i have heard about chemical castration but i dont know if i want that, but at this point im considering it.

is there any way? Please? i dont have anyone else to ask for help.
>>
>>7949177
>i even live in a free secular society (England).
England, the country where you get arrested for burning a holy book or wearing an offensive slogan on a t-shirt, "free and secular"?
>>
time to drop the islam. that shit's evil anyway.
>>
>>7949177
>i am a gay muslim

Same, just remember

>all-merciful, all-forgiving.

Also what if none of its real and you wasted your life?
>>
>>7949253
>time to drop the islam.

i dont want to lose my community.

plus you cant just leave islam, i already tried, but i converted back, it becomes part of you.

i drank alcohol, but i couldnt even eat bacon in my short period of atheism. like i had it an inch away from my mouth and i threw it away.
i still prayed 5 times a day, as an athiest. i couldnt control myself, i just felt the need to do it.

also, if i leave
1) parents disown
2) loss of all friends
3) loss of community
4) loss of my accommodation (live at home)

and not to mention if a fundamentalist ever gets a whiff of a convert away from islam, who do you think they'll try and bother first? me or some rando?
>>
>>7949247
well its more secular than say Iran or saudi arabia for starters, i was speaking in relative terms i guess. but those are issues yes.
>>
>>7949307
I'm Catholic and I feel the same way.
When you form part of a religious community it is very difficult to leave it behind.
>>
>>7949302

>all-merciful, all-forgiving.

i know, allah may forgive it, but i don't know if he will or not, i'm trying my best but i cant control my emotions properly, i think i'm ill.
>>
>>7949307
You don't have to come out to everyone you know and start acting flamboyant and abandon your community.
Just date guys in secret like every gay muslim throughout history
>>
>>7949319
its so hard anon ;_; i want to cry.

>>7949338

luckily i'm very masculine top so i can be pretty straight acting, but dating guys in secret.

the risks involved would be so spectacularly high, its like playing russian roulette, imagine if a muslim saw me from my mosque going into "that" part of town. it wouldn't take long to get back to my family and the rest of the community, and then i'd be hated by everyone, not just my family.

it's just my luck i guess, that's kinda why i was asking for help here, maybe someone else has went through the same thing.

and maybe theres a way i can learn to repress it, and not kill myself.
>>
just do what other muzzies do and marry your cousin and have irregular sex while thinking about dancing boys. desu youre too much of a cuck already for you to act like you are able to make decisions based on answers. enjoy the closet hetero life, most fags wish they could and you are just stupid and gormless enough to be able to. nice consolation prize bro, your life.
>>
>>7949428
>marry your cousin and have irregular sex
no
>enjoy the closet hetero life
thanks for the help

>you are just stupid and gormless enough to be able to

umm alright, i don't know why you're so angry at me dude, i dont think i said anything wrong or offensive?
>>
>>7949378
It is very difficult and I do cry about it. I ask God why he made me this way and I don't get any type of console. I wish I could fall in love with a woman and have kids. I wish I could make my parents proud. All of that is impossible though. :(
>>
There isn't a way to repress it that will not damage you psychologically.
>>
>>7949450
i'm not angry at you, im typing this with a neutral expression. i am in that period immediately before jerking off. your post is cancer because i know muslims, they are 100 percent pussies if they arent fundamentalists. fake little weasely cucks. youre going to stay in the closet, so why make the thread? youre a generic muslim who secretly thinks 'god' is watching him try and fail to eat pork. no one gives a shit. there is no god. you're the biggest fag on the fucking gay board on the tranny dumpster of the internet.
>>
>>7949177
I was in prison with a Muslim trans woman. She didn't pass and she had severe mental health problems.
The prison staff and a lot of other prisoners called her by her male name and talked to her like a man.
Guess who didnt?
The prison imam.
He called her sister and treated her with kindness and respect.

I'm not a Muslim and I don't know much about Islam, but I know Muslim countries like Iran and Pakistan are actually a lot more trans friendly than even England. In legal terms anyway.
>>
>>7949177
Oh I just realised you're gay and not trans.
I'm not sure how you deal with it, the gay muslims I've met have seemed to have serious issues with their sexuality which has led to them being very sexually aggressive. I've had Muslim guys flat out tell me they're not gay after propositioning me and trying to have sex with me.

I think the best thing to do is to read the Quran to understand what Mohamed says about homosexuality and not listen to other people's interpretations of his words.

I'm a Christian and it's by reading the Bible that I reconciled my sexuality with my faith. Jesus never says anywhere that you can't be gay, just a lot of Christians choose to promote an ancient teaching that doesn't apply to Christians.

Read your Quran
>>
>>7949538
>but I know Muslim countries like Iran and Pakistan are actually a lot more trans friendly than even England. In legal terms anyway.
Gays get executed if they don't transition and I bet there is massive intolerance and abuse for trans women that is tolerated by the law.

Even if that weren't true, you still don't get to call it trans friendly unless it's good for ftms too.

>than even England
Bullshit. What is your justification for this?

If it's trans women going to female prisons, then tell me where you would rather be, an Iranian/Pakistani female prison or an English male prison?
>>
Most rational people reject their brainwashing when it directly contradicts who they are.
You can be a good muslim, or you can be gay. You can not be both.
Looks like you *are* gay, so I suppose you can not be a muslim.
There has been more than 200 religions on this earth, I doubt you happened to be born into the "right" one.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.