[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: female to male.jpg (301KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
female to male.jpg
301KB, 1000x560px
Would you date a masc or feminine ftm guy?
>>
>>7948760
Masc, but that's just my general preference.

t. fem twink
>>
File: 1479845651647.jpg (188KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1479845651647.jpg
188KB, 1280x853px
I would plow Oliver until harvest honestly
>>
>>7948760
>>7948760
For a cis guy I don't mind either but if they're ftm then I would prefer they are masc because otherwise I probably would still see them as a woman.
>>
File: the dick is extremely important.jpg (24KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the dick is extremely important.jpg
24KB, 480x480px
Ehhhhh.
Maybe, probably won't really care what type. Biggest issue would be the sex.
I mean wat do you do with someone who doesn't have a penis?
>>
>>7948877
FTMs have artificial penises that get erected when you press on the balls
>>
as long as the voice isn't faggy and they're cute

i don't mind the pussy desu
>>
>>7948760
I'd gladly date a gay without penis. I have sort of fetish for submissive guys without their dicks.
>>
>totally they have to be masc do
>>
>>7948760
Sometimes I wish I were one. I like being male, but I'd love to be able to make babies with a guy and I really only bottom.
>>
Feminine guys are my weakness, and I've always said that women make the cutest men.
So I'd date a feminine ftm in an instant assuming they're attractive enough.
I'd look forward to figuring out sex as well. Don't know if I could bottom when my partner isn't really feeling it, you know?
>>
>>7948760
I wouldn't date an ftm because they were once female and the idea that they were female makes them completely unappealing to me sexually.
I don't even like dick so the lack of penis isn't a problem.
It's the used to be female thing that is offputting
I'm a feminist btw
>>
>>7949873
>I'm a feminist btw
Didn't read, kek
>>
>>7949873
Why don't you like females sexually?

Would you date an mtf then?

Who do you like if they can't be female and you don't like dicks? Post-op mtfs? Guys as long as they don't use their dicks?

>I'm a feminist btw
What does this have to do with it?
>>
>>7949903
He's probably one of those "gayromantic-asexual" autists.
>>
>>7949694
>I'd look forward to figuring out sex as well. Don't know if I could bottom when my partner isn't really feeling it, you know?
I suppose ftm tops get horny from touching you and your moans, not just from penis stimulation. The same applies to cis tops. But prnis stimulation is still possible for ftms
>>
File: tumblr_o3bcpwvjsE1qffvcgo1_1280.jpg (513KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3bcpwvjsE1qffvcgo1_1280.jpg
513KB, 1280x1707px
if they look like males and not like milo stewart than yes
>>
>>7948760
I can be attracted to FtM guys, but I probably wouldn't date one, or at least not for long. I'm way too awkward about my gayness when it comes to my faily and friends already without throwing in the trans drama as well.
>>
>>7950049
what if it was a really stealth ftm and you just never told your parents
>>
>>7950032
I'm the sort of bottom that gets sexual pleasure from pleasuring the top. So a focus on touching me wouldn't work out all that well.
I'm curious how a FtM would experience penile stimulation?
>>
File: laith ashley.jpg (76KB, 499x600px) Image search: [Google]
laith ashley.jpg
76KB, 499x600px
>>7950036
Testosterone is a powerful drug.
>>
>>7950156
Behave like a slut and moan, ask the top to destroy your hole, this is what pleasures tops
>>
>>7950156
you pretty much get yourself a packer that rubs against your pathetic micropenis while trying to focus on how much of a moaning slut your bottom's being instead of how inconvenient your junk setup is for topping.
>>
>>7948760
Yes. Many such yes's. I'm a total Vers and would kill to do kinky shit with an open-minded ftm.
>>
>>7948760
No, they disgust me.
>>
>>7948760
well only both
by that I mean a chubby bottom bear
but only if he is well groomed and not too gross
idk why ftm bears are often disgusting
>>
>>7949873
this is dead ass the most retarded thing i've ever read on /lgbt/ congrats anon
>>
>>7949903
I don't like females because I'm gay? Lol. Idk why I just don't. They don't arouse me.

I'm not interested in MTFs either because they are women.... they used to be men but are women therefore they are not sexually appealing to me.

Yes, I like tall buff men who don't use their dicks. This has presented itself as a problem with a few sexual partners but luckily most other gay men are bottoms.

I mentioned being a feminist because although I'm not attracted to women and wouldn't sleep with someone who is or used to be a woman, I still love women and support sexual equality.
In fact I prefer females to males generally, just not sexually.
>>
>>7953416
What's retarded about it?
I think most gay men wouldn't date an ftm just like most straight men wouldn't date an mtf.
It's unfortunate but true.
>>
the idea of a man with some kind of pseudo extended clitoris dick is legit the most disturbing thing I can imagine.
>>
>>7948760
Either.
>>
>>7948877
strapons are very real. Fun too, different sizes and whatnot
>>
>>7948760
The entire point of being ftm trans is masculinity, I guess. So I would love to fuck a Very masculine ftm guy.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (19KB, 416x354px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
19KB, 416x354px
I like men and Masculinity. Of course I would date some ftm guy. Just the type of trans with common sense and good character. I hate snowflakes.
>>
>>7955511
>Non binary
> boy
Pure autism
>>
I would. I had several girlfriends before coming out so I'm used to pussy. A vagina wouldn't be bad at all if it were attached to a cute twink.
>>
>>7950890
>tfw dom sadist str8 guy (female) who despite being a dom sadist just wants someone to make fun of his pathetic micropenis
>>
File: IMG_20170321_101540_processed.jpg (21KB, 168x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_101540_processed.jpg
21KB, 168x264px
>>7948900
Uh, not always... we all have diferent tackle.

Meta is micro dick. Phallo is the pump cock enabled.
>>
>>7948760
Masc, yes.
Wouldn't even consider dating a fem cis guy.
>>
>>7961244
Let me make fun of it please
>>
>>7948760
I'd have sex with one but I have too much respect for myself, for my parents, and for my future children to actually date one.
>>
>>7955464
>The entire point of being ftm trans is masculinity
no
>>
>>7961605
>and for my future children
that you're going to make with another man?
>>
FTMs are fucking gross.

One of the only reasons why guys are great is because they have cocks.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.