[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any LGBT on here feeling suicidal right now? and if so why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: rainbownooseYAAAAAASSSSS.jpg (366KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
rainbownooseYAAAAAASSSSS.jpg
366KB, 600x900px
Any LGBT on here feeling suicidal right now? and if so why?
>>
>implying anyone on /lgbt/ doesn't feel suicidal
>>
File: 1489087541261.png (99KB, 447x275px) Image search: [Google]
1489087541261.png
99KB, 447x275px
>>7948099
Friday and Saturday I was really very depressed, and I'm not a weak person whose emotions take control easily.
>>
>>7948117
I don't
>>
>>7948099
Not suicidal.
More like empty.
>>
>>7948133
you will
>>
>>7948133
Liar
>>
>>7948144
no
>>7948150
no
>>
>>7948099
I have regularly thought about suicide for years. Guilt keeps me alive. I'm ugly, untalented,and all around below average in probably every way. I'm 27, virgin ,was repressed until 22 only ever had one bf that didn't want sex, probably because I am ugly. I envy younger gays with love/sex lives,femboys even more so. I will probably be a below average wage earner for the rest of my life. I already have a gun. I am preparing to end my life if certain conditions are not met or if others are.
>>
>>7948099
I will be alone for the rest of my very short life.
I can't come out to my parents because they will disown me. I can change my name because I'll have to inform my parents.
Im unbelievably ugly and remarkablly unpassable.
I'd love to kill myself but I can't. I don't even have the spine to do that. So I'll, just sit here and feel like shit until my body gives up or I get brained by some fucking Nazi.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 375x500px
Once a week at least.
I'm still in the closet and I know that I will never see my parents again when I do come out.
Sometimes I just ask God why he made me gay. I'm a practicing Catholic and it hurts me that my church is so anti lgbt.
>>
>>7949127
How to truely live life for any LGBT person 101:
>Become an atheist.
>Feel no guilt or shame in being gay.
>No god to judge you around, no priests to condemn you for your sexuality.
>Start to enjoy your life.
>No longer feel suicidal.
>Problem solved, senpai.
>>
>>7948117
I don't, I haven't ever.
>>
>>7948099
I'm depressed because I see no hope for me in the future. I've accepted the fact that my expected lifespan will be cut short drastically compared to the cisgender population. That I will be treated poorly by the majority of society because of who I am. That I am subject to discrimination and being treated as subhuman with second-class legal rights. That I am viewed as a joke and never taken seriously. That I could be killed at any moment if I come across the wrong person at the wrong time. That my feelings don't matter to other people, and I am not treated as a human being. That my parents have disowned me simply for being transgender. That I can never experience happiness or know what's it's like to live a normal life as a real girl. Yes, I'm depressed and feeling suicidal almost every other day.
>>
>>7951544
I'm atheist and suicidal. What now?
>>
>>7951595
>I've accepted the fact that my expected lifespan will be cut short drastically compared to the cisgender population. That I will be treated poorly by the majority of society because of who I am. That I am subject to discrimination and being treated as subhuman with second-class legal rights. That I am viewed as a joke and never taken seriously. That I could be killed at any moment if I come across the wrong person at the wrong time. That my feelings don't matter to other people, and I am not treated as a human being.
All these happen to one sex regardless of being cis or trans.
>>
File: PJ9BGGR.gif (1007KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
PJ9BGGR.gif
1007KB, 500x250px
Yes very, but I'm gonna pretend I'm fine till I'm actually fine
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm depressed but I /can't/ seek psychological help, the closest I get it pissing into the wind on 4chan.

I feel like I can't talk to somebody because they won't be qualified, Like i'm narcissistic enough to think i'm too psychologically damaged to the point that i'm beyond help.
>>
>>7948099
>>7948117
No, I'm pretty happy.

>tfw mtf but passing
>tfw have amazing bf
>tfw good job and amazing, supportive friends and family
Why would I want to be suicidal?
>>
File: CW-KP4PWsAAOGFS.jpg (67KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
CW-KP4PWsAAOGFS.jpg
67KB, 600x567px
>>7948099
I'm suicidal everyday of my life op. I'm finnaly at my breaking point though I'm done with this life. There's no hope for me and I don't think there ever was. This is a shit existence....
>>
Don't worry all.
The pure, undying love and arousal of myself and chasers like me will be enough to carry you through any times of hardship.
It's like Technotronic said:
>Pump up the jam, pump it up
>While you feet are stompin'
>And the jam is pumpin'
>Look at here the crowd is jumpin'
If that doesn't teach you that you trannies, homos and bi-bos are wanted then I don't know what's wrong with you.
>>
I'm thinking of moving out of state, to escape my neet lifestyle\christian parents. I've have 1k and no plans so. Either I'll die stuck in some fence, or find so semblance of happiness. I gotta try, I'm too pussy to off myself
>>
File: prepare-to-die.png (759KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
prepare-to-die.png
759KB, 1280x800px
>>7952863
In other words...
>>
>>7948099
i'm in love with my best friend and don't want to make things weird, even though i think she's into me too. i'm too afraid of rejection, because holy shit, i fell hard for her.

my emotionally abusive family cut me off again for extremely shitty reasons.

i just landed a really great job and can finally afford my own car after almost a year of unemployment but i don't want to tell my only irl friend because she's been unemployed for twice as long and about to sell her car to pay rent and it'll make her feel bad.

obviously can't tell my family, either.

i celebrated by myself. i made some rice and then went to bed.

i keep having chronic migraines. the state is pissing around with my insurance application. nothing's stopping the pain, and i've tried everything. OTCs, rx painkillers, drugs, alcohol.

havent been able to afford my meds for depression+anxiety in almost three years.

havent been in a relationship or anything resembling it in 4+ yrs.

the anniversary of my dad's extremely tragic and sudden death was a couple of days ago. i never got to say goodbye. i had to crowdfund to afford his funeral. my family wouldn't help. (divorced parents)

shit's on the up and up. i'm finally getting my shit together, but at a time where i'm completely and utterly alone and no one's here to witness me getting my life back together. three yrs ago, i was living under a goddamn bridge. now i have my own apartment, a well paying job in a field i love, am about to buy my first car, and a girl who i think is crazy about me.

but i'm doing it all on my own, and i really wish my mom would just tell me shes proud of me.
>>
I want to go mtf, but I'm 27 and I have to take care of my mother. My dad is a church nut who hates this shit, my mother is old and pretty much refuses to even acknowledge that I'm more than an appliance. My brother is content on abandoning me.
>>
Eh from time to time. Mostly due to a traumatic brain injury sustained abroad, and the loss of a couple friends over the years. Nothing serious, you know?
>>
>>7953148
if you're comfortable talking about it, what sort of injury? I'm just morbidly curious, and really do hope you find happiness/a speedy recovery/etc.
>>
>>7953188

This is old news.

I was in a coma for over two years and in recovery for around seven months due to a vehicle accident where a piece of car went through the top of my head, along with other injuries. This happened in 1991.

It has led to issues with memory and sensation. I had been told I'd never walk again when I woke up lol. Showed them.
>>
>>7953240

Meant to type 1999

Am very drunk
>>
>>7948099
'cause dumbass threads like this derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
>>
>>7953404
Ummmm weirdoO muchhh!
>>
>>7953240
How did you feel when you first realized years had passed?
>>
>>7951888
WHY DO YOU GET TO HAVE EVERYTHING THAT I DON'T
>>
why would you feel suicidal ?
i mean of course i feel slightly suicidal when a feminist whale says she represents LGBT but otherwise no
>>
>>7954884
Some of us see no reason to keep living.
>>
>>7954905
>not wanting to be someones bitch and get fucked all night
your missing out anon
>>
>>7954914
Some people will never get to live like that.
>>
>>7954960
> being a shut in doesn't help anon
im not trying to be an asshole so forgive me if i come off like it
>>
>>7948099
Neck yourselves faggots
>>
>>7948099
atm derealistation
i'm a unstable mess who is a loser, everyone arround me does so much better than i do, i have to drop out of college cause i can't pay rent anymore
despite passing bretty gud i'm so damn insecure and am afraid of work, cause i'm sure they will give me tasks i should be able to do cause of my apprenticeship but i can't because i forgot everything
the usual ***
>>
>>7954960
Why not?
>>
>>7954975
I'm not a shut in. I'm ugly and the only guys ever interested in me are obese slobs.
>>7955051
>>
>>7955065
we all have had the same problems buddy we just wave through the 5/10 dicks till we get a 8/10 or higher it just takes patience
>>
>>7955146
I had less than 5 dates since the beginning of 2013. And no sex ever. I was ugly when I was younger and thin. Now I get people telling me a few times a month about how I am old,i have lost a lot of hair, my face started sagging when I tried using hair loss drugs. I'm also 20 pounds overweight but at least that is fixable.
>>
>>7955194
your implying i don't speak from experience
im pretty ugly myself as said patience
quick sex - tinder if that is what your into since most dudes want their cock sucked to to fuck a hole
>>
>>7955207
On tinder, only one match that was single would talk with me. He also went back to his home country in about a week. I want a commitment but I can't even get guys to look at me. I had a gay friend of a friend help me get fixed up to go to a gay bar. The only people that would talk to me were trying to get into the other guys pants. A few woman wanted me to buy them drinks.
>>
>>7955296
you probably just need some better pictures and maybe help with your clothing/haircut.
do you have any friends/family that would take pics of you and then help you choose the best ones?
maybe go to a gay barber and tell him you have a date and want to look as good as you can and let him do what he thinks is best.
a good haircut can make a huge difference.
also personal hygiene is important.
acne can be solved with benzoyl peroxide.
going to the gym or simply walking every day can really help you lose extra pounds and feel better about yourself.
a lot of looking good is feeling confident and you feel more confident if you get positive feedback.
your subconcious mind believes what it hears, literally, and it doesn't care who is speaking.
so look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are good looking every day.
at first it is difficult and you feel stupid doing it but gradually it becomes a habit.
meanwhile your subconcious mind is hearing "you are attractive" and it starts to believe it and you feel better and more attractive.
yes, i know it sounds like pseudo science but it has been proven to work time after time.
google "positive affirmations" for more info
>>
>>7955296
Any women in a gay bar is clearly either trans or les
Always remember good things come to those who wait I mean I me my bf in a gay bar he was also pretty ugly Kek
But he was actually one of the nicest people ever out of the bedroom of course.>>7955296
>>
>>7954914
I just want a regular loving relationship.
But good fucking luck with that as an unpassing depressed tranny.
>>
>>7955347
I'm already losing weight. I have lost over 30 pounds. I don't have anyone to help me with pics or clothes anymore. I dont have bad acne and my general hygeine while can be better it is not bad. When I acted with confidence I was labeled a creep. It is not that I am not trying. I just never get good results. It really puts a damper on my spirit when I'm clearly putting in effort and the only attention I get is from greasy neckbeards wearing graphic tees with holes in them. I don't even remember the last time I got a complement from someone even remotely attractive.
>>
File: happiness.png (2MB, 1893x952px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.png
2MB, 1893x952px
>>7948099
idk I just feel pretty empty and depressed
there are so many things I should be doing but instead my mind keeps wondering whether I'm trans and I am too disgusted by my body to leave my room
>>
File: you-are-beautiful.jpg (36KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
you-are-beautiful.jpg
36KB, 640x640px
>>7955522
That's awesome.
It sounds like you are making progress.
Most of us don't get compliments as often as we would like.
Just compliment yourself.
Something you can do when greasy neckbeards give you attention is to be nice to them but keep it at a clearly friendzone level.
If they push it just tell them you are seeing someone but thank you.
There is nothing wrong with taking their attention and using it to feel better about yourself even though you aren't attracted to them.
And some of them might actually be nice people underneath the unattractive exterior.
Maybe you could help them to dress better and wash off some of the grease and shave their necks?
Maybe they could help you take some pics of yourself.
You don't have to have sex with them.
Just have a platonic friendship.
If they get clingy then break it off.
This is what adults do.

And don't give up.
Keep losing weight and keep trying to improve.
Little by little you will get better looking and more fit.
Muscles are like slowly leaking balloons: You have to keep blowing them up.
It sounds like you're on your way to looking and feeling better.
Let people into your life, even if they aren't perfect.
They can fill the need for companionship until you find someone better, and in the meantime think of how you are helping them have a better life too, just by being around you.
>>
File: The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png (69KB, 250x369px) Image search: [Google]
The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png
69KB, 250x369px
>>7955678
I actually gave some of them chances. They each were against self improvement not only for themselves but for me and others. I have good,close friends. They are all straight and all but one gets uncomfortable if lgbt stuff gets brought up. I don't think I could get unbiased opinions from them. Neckbeard is slang for fat , hairy nerd stereotype.

Thanks for the encouragement.
>>
>>7955431
sorry you feel that way , here for you if you want to talk here or in private
>>
If anyone here ever needs someone to talk to about anyhing feel free to message me on kik , username : excir :)
>>
>>7954294
I got lucky, I guess (relatively speaking; being trans is still horrible). It helps that passing makes others more inclined to accept you. As for the bf part, i was honestly surprised too. He's straight but fell for me anyway (before he knew i was trans). I always feel hideous so idk why he likes me desu.
>>
Yes

Im feeling horribly burnt out with life, worried ill always be alone, disgusted with myself that I call myself bi but in reality only like girls. I cant even date them because my dysphoria which means ill probably be alone for the rest of my life.

I dont pass, I feel old, I can barely even get out of bed in the morning, I keep getting fired from jobs over and over again because of anxiety and depresion. Im a genetic dead end.

At least I get to hang out with equally derranged mentally ill wierdoes who keep me up at night telling me "everythings going to be okay" and everything gets better as they erp to and jerk it to who passes best.

I want to change who I am but I cant, so the best I have to settle for is a mentally ill freak who is mostly self aware and even then im just as bad as everyone else if not worse and ill probably wallow in that till the day I blow my brains out.

No one will read this.
>>
>>7956011
Hey maybe one day you'll pass, because of better technologies or hormones having more effect
And maybe get a bf
And maybe find something to do with your life
I'm in a similar situation but one can only hope
>>
>>7948099
no, im about to move in together with my bf, i pass well, have a job, studying to be a lawyer
transition was the best decision of my life
>>
>>7956064
I have something to do with my life at least.
>>
>>7948099
not right now
feels weird t b h
>>
>>7953102
anon, im sorry no ones replied to you yet. no one will blame you for transitioning late with that excuse. you have a legitimate reason, probably one of the only on this board lol.

but please dont give up. eventually you'll be able to and away from your family. do you live with them right now?
>>
>>7956950
>no one will blame you for transitioning late with that excuse. you have a legitimate reason, probably one of the only on this board lol.
No-one should blame any AGP for transitioning late.
>>
>>7951596
Checkmate, atheists
>>
File: 1471467607072.png (590KB, 775x547px) Image search: [Google]
1471467607072.png
590KB, 775x547px
i will kill myself if i dont get pussy soon. my bdcik isnt even that small. let me fuck the pussy
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.