[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for the bisexual women. On average how well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_497.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_497.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
I have a question for the bisexual women.

On average how well do men fare against women when it comes to eating pussy?
>>
>>7948000
women are better because men's facial whisker stubble is awful and men tend to bite more than lick and men give up too soon and want to fuck
>>
>>7948071

>men tend to bite more than lick

Bite???
>>
>>7948071
>women are better
This wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
>>7948071
what's wrong with nibbling

I mean I guess actual biting would be bad but who actually does that
>>
>>7948148
I kind of expected that.
>>7948162
I'm a bit scared to do that let alone do it too much. I guess my unfamiliarity with the equipment is evident. I guess I'll ask if she'd be into it next time.

Also: I think it is important not to give up. I have only been with one bisexual girl and she said I was the best at vagina eating she'd ever had. I was quite proud of that.
>>
Aadrianflores21 on kik
>>
File: 148320361241s9.png (72KB, 351x309px) Image search: [Google]
148320361241s9.png
72KB, 351x309px
>TLDR:
>some women are the best, first place.
>most men are in the middle, second place.
>and some women are the worst, third place.

guys tend to be OK, but they can take direction better, and don't get as upset when you give them constructive criticism about cunnilingus (although some guys do get pissy about constructive criticism in other areas of fucking). So usually with guys, they start off mediocre, but get progressively better the longer it lasts, and are especially better at repeat performances.

Women are more hit-and-miss. Some just have this amazing intuitive sense of how I like it, and are very perceptive at reading me, and adjusting accordingly. I don't have to give any direction at all.

Some women are just horrible though. They eat me out, I imagine, exactly the way they would like to be eaten, with no understanding that all women are different and like it different ways. They don't do much checking on how I'm responding, and they don't adjusting accordingly.

I told a bi-curious girl to stop once because it just wasn't working for me. She started crying. Since then, I've been very reluctant to say anything other than complements or positive reinforcement to girls who give head. As a result, even though my best experiences have been with women, so have my worst, and I've also "faked it" with women more than with men.
>>
Homos are usually better because we know what feels best
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.