[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is a cute little trans girl who mainly transitioned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: skinny.jpg (130KB, 283x424px) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
130KB, 283x424px
Who else is a cute little trans girl who mainly transitioned because they are too physically small and weak to be successful men, but fit in much better as a woman since they're the right size for it?

I got sick of being a shortish tiny skinny scrawny pathetic beta manlet.

5' 7" is on the shorter end for men, and taller end for women. I feel much more confident now that I'm perceived as tall instead of short.

I'm too lazy to build muscle, but now that I look like a girl, it's socially acceptable for me to be weak as a twig and never do muscle building. If I look like I'm struggling to lift something, some random guy always comes in to help.

In the case that someone physically attacks me, it's likely that others around me would come save me because I'm just that cute and helpless-looking (I definitely pass as female). If I got attacked as a tiny man, no one would care, even though in both cases I'm too small to defend myself.

Regardless of attraction to women: If I do like girls, I wouldn't be able to attract them as a man anyway. Too tiny and narrow-shouldered.

I used to be seen as a small boy, but now I just look like a normal woman.

Due to low testosterone I had a feminine facial structure which caused me to be perceived as young, but now I actually look like an adult woman instead of a young teenage boy.

Ironically I now look like less of a target for harassment/crime because I don't look like an anomalously small man.

I'm more attractive because physically features that appear beta on a male, are cute on a female. And estrogen works wonders for making a frail twig-like nerdy body look hotter.

10/10, would recommend transition for all small pathetic beta manlets.
>>
File: tumblr_m8usxrBMon1ql5yr7o1_400.gif (833KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8usxrBMon1ql5yr7o1_400.gif
833KB, 400x225px
>>7946281
>>
File: 1416946913025.jpg (18KB, 286x326px) Image search: [Google]
1416946913025.jpg
18KB, 286x326px
>>7946281
>5' 7"
>taller end for women.
>>
File: 1990.jpg (18KB, 300x422px) Image search: [Google]
1990.jpg
18KB, 300x422px
>>7946281
>"taller end"

Top kek. You went from manlet to femlet.
>>
>>7946398
5'5" is average for cis fem
>>
File: 1427957227768.jpg (41KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1427957227768.jpg
41KB, 446x362px
Does HRT make guys get a little shorter?

>tfw 6'2" guy
>>
>>7946489
No. Hons say it does, but there's absolutely no evidence for this.
>>
>>7946489
Nope, don't believe the hon memes.

People who claim this either fucked up one of the measurements or are experiencing osteoporosis.
>>
im 5'9 110 pounds.
fugg
>>
>>7946281
So your not AGP, your just on the lower end of the male totem pole? I wonder how common this will become. In older times you'd just learn to be a better man, but society would support you in this endeavor. A scrawny beta manlet was still superior to a woman in the male social sphere. Nowadays women are your equals and men grow up with mixed messages from society about their role.

I was a large weak beta fat guy with AGP as a teenager, I made a poor man. But now that I'm in my 30s I make a decent man. I'm a lot fitter and more masculinized now.

I'm not great at being a man but I get by. I'd be totally unpassable as a woman, so it's easier for me to just half ass manhood.

So psychologically, what is life on E like?
>>
tfw 5'3'' and after transitioning I started lifting...i still want to get perceived as tiny and "helpless" but I still wanna be strong
>>
>>7946694
>So psychologically, what is life on E like?

Breasts look great on my small-statured body. No more auschwitz mode.

Even with low T, I still need E because I used to look like a tiny skelly boy... the estrogen feminized my face so that it matches my small body.

It's so nice to no longer feel self-conscious... from constant itching thoughts of "what if i'm ugly, oh god my arms are so skinny everyone is gonna laugh" to actually being pretty enough that men stare at me and women don't.

E makes you laugh, makes you cry... and 6 months in you will develop a completely new feeling towards girls: not the lustful one that guys have, but the "female bonding" you always hear about... everyone finds girls cute, it's just that heterosexual men react to it with "mmmm ima pound dat ass" while heterosexual girls react to it with "aww what a cute girl we should be friends"
>>
>>7946694
>So your not AGP, your just on the lower end of the male totem pole?

OP is closer to HSTS than AGP (transitions mainly for social reasons, fits in better as a woman) but still not quite HSTS because it's possible they could be attracted to girls while having a naturally feminine body like they describe.

I propose we come up with a new term for this type of transitioner, not AGP, transitions because of naturally feminine traits, but not necessarily attracted to men enough to be HSTS either
>>
>>7946782
just beat their ass
>>
>>7946882
I'm still definitely weaker than cis men tho.
>>
I'm 5'11 and I transitioned because I have dysphoria.
>>
>>7946593
you're underweight, just don't try to lose anymore.

I'm 5.9" too. It's really not that bad.
>>
>>7947088
5'9"
not 5.9 inches lol
>>
>>7946806
Wow sounds fun, maybe more guys should consider E. I wouldn't feel comfortable transitioning but I'll probably end up being a crossdresser hon.

So even though you bond with girls, do you still want to have sex with them?
>>
>>7946281
More proof that the feminist theory of "male privilege" is a load of shit.
>>
>>7946593
Wtf mane I was 120 at the same height and I looked anorexic. That was years ago. I weigh 170 now at the same height and people still call me thin, though I'm muscular now. I'd say you need to get up to 135 at least, depending on your frame.
>>
>>7946694
>>7946821
let's not get ahead of ourselves. op hasn't made any comments to the effect of whether she experiences agp or any of the inherently-agp experiences that don't usually get that label yet.
the estimate on the part of blanchard-bailey-lawrence on how many trans women fit the typology is high nineties percentagewise, but that's, you know, not 100%. it is possible for a specific individual to have an experience that is neither, but every other possibility needs to be ruled out first.
also, re. transitioning to fit in better as a woman, while most versions of the typology focus on how hstses fit in better on a surface level (the sort of thing described in the op) i would describe their fitting-in as based more on innate psychological profiles. for instance, the hstses i have met have the iq distribution of their transitioned sex (male variance and female normativity) and the mental health profiles of it (e.g. ftms with aspd vs mtfs with hpd), while a*ps are the inverse. that's not really something you can have conscious control over or something socialized into you, it's an innate part of your brain and psyche. i'm drunk and rambling. but i'd be extremely surprised if op were hsts in that sense, and it's the thing i consider most important -- i can believe the idea of a gay in transitioned sex hsts if they fit the important bits, but every case i've encountered fails under investigation.
>>
>>7947433
Blancard says all gay boys are effeminate but in reality not all of them are, do you actually think anybody who thinks like that can be an expert on sexuality and behavior?
>>
>>7947476
i'm not exactly gonna take you as an expert either
statistically, androphilic men are significantly more effeminate in behaviour than gynephilic men
that is not a fact that's up for dispute in any way, it's well replicated
the fact gay men in individualist countries have a strong bias in favour of behavioural masculinity does not negate this
>>
>>7947483
I know gay boys are a lot more effeminate than straight guys as a group, the problem is that Blanchard implies all gay guys are feminine and no straight guy is.
>>
>>7946281
Hnnnnggggg anon stop. That's my fetish. You are a good girl, you knew you weren't a real man and never could be.
>>
>>7946281
>If I got attacked as a tiny man, no one would care, even though in both cases I'm too small to defend myself.

On a real though, I'm glad you transitioned cause you are not and will never be a real man.

But that statement I just grenntexted, that's not entirely true. I'd help you.
>>
>>7947488
I've yet to see a feminine straight guy lol
>>
>>7947488
i have read a lot of his publications and have not observed him making this statement in any way
you may be thinking of bailey, who is more...ostentatious, but i've read the man who would be queen cover to cover and it did not make that statement in any way
>>
>>7946281
So I transitioned because I had dysphoria, but when I was 5'4 115 pound beta manlet I never experienced male privilege or was seen as a dude at all by people I was basically almost invisible. now that I'm on estrogen I am actually doing alot better in life. Yea I don't really pass and that's what gets me down lol but its far better than what I once was my small shoulder, small hands, and small feet aren't being made fun of because there normal for me. My already big eyes and long eyelashes and small mouth that i was made fun of for years as a guy are the norm now. I liked men and always been the fem kind of person so if I ever get a bf I can comfortably be shorter and be the obviously feminine one in the relationship and it's alright. Before when I couldn't get something high I had to tip toe or grab a chair and as a guy I guess your not supposed to tip toe now its okay for me and now people just kinda help me out . I'm the same height as most woman my age and can fit most clothing options. I don't think this is agp I think it was just a natural thing for me to transition Idk.
>>
>>7947631
yep, you're the exact person blanchard was talking about when he described hsts
and who every single person who made a typology before him (and there were a lot of them) were talking about when they described 'core transsexuals', or 'ego-syntonic transsexuals', or 'early-onset transsexuals', or just as blanchard later did 'homosexual transsexuals'
>>
Man is there any beta male scrawny little shit that will let me force him to become a girl? That's my fetish. It's like their all doing it pre-emptively.
>>
>>7946281
i'm kind of the same way but as an ftm
i was a 5'11 ugly landwhale, now a half decent normal sized man
>>
>>7947655
Wow, I would really like it if an alpha forced me into transitioning. Think we have the same fetish from opposite ends haha
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 356x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 356x426px
>>7947670
Sweet, didn't know others had a similar fetish to mine. Where abouts are you from if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>7947689
All over unfortunately. This year I will be in: Colorado, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Latvia, Germany, Romania, and then settling back down in Arizona.
>>
>>7947704
Oh Behave!
>>
>>7946281
I get what you mean. I was a 4'11 10 year old looking 18 year old and I sounded like a toddler, but now I'm a very cute tiny female with a high pitched voice and adorable looks. It's def also a way safer way to live.
>>
>>7946281
>it's socially acceptable for me to be weak as a twig and never do muscle building. If I look like I'm struggling to lift something, some random guy always comes in to help.
>In the case that someone physically attacks me, it's likely that others around me would come save me because I'm just that cute and helpless-looking (I definitely pass as female).
tfw male ;_;
>>
>>7947930
time to change that to girl (male) instead, dont y'think? Boi.

The world needs more pussy, you need to provide.
>>
>>7946281
>becoming a tranny just because you're a manlet
well that's fucked up
>>
>>7948061
i now have worth as an attractive female rather than no worth as an ugly manlet
>>
I'm 5'8 but I'm pretty sure I could have had a normal life as a male if not for crippling dysphoria. Girls liked me when I was younger and I didn't have much trouble making friends. I just hated myself and gave up on dating at some point around like 8th grade.
>>
>>7948066
That's pathetic. Instead of accepting the fact that life sucks you decided to take it easy. I have no respect for people like you.
>>
File: 1454163907755.jpg (23KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1454163907755.jpg
23KB, 500x285px
>>7948092
>tranny
>easy

dude....
>>
>>7948092
The way you put that your argument doesn't sound very compelling. If you have a solution to a bad life which doesn't harm others then why wouldn't you take it?
>>
If you have a penis you're a man, if you have a vagina you're a girl. Sorry faggots.
>>
>>7946806

You probably shouldn't post a picture of yourself, but I want to see one now.
>>
>>7948111

Conversely, if that dude had a way to make life harder artificially, why wouldn't he use it? For instance, why not quit brushing his teeth, since it's easier to live without tooth decay? Why not deliberately break a leg once in a while, since it's easier to live with healthy limbs? Why not get fatter? Etc.
>>
>>7946433
yeah with all that minorities mixed in, it always depends what race and origin you are
height for females in the netherlands is 5'11" on average
>>
>>7946281
You left out one important thing:

I'm in the same situation as you, went from pathetic beta manlet to attractive girl. I no longer have to worry about men picking fights with me.
>>
>>7948727
Time to move to the Netherlands
>>
>>7947660
Welcome to manhood! Wouldn't it have been better to get /fit/ and stay a woman? Way more dudes would be open to a big masc woman than an ftm.

>>7948826
It's funny how some guys transition to escape male violence by becoming mtf. Terfs claim the opposite that women become ftms to escape male violence!
>>
5'2 here
>>
>>7949361
>Terfs claim...
...many untrue things.
>>
>>7949361
>Welcome to manhood! Wouldn't it have been better to get /fit/ and stay a woman? Way more dudes would be open to a big masc woman than an ftm.
what is dysphoria?
much happier as a man now with a gf, quit spewing out memes.
>>
>>7946821
>I propose we come up with a new term for this type of transitioner, not AGP, transitions because of naturally feminine traits, but not necessarily attracted to men enough to be HSTS either
HSTS isn't inherently androphile, just extreme GNC.

OP is distinct in not being GNC, as far as she reveals.

What term describes her decision to transition? Physically convenient transition?

>>7947433
>op hasn't made any comments to the effect of whether she experiences agp or any of the inherently-agp experiences that don't usually get that label yet.
What inherently-AGP experiences must be eliminated?

>the estimate on the part of blanchard-bailey-lawrence on how many trans women fit the typology is high nineties percentagewise, but that's, you know, not 100%.
Who are the exceptions? Where do BBL say they believe some don't? Ftm exceptions would be interesting too.

>i would describe their fitting-in as based more on innate psychological profiles. for instance, the hstses i have met have the iq distribution of their transitioned sex (male variance and female normativity) and the mental health profiles of it (e.g. ftms with aspd vs mtfs with hpd), while a*ps are the inverse. that's not really something you can have conscious control over or something socialized into you, it's an innate part of your brain and psyche.
That could be the norm for HSTS without excluding very rare exceptions like potentially OP from the label.
>>
>tfw 5"5 and 105 lbs
>went to an all boys school where i was laughed at all the time
>has a decently feminine face
>dislike all women with the exception of relatives
>I get mistaken for a female sometimes if I have my hair untied

Should I just start on the mones now?
>>
>>7947524
There aren't any, just like there aren't any masculine gay guys. What actually exists are rare relatively masculine gay guys and relatively feminine straight guys

It's not biologically possible to be attracted to men and be entirely masculine in behavior or attracted to women and be entirely feminine in behavior.
>>
>>7948727
5'5 is the average female height in England. Stop with this meme
>>
>>7948061
What's fucked up is the society that makes >>7948066 true and leads to people like OP transitioning.

>>7948092
>>7948111
>>7948693
Being male is something men and women uniquely defend being a harder life for the sake of male pride, which is subconscious belief in male expendability and gynocentrism.
>>
>>7949744
This.
>>
>>7949633

If you want to.
>>
post pics or lying
>>
File: tears.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tears.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>tfw 5'10
Just kys me now
>>
>>7950333
Im 5.7 is 5.10 actually bad ive seen many on here that are over 6.0
>>
>>7949744
Fucking this. There's no fucking point in transitionning when there's no dysphoria or at least identity problem involved, you're not being true to yourself you're just deluding yourself in an image you might not always want.

Own up to who you are, try to improve if you want to some extent but don't take such an easy way out that's basically only temporary. If you're that fucking insecure now imagine how it'll be when you get older and people stop finding you generally attractive either way ?
The sooner your learn to live with yourself, the healthier your life will be.

Except of course if you want to end up a cheap whore at 35.
>>
>>7948102
yup
and never forget that most "trannies" here never get far and just quit
>>
>>7950333
Yeah you are a manlet, kys
>>
File: FaceApp_1489811845883.jpg (288KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1489811845883.jpg
288KB, 1280x1280px
Why aren't we encouraging tiny pathetic beta wimpy manlets to transition to cute little girls?

It's a safer way to live. Small girls are less targeted for violence than small men.

Honesty, all males under 5' 8" should just become girls, it's the easy way out of short man syndrome.
>>
>>7954987
This... I'm a tiny manlet too, and people generally accept it and are chill when I do feminine stuff and make myself look like a girl (long hair, makeup) cause they're like "welp he's tiny and makes a cute girl, makes sense to me". Generally get left alone even when I don't pass as female. I'm perceived as a cute little boy when I don't pass as female and strangers smile at me a lot.

It's when 6' 0"+ uncute burly hons (who are totally capable of being perfectly handsome men with their large bone structures) put on dresses and makeup that people get grossed out and transphobic.
>>
>>7954987
I'm 5'8, 130 lbs. Am I considered small?
>>
>>7955015
Too small to be a man, too big to be a woman. Sucks to be you

But seriously we need pics, it's more than just height/weight but also if most of that height is in legs or torso, how wide your shoulders/neck are, muscle mass
>>
>>7955029
I don't feel comfortable posting pics of myself, but my shoulders are narrow, and my hips are wider than them. My waist goes like inward, if that makes sense.
>>
>>7955042
>my hips are wider than them
How is this even possible? Not even early transitioners have hips wider than their shoulders.
>>
>>7946489
Don't believe the bitter naysayers. If your body was sufficiently pumped with T before transition and you're now either 2 or 3 years HRT or a year post-orchiectomy, you WILL see a difference in height, shoe size, body hair patterns (with regular removal), loss of muscle mass, change in body odor, etc. There's a lot that changes with proper hormone levels and time.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.