[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi Dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>tl;dr after five years, I (still) want to be straight

I had a reunion party tonight where some guy I hadn't seen since secondary school graduation made a dead-pan homophobic joke to me, after which I slapped him like the bitch I am. I came out in graduation year, but didn't (and don't) know if he knew. I immediately apologized, as it was a slap of drunken fury meant to be joking. But tears welled up in my eyes, and as I made for the bathroom I felt that this was not just a matter of not being able to control the power of my swings.

Sitting on the toilet I came to terms with the fact that my behaviour was more do with a growing sensation of being unaccepted than with alcohol. I've been content with my sexuality for years, but now I have to admit that I feel like an unwanted outcast because of it. I feel like I need to be like 'them'.

I think drunk me just wants to get this off my chest, but I guess I'd love all the cliché words of encouragement. Or just tell me I'm gay and in denial. Help?
>>
>>7944852
everyone feels like that. not being straight sucks and people can be assholes about it. he probably did have it coming, but you're also kind of being a little bitch about it.
>>
File: 1489850933425.jpg (40KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489850933425.jpg
40KB, 300x300px
>>7944852
you're gay and in denial.
anyone who creates that much drama and then rushes to /lgbt/ to post about it is clearly a fag.
>>
>>7944852
That's not dysphoria because mumble mumble trans feelings mumble.

You just need to come to terms with being bi and you'll stop experiencing this fake dysphoria. Trans people can't change their True Dysphoria which is why they need to transition.
>>
>>7944964
>>7945006
You have the right of it, I think. I hope and think it's temporary and conquerable, and comparably petty.

Just to be a real anal: I know it has different connotations in the context of /lgbt/ but dysphoria can mean as little as emotional discomfort.
>>
>>7945068
>but dysphoria can mean as little as emotional discomfort.
Delete this! That makes it sound like it's something that doesn't require medical intervention to beat.
>>
>>7944852
I hope you offered him an apologetic blowjob.
>>
>>7945068
no, not really. technically "dysphoria" does more or less mean to be out-of-sync to the point of extreme discomfort, but it kind of makes trans people cringe to hear it used for anything not relating to someone's body or gender
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.