[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Des /lgbt/ (mainly t) pee standing down or sitting up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (30KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 500x363px
Des /lgbt/ (mainly t) pee standing down or sitting up?
>>
>>7944548
Daddy doesn't let me pee standing up
>>
>>7944548
I haven't stood in months. Holy fuck for 3 seconds. I just wondered why "standed" was underlined...
>>
>>7944548
If you have a toilet made for sitting, don't fucking stand.

Still wish I could, but not at a sit-down toilet, man.

T. FTM
>>
>>7944548
I'm a cis gay male and I pee sitting down
>>
>>7944548
>standing down
>sitting up
>>
>>7944587
>If you have a toilet made for sitting, don't fucking stand.
Why not?
>>
>>7944548
Bi male, pee standing up because having a penis is super handy. Sitting down and getting up is hard on the knees anyway.
>>
>>7944587
Transtrender detected
>>
>>7944548
I am MtF and I always sit down, it's funny to think about since I realized I'm trans, like now I can use it on 4chan to say I'm TruTrans
>>
>>7944548
usually standing sometimes i sit without realizing tho depends how lazy i am.
>>
standing
t. ftm
i've stood exclusively since age 14 and do not use an stp device
my mum was really upset when i started doing it because she was still trying to convince herself it was a phase
>>
>>7945498
H-how?
>>
>>7945498
>my mum was really upset when i started doing it
...how did she know?
>>
File: piss diagram.png (11KB, 512x488px) Image search: [Google]
piss diagram.png
11KB, 512x488px
>>7945507
idk, it's hard to explain
you just kinda need to lean a bit and thrust your pelvis out
>>
>>7945522
i don't remember how she found out, she probably walked in on me
>>
Don't think I've ever stood except the one time my dad took me fishing and I had to go in the woods. Fly still makes no sense to me.
>>
>>7945532
>forgetting an event like that
>>
>>7945557
i just remember her reaction (which was in the middle of the house so might falsify the bathroom hypothesis)
>"a-anon, you need to stop doing that. you think it makes you a boy but it doesn't, lots of girls do that, i did the same when i was your age, it's a phase and it's stupid anyway"
>>
>>7945555
Women's pants have flys too. They just help you take the pants off.
>>
>>7945565
>lots of girls do that, i did the same when i was your age,
doubt.jpg
>>
>>7945526
So you pee backwards?
>>
>>7945643
no, though looking at the diagram i can see how that conclusion would make sense
>lean over toilet bowl
>stand in way so pelvis is further forward than legs (standing straight up while legs are more leaning)
>pee
>>
Mtf here and I always sit unless I'm outside
>>
standing up is trutrans
sitting down is agp

prove me wrong protip you can't
>>
>>7945730
I'm 60/40...
>>
>>7945730
>overwhelming majority of hsts people are avoidant and do not interact with their pre-op genitals unless absolutely 100% necessary (e.g. pre-t ftm menstruating, and even then he's more likely to use pads than tampons)
>hsts people are by definition behaviourally in accordance with transitioned sex
>method that requires more interaction with pre-op genitals, and is behaviourally in accordance with natal sex, is hsts
really makes you think
>>
I pee sitting when i gotta simultaneously shit, but i pee standing when not.
>>
i always sit makes me feel more girly c:
>>
cis male, If there's a urinal I use it but if I'm at home I sit down. It's just what I've always done.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (113KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
113KB, 500x489px
>>7945565
>>
>>7944587
>all men must stop doing this convenient thing because reasons
>>
Mostly down but if I'm in public or some other persons place I will stand or squat
>>
I'm ftm and sit. I've never used a public male bathroom because I'm embarrassed about it. But wearing those "stand to pee" things grosses me out.
>>
>>7944569
Get a mommy
>>
I've never actually tried but for mtfs, does your piss not splash back at you if you sit down? like my piss streams are always so powerful I feel like it would make a mess
>>
>>7949726
Have you tried lowering the pressure ? Unless you're short on time, you really don't need to pee with the pressure of a shower head.
>>
>>7944548
I'm a CIS man and I pee sitting down because I can't pee in a straight line.
I'm open about sitting down to pee and a lot of other guys have admitted that they do it to me.
>>
>>7944548
I piss standing up if I'm at home, sitting down in public. I don't always stand, but I don't see a problem with it in a private setting. It's a lot faster because no matter what, if I sit on a toilet, I need to put toilet paper down on the seat before I sit--in a very specific and exact manner every time--because I'm insane. Standing means I can just take a piss without any ritualism.
>>
>>7949818
i didn't realize that was an option
>>
File: 1447893824520.jpg (630KB, 2527x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1447893824520.jpg
630KB, 2527x1900px
>>7944548
ftm/ sometimes when i'm done drinking out of a water bottle, i cut off the bottom part and piss into the toilet with it
>>
Why do males even pee standing up? whats wrong with sitting down? your dick touches the inside of the toilet?
>>
>>7944548
Fact: Trutrans accept biological practicality and stand up.
>>
>>7945659
>>7946463
these are objectively correct answers for peeing with a penis.

no reason not to sit at home no matter what you identify as. its just cleaner. then use the standing ability when in public or outside.
>>
gay male here.

i mainly pee sitting when at home because it depletes the bladder much better, i don't have to aim,the seat is always clean, i don't have to move move the seat up or down, decreases the chance will get one drop of pee on anywhere that isn't the WC, i won't have to wash my hands afterward.

why would i ever pee standing when at home?

pro tip: pee sitting won't turn me into a woman or a degenerate.
>>
>>7950147
>gay male
>pee sitting won't turn me into a degenerate
Ur a degenerate already, but you're right it won't turn you into one, my dad and boyfriend pee sitting down at home.
>>
>>7949673
Mommies don't have daddy's special squirting pacci
>>
>>7944548
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54t0iyp_udc
>>
>>7951755
I feel like the guy wearing the red clothes is FtM.
>>
>>7951638
But mommies can breastfeed you. Daddies cannot.
>>
>>7952392
Daddy's special squirting pacci has all the milk baby needs
>>
>>7952463
I don't think that's actually true.
>>
>>7952463
this kills the infant
>>
Mtf, sit unless in a massive rush or outside
Haven't stood for normal peeing in over a year
>>
FtM, tried to stand once when I was two, it didn't go so hot.

I'd get an STP device but I'm way too disgusted by the concept of carrying around something covered in my own pee.
>>
>>7944658
>Sitting down and getting up is hard on the knees anyway.
>t. 300 lbs lardass
>>
gay male here

I don't stand to pee. I have a huge watersports fetish though.
>>
>>7945555
You gotta keep whipping the bait on top of the water, like a bug hopping up and down. It's different than normal fishing cause it requires actual effort. The simulation will attract certain fish better than others, and often times large ones.
>>
Mtf. I stand because it's easy and I'm used to it. Wtf is the big deal
>>
>>7949929
Most people can adjust the pressure of their stream.
You should look into it, it's great.
>>
>>7944548
mid-transition mtf (still using the mens bathroom)

I've always sat down to pee at home. I stand in public bathrooms though since it's more convenient. I'll be getting my dick chopped off soonish and standing to pee is the only thing I'll miss about it.
>>
FTM and still sit down. I don't care for using an STP.
>>
>>7944548
MtF here. I pee laying on my back. I point my weiner into the air and arch the urine into my mouth.
>>
>pre-HRT mtf/future hon
>parents insisted my brother and I sit, mainly because my brother was mildly autistic and evidently had kinda shit aim
>until I eventually moved out probably sat half the time
>generally sit when tired or drunk, or sometimes I just forget and end up sitting
>always stand in public bathrooms or when using a toilet that isn't in my house
>>
>>7952463
too far, faggot.
>>
>>7944548
G here, sitting
>>
>>7959601
Not fair to insist you do too just because of your brother.
>>
>>7959848
Not fair that my stepdad spent the last fifteen years calling me gay for not liking football but i've come to terms with the fact that he's a cunt.
>>
>>7944548
Mtf. I usually sit but sometimes standing is more convienent. I always stand if it's a public restroom or something as well.
>>
Slightly intersex male to female -
I have sat down to pee my whole life.
I've only peed at a urinal once when I first started school while no one was in there and I hated it.
I have also peed standing while in the woods a few times but I mainly squat because it feels more comfortable.
I always use toilet paper to wipe after because intersex penis problems
>>
>>7944594
I'm a cis straight male and I pee sitting down
>>
>>7962510
>and I hated it.
Why?
>>
>>7962510
>intersex penis
what makes a penis intersex?
>>
>>7944548
femboy here.

I exclusively pee sitting down. I haven't used a urinal in my entire life.
>>
File: sexy-baby.gif (1002KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-baby.gif
1002KB, 500x282px
>>7959791
>>
>>7962999
not even once? how?
>>
>>7944548
I always just pee in the sink.
It is waist height and I like to look at my cock in the mirror.
Also it saves water since I wash my hands after.
And I like the looks I get from other guys if I'm in a public restroom.
Had an old man yell at me once.
I just laughed at him.
If you have a beautiful dick it is a shame not to show it off.
>>
>>7959554

You could get lots of money for recording that you know.
>>
>>7962630
I just hated standing up with it out in front of me. I hate exposing myself and it just felt really wrong to do it.
>>7962830
My penis has alwaus been like this. What im describing hasnt been caused by hrt.
It's under 3 inches and when I get aroused it leaks clear watery fluid constantly but it doesnt get hard. My foreskin is still attached and when I pee it just trickles out. My balls are also small and when I cum its clear and I can have multiple orgasms. I also got noticeable boy boobs from puberty and I dont grow any facial or chest or underarm hair and my voice, though kinda raspy from years of ripping bongs, is really high. I went to the doctor when I was like 14 because my mum was worried about my boy boobs and I got bloods done and it came back saying that I had low testosterone levels and high estrogen and prolactin levels
>>
I'm closited mtf have pissed sitting down all my life.
>>
>>7970698
What did your father say?
>>
>>7959554
thats my fetish.. jk.. okay you got me, not really jk
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.