[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starting transition (mtf)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Snapchat-1679545012.jpg (205KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1679545012.jpg
205KB, 720x1280px
how do people get started so quickly? I've been waiting for official hrt for the past year and since I'm a broke 12th grader with no job I can't afford to self med. I have met and seen some trans girls that were just able to get started so quickly and I feel like im left in the dust waiting for hrt. what can I do while I continue to contemplate suicide? I feel like the most I could do is grow out my hair, shave, and work on my voice. it feels like I can't get any farther than that without hrt because I can't present or do anything like that in my current household

pic related, me from a a few months back
>>
Figure out the brain side of things. Learn to deal with suicidal thoughts. Do you really want to be another suicidal tranny who acts hopeless and full of despair? Occupying your mind will help.

Figure things out for yourself, like what your idea of femininity means to you. Explore ways to start integrating those ideas into your life and experimenting with it. Your looks (hrt etc) might matter to "be" a woman but it all amounts to nothing if you don't really start "acting" (using that term lightly...) like one.

The whole idea isnt to take on this weird shell of a female persona, but to grow into your own femininity and be comfortable in it.

If none of this means anything to you and you think being a grill means taking hrt, just go jack off to some more sissy hypno
>>
File: 1489817246426.png (310KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489817246426.png
310KB, 1000x1000px
>>7944213
Why does it matter when you get it when it's obvious that you're never, ever going to pass?
>>
find a group of friends that will support you and advise you through your transition.

meetups, lgbt clubs, etc.
>>
>>7944323
i already have the perfect friends for supporting my transition!
>>
>>7944213
Your own pace should work fine. Take every problem on individually.

Also, you resemble Syd Barrett and I hope you keep the hairstyle.
>>
>>7944213
How do people not have money? Get some work in the holidays or something ffs lazy cunt
>>
>>7946497
>implying finding a job is as easy as simply going out and getting one
>>
>>7944315
Don't you have teenage girls to stalk, weirdo?
>>
>>7946506
It is unless you live in the middle of nowhere
>>
File: cara_post(er).png (570KB, 593x597px) Image search: [Google]
cara_post(er).png
570KB, 593x597px
>>7944315
>>7944315
hmm...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.