[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a boy who wants to be a girl. What should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1483764029944.jpg (81KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
1483764029944.jpg
81KB, 600x860px
I'm a boy who wants to be a girl. What should I do?
>>
take girl hormones
>>
>>7942490
seize control of the means of production (of hormones I guess)
>>
>>7942490
transition if you're under twelve
>>
hop on my dick
>>
>>7942490
either transition slowly and painfully or repress and commit suicide in a few years.
>>
>>7942490
>using the word boy to describe being male
Underage b&
>>
>>7942574
Why must you remind us?
>>
File: 1479424688887.jpg (24KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479424688887.jpg
24KB, 612x380px
>>7942490
Stop posting pictures of overly busty anime chicks then take a good look in the mirror, ask your self the real questions.. am i an AGP?

Repeat that like 3 or 4 times out loud to your self then go back to your computer, go through your files, find system 32, then delete it.

This is how to be a girl. trust me, it works.
>>
>>7943132
What's AGP?
>>
Either take a risk and you might become a passable trap, or a disgusting hon, or suck it up and live as a boy, but at least with non butchered body.
>>
just jerk off and decide.
>>
>>7943132
>overly busty
We can't all be lolicon, you filthy pedophile scum. Keep talking and get yourself banned again for being a kiddy diddling piece of dogshit. :)

>>7943619
Ignore that, it's just a pseudoscientific psychological "theory" about trannies that has been turned into a meme on this board.
>>
>>7942490
If you kill yourself, there might be a chance that you will be reborn as a female. I don't think anyone tried that, so why don't you give it a shot?
>>
>>7943619
Accelerated Graphics Port
>>
>>7943132
Ahahahahahhah lol guys xd he posted it again
>Agp
Hah gottem show where the trutrans(tm) are ! Sry only trutrans if you started hormones at age 5 or belsow :^^^^^^^^^^^^^}
>>
File: 1489377149783.jpg (33KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489377149783.jpg
33KB, 512x512px
>>7942490
If you're sexually aroused by the thought of being a women you're not really trans.
>>
>>7943619
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
it's one of the things that can cause transsexualism, and with the way it presents (severe gender dysphoria out of nowhere in adolescence or adulthood, attraction to transitioned sex, personality and psychological profile are in accordance with natal sex) if you're on 4chan it's much more likely you're agp if you're a trans girl
it is an equally valid way of being trans as any other, an ordinary human experience that deserves basic human respect like any other, and should not be used as the grounds for any kind of discrimination under any circumstances; anyone who attempts to do so is working against decades of science just as anyone who attempts to dispute the validity of the condition of transsexualism as a whole is
>>7942490
start hrt and become a girl
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.