[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>7942241 stop thinking like a woman and think like a normal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>>7942241
stop thinking like a woman and think like a normal cis gendered male without the intoxicating effect of estrogen
>>
File: 1476324856340.png (585KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1476324856340.png
585KB, 633x758px
>>7942253
>stop thinking like a woman
but it's the only way I've ever known to think.
>>
>>7942264
let me show you the wonders of self medding, my dear op
>>
>>7942264
>but it's the only way I've ever known to think.
then you will never ever be satisfied or content with anyone.
>>
>>7942272
neither will anyone else. that's what it is to be human.
>>
>>7942461
unfortunately for all of us, you are very wrong. in general most women but not all, are always on the search for something better, always trying to keep up with the joneses. It's sad how true the title to the show "Keeping up with the Kardashians" actually is.

Most men but not all are different, yes they want good and better things, but not when it comes to people in their life.

A male could live out in the woods totally separate from society or in the middle of new york and be content with himself if he is happy, even in abject poverty. A female can not stand to not keep up with what others in society have that she does not have, there is always a stronger feeling of unhappiness for not matching up with what the rich have.
>>
File: 14 - jW92SVG.png (216KB, 488x360px) Image search: [Google]
14 - jW92SVG.png
216KB, 488x360px
>>7942241
i want the first one except without the smart part

hung, dumb, and full of cum
>>
>>7942718
aren't you just externalizing the source of your unhappiness instead of taking responsibility for your own situation
>>
File: wthayta.gif (2MB, 298x167px) Image search: [Google]
wthayta.gif
2MB, 298x167px
>>7942785
>>
>>7942822
you know who else jumps to an emotional conclusion based on wild generalizations without utilizing critical thought or scientific process?

Muslims.

Are you a Muslim? because you're sounding like one.
>>
>>7942852
You know who else brings shit that doesn't matter into a conversation about a totally different subject in order to avoid the issue at hand? Women.

If you don't like reality that is your problem, not mine.
>>
>>7942241
>But don't feel like I deserve one because I'm weak/dumb
If you want a boyfriend who is stronger and/or smarter than you, you would be strictly weaker and/or dumber than him, logic. Even /pol/acks can get a boyfriend even if they don't deserve it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.