[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cam whoring tips for trans.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o01sfkdGrJ1rdhbaco1_1280.jpg (321KB, 1280x1576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o01sfkdGrJ1rdhbaco1_1280.jpg
321KB, 1280x1576px
Im thinking about camwhoring but i have not even the slightest of a clue how to start.

Any tips? Best site to use that's trans friendly Etc ?

Any of you wear wings and masks?
>>
>masks
if you wanna seem like a gross ugly old fetishist cd man go for it (not to mention creepy)
>wigs
see above
>>
>>7940713
Im young tho. Not full masks tho.
>>
>>7940724
are you on hrt?
>>
>>7940728
Yeah got boobs etc.
>>
>>7940739
alright just wondering if you were not on hrt which would probably be not good at all lmfao and after starting hrt changes in libido are crazy and i wouldnt really wanna do something like that anymore

but idk your face passes why use mask its not like anyones gonna track you down
>>
>>7940742
If you are asking if i can still get hard then yes i can, i just need money atm and just want to see if this is even a possibility for me, i want to wear a mask because i want to keep my anonymity, im actually very conservative with my body, i dont want to ruin my future just to pay rent.
>>
>>7940761
I don't think masks are a very popular item, I think that would just cause you to lose viewers. You could try liberal amounts of makeup though.
>>
>>7940742
Tell Ne about OP why does he wear the mask ?
>>
>>7940761
damn thats a fucked up situation desu

wasnt asking if you could get hard tho i was just wondering if you wanna do this for kicks and if you'd regret it after starting hrt but okay

but yeah idk how to help you sorry
>>
>>7940768
nobody cared who she was after she took off the mask
>>
>>7940771
If I take it off will she die ?
>>
>>7940779
it would be extremely ugly
>>
>>7940767
Even mardi gras type masks?

The make up needed to keep annomanity would like drag amounts.
>>
>>7940781
He's a handsome guy
>>
>>7940782
>drag amounts
Yep, that's what I'm saying. You might have a chance with a mardi gras type mask as long as it shows enough of your face to prove that you are attractive. I think that the reason people are so turned off by that is because an unattractive face is a dealbreaker, so if you are actively hiding your face then it makes them suspicious.
>>
>>7940771
I actually wonder if wearing a bane mask would reel viewers, i could call my viewers "big guys" and when they admit they are manlets i can say "too you".
>>
>>7940794
I wonder tho ive seen cross dresser cams and real hons still making a decent amount of money.
>>
File: 1488237803418.jpg (10KB, 186x356px) Image search: [Google]
1488237803418.jpg
10KB, 186x356px
>>7940795
you're genius
>>
>>7940797
Idk I think that there's a certain fetish group for people who fulfill a certain hon-like look. You might luck out and really appeal to some people, good luck.
>>
>>7940803
Yeah im not a hon tho i passed pre hrt even.
>>
>>7940709

do you pass?
>>
>>7940813
Well yeah, ive always been small and femmine even my hands are smaller than my cis female friends.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.