[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BioIdentical Estrogen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bioidentical-pills3.jpg (11KB, 160x172px) Image search: [Google]
bioidentical-pills3.jpg
11KB, 160x172px
Just bought a bottle of bioidentical estrogen/progrestereone on amazon for quite a hefty price.. what exactly is this and how effective is it to "actual" estrogen pills used for Hrt.
>>
>>7940371
If it's on amazon it's probably not legitimate estrogen.
I've seen a few companies selling weird progesterone or estradiol creams on amazon, but the companies have been sued quite a few times. Ultimately the sales outweigh the cost of lawsuits though so they just keep doing it. There's not any actual estradiol in them though, they just fake the ingredients list hence the lawsuits.
>>
>>7940382
Or should clarify, progesterone is actually OTC and readily available in nearly every country. It will be listed as progesterone USP in the ingredients and it is in fact real progesterone. Usually it's only available in creams not pills though.
If you're in a western country then estradiol is not OTC though. If you're outside western europe or the US/Canada you can get estradiol over the counter though.
>>
>>7940391
Yea thats the struggle, i live in canada and I cant even order estrogen of any kind online. I can only hope this is real, the reviews seem promising.
>>
>>7940406
Is it made by Life-flo? They've been sued for claiming they use estradiol in their products. There's no estrogen in them. There's progesterone in them though.
>>
File: 41CMGyIBUoL.jpg (31KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
41CMGyIBUoL.jpg
31KB, 500x335px
>>7940413

Its this.
Sold by problen
>>
>>7940419
Is that a... spray bottle? WTF?
>>
>>7940428

Yes according to this, you must spray 2 squirts under your tongue, three times a day.
>>
>>7940419
Seems kind of sketchy. It's listed in the ingredients as "estrogen 9c" which isn't a thing. 9C is not a classification of any sort of pharmaceutical purity or standard.
If it's a pharmaceutical for human use it would probably be listed as estradiol USP. Estrogen is not an actual thing as well, it's a category of hundreds of chemicals.
>>
File: waterpills.jpg (100KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
waterpills.jpg
100KB, 1200x803px
This seems like you got duped pal.

ALso if you read that label. . . It is homeopathic. Which means it is like 0.00001% actual estrogen and progesterone inside water. . .

I am sorry for you loss. Homeopathic stuff is 100% fake. (or rather effectively just water)
>>
>>7940371
All hormones are bioidentical, no need to mention it
>>
>>7940543
No they aren't..... Very very few hormones are bioidentical. The human body only produces maybe 1 or 2% of hormonal substances if even that. It's probably closer to fractions of a percent. The majority of hormonal substances are industrial wastes, herbicides, pesticides, pollutants, etc.
There's really only 3 main bioidentical estrogens, estriol, estrone, and estradiol. I guess there's some odd 20-30 metabolites, but even then there's like a few hundred pesticides and a few hundred herbicides which are all estrogenic. So no, most hormones are not bioidentical. The majority of hormones are synthetic, and actually the majority of hormones are technically xenoestrogens.
>>
>>7940419
>Homeopathy
You are literally taking nothing.

>>7940477
"9C" in homeopathy talk means diluted 10-fold 900 times. It's unlikely they're ingesting a single molecule of estrogen

>>7940511
>0.00001%
way too concentrated for homeopathy.
>>
>>7940635
>>7940511

Fuuuck
Serves me right, right?
Hoow do i refund amazon
>>
>>7940648
Did you buy it from amazon directly (like amazon prime or fulfilled by amazon) or through a seller?
I'd contact amazons support in either case and let them know you misunderstood the product and they should at least help you out.

You legit just bought water lol
Most drug stores banned homeopathic stuff for that reason, it's just distilled water.
>>
>>7940635
also if it were 'real' homeopathy for feminisation under the principle of like-cures-like it would be testosterone diluted into non-existance.
>>
>>7940669
Homeopathy is so crazy, it's worse than the crystal "vibration" people
>>
I was orignally looking for purina miridica on amazon, would that be better or could there possibly be something else I could find on amazon that'll help me? I dont want to be forever hon'd because i live in fucking canada
>>
>>7940792
Just order actual estradiol and AAs from an online pharmacy.
I mean, we live in an era where it's pretty commonplace to get drugs delivered to your doorstep in the mail, it's not like ordering estrogen is somehow a shady black market deal. I've been getting weed through the mail for like 5 years now lol
>>
>>7940869
For all I know, estrogen based medicines are prescribed and I haven't found any site I could get it without a prescription that would ship to Canada.
>>
>>7940875
If you're really unable to locate an online pharmacy that ships to canada, although I believe qhi does, you could ask on the hub forum on tor and I guarantee someone would get you some. Estradiol and AAs used to be on various tor markets until the 'market-economy' became unstable as the scam rate rose and the government raided markets and whatever other reasons. Back in silk road v1 there was estradiol on there it just faded in popularity as tor markets decreased in stability overall.
It's an unrestricted drug, nobody is watching distribution of it that closely so it's not hard to get.
>>
>>7940900

Ok, According to qhi they actually do. Thank you. Hopefully if I get a refund for that amazon garbage- I could use that money to get some estrofem instead. I'm already on a blocker so thats already dealt with
>>
>>7940693
they're basically the same really. Homeopathy is supposedly based on the 'vibrations' remaining in the water

in industrialised practice the justification is if they just run the water through any pipes/containers unrinsed it'll 'remember' what was there before.
>>
>>7940617
Yes, but saying 'bioidentical estradiol' is a oxymoron cause the molecule is exactly the same
>>
>>7941217
'bio-identical' is a alt-med nonsense marketting word.

it's usually either.
a) nothing like what it says (eg homeopathy earlier in the thread)

b) Literally the exact same thing. This was common for selling steroids to idiot bodybuilders/athletes.
>I can't take steroids but I can take these "Bio-identical hormones" that say they do the same thing.
And then they get banned for 2 years cause it actually was steroids.
>>
>>7941255
Bioidentical means it was synthesized but is identical to your natural hormones. For example there's no natural source of estradiol so it's synthesized from androstatrienedione I believe. The end result is estradiol which is bioidentical.
It's sort of a marketing term but it's mainly just to alleviate people's concerns that what they're taking is identical to biosynthesized hormones
>>
>>7943314
Nope. It's meaningless jargon meant to sound scientific but means nothing.

It's not applied to any actual medical products. And if it's a natural hormone that is artificially synthesized it's not "Bioidentical" it is just plain "Identical"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.