[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend who is a straight mtf, and has pretty solidly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Oreos.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Oreos.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
I have a friend who is a straight mtf, and has pretty solidly transitioned. She's feminine up top, but is pre-op. By her own words she hasn't had a boyfriend or sex in years, since about a year before transitioning. We're going to very likely hook up this weekend since she's horny and knows I'm 'safe'.

Any tips on making this all go smoothly for her? I've never been with someone who has transitioned. Extra appreciated would be advice about people's own relationship with their pre-op bits, and how/if they prefer that anatomy to be involved. We've been talking, and things sound like they'll go smoothly, but I was hoping for some extra feedback. Also, any questions I can answer to get better advice, I'd be happy to.

Thanks.
>>
>>7939251
straight trans women in particular are very likely to be avoidant, which means they do not want their natal genitalia touched or interacted with in any way
she's most likely just going to want you to plow the boipucci
individuals of course vary, ask her specifically but this is overwhelmingly most likely to be the answer
you will get some sex tips from chasers in there, they fuck very large numbers of trans women on a regular basis and their advice that comes from generalizing a wide variety of trans women should not be taken as applicable to individuals (though use those tips if they seem relevant)
>>
>>7939251
Fuck her hard with no lube, choke her and smack her around during , call her a failed male and a sissy faggot, cum in her hair and leave afterward without a word. Trust me, she'll love it.
>>
>>7939314
um no.
>>7939297
This is kind of along the lines of what I was figuring. I'm fine doing whatever makes her comfortable with stuff. It's all good so long as everyone is having fun.

Also, wouldn't consider myself a "chaser". I just really don't care about where she is between the two gender poles, and she knows I'm relaxed about stuff.
>>
>>7939314
Tfw you hookup with a guy and after he's done he gets dressed and leaves without saying a word.
>>
>>7939251

Personally, and this may be wrong since I've got zero experience with this, I'd probably try to ask them beforehand. Something like

>So what exactly do you want to do when we get into bed?

Sort of figure out what the boundaries are. It'll probably be way less awkward than asking once the clothes are off.
>>
>>7939297
>straight trans women in particular are very likely to be avoidant, which means they do not want their natal genitalia touched or interacted with in any way
Why is that? I thought they were also the ones less likely to get SRS.

>>7939314
OP said she's a straight mtf.
>>
>>7939391
This all sounds like a good idea. I'll second the recommendation for OP.
>>
>>7939391
Which of course will happen, but I'm just hoping to get peoples' insights. Ideally from people who have transitioned and have more experience than my friend.

Neither of us have done this. I've never been with someone like her, and she's never has sex after transitioning.
>>
>>7939251 (OP)

>Any tips on making this all go smoothly for her?

ask about her lady bits, does she like being touched? sucked? maybe she has different erogenous zones than your penis. like for under my ball sack at the base of the shaft is super sensitive for me and makes me come for days. also like a cis woman the head of the penis should be treated like a clit. if you focus too much on it can kinda desensitize the whole event. It should only be used as a tease ploy and climaxing.

don't expect her to top you, unless she asks that's pretty rare.

https://vimeo.com/169301004

this helped me. also if she doesn't like being grabbed, vibrators and feathers can be a good way to feel good while not focusing on the part itself.

also I violently orgasm like no other so don't give her shit if she does, sex for me is not routine so when it does it is like BOOM. she's not overselling it. I think people who dont have sex can't really fake it. I'd hate if someone made me feel self conscious about sex.

Finally as a result of hrt out skin is thin down there so be gentle. maybe a sexy lotion application or just lube idk but I had a blister once after a drunken sex romp in college.
rough hands sanding my poll=kill.
>>
>>7939418

Well see thats the thing, I figure people are generally diverse in their preferences so I wouldn't make assumptions based on other peoples preferences.

Basically answers you'll get here won't be of much help, because nobody here really knows what the girl wants.
>>
>>7939448
>also like a cis woman the head of the penis should be treated like a clit. if you focus too much on it can kinda desensitize the whole event.
Same as for men.
>>
>>7939396
no, that probably came either from someone misinterpreting 'hsts dysphoria is more social than a*p' or some non-op chick wanting to position herself as the real trutrans. hsts people have on average (average skewed by all the non-ops) a greater desire for genital surgery than a*p because of the aforementioned avoidance, and one of the major group differences is its presence or absence (hard to be completely unable to interact with your natal genitals in any way if you have a sexual interest in transition). however, hsts people are more likely to be from disadvantaged social backgrounds than a*p people and transition younger on average, so are less likely to be able to afford surgery.
>>
>>7939464
it kinda changed for me it when from like hot bothered need to pee feeling to two wires on both ends my heads rolling i think im gonna pass out please kill me after 6months of hrt
>>
>>7939474
What's the reason for the avoidance?
>>
>>7939498
dysphoria
>>
>>7939503
What's the reason HSTS dysphoria has the avoidance?
>>
>>7939251
1. Talk to her. Find out what she likes. Don't do anything she doesn't want to do. (Also, don't do anything you don't want to)

2. Stop pretending you're doing her a favour and accept that you want to get laid. you sound like the guy who brags loudly about the 592 different ways he loves to 'devour the pussy' because that makes him a generous lover.

3. Don't make assumptions. eg. being trans, it's highly likely she won't want her dick touched, but that chance is far from 100%.

4. Optional. if 'safety' is important, IDK if this is just a strictly sex meetup, particularly if she is a friend. Have the sort of evening where sex is a bonus, not a necessity...

5. ... which introduces a need to reintroduce *Stop pretending you're doing her a favour* and deal with any feelings you have for her beyond friendship.
>>
>>7939585
It's not a favor, and I'm not pretending it is. I'm pretty slutty, and have sex with a lot of my friends. According to her, this is partially the reason she wants to do this. I'm "safe", in that there isn't any consequence to hooking up with me, and I don't expect this to turn into a thing.
>>
>>7939650
if you have an unusually relaxed and open attitude to sex between the two of you then you'll be 1000% better off investing more in talking to her than going on /lgbt/ and getting generic "HOW FUCK TRANS" questions and answers
>>
>>7939251
Don't be rough with the girl tinkler. And stay away from it unless there's explicit permission.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.