[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HRTGen/ HRT General 027: tfw started lactating Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 33

File: Guide.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
Guide.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
>Help, advice, guidance on medications and dosages
>HRT related medical experiences and research
>Availability and pricing of medications
>Rational and scientific discussion

Please take the survey and help us determine the best medications, dosages, and treatment regime to get the results we want.

▶ Survey: https://1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Raw survey data: https://1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Anime Girl Info Sheets: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Where to get meds: https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
▶ Also here: https://www.qhi.co.uk/ http://www.alldaychemist.com/
▶ Pill Identification: https://www.drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ Basic HRT info: https://apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ Hormone target ranges: http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ TransDIY: https://www.reddit.com/r/transDIY

old thread:>>7861898
>>
>>7936582
If I take my estrogen anally, will I grow a vagina?
>>
I was on spiro and E and im gonna switch to cypro soon.

This is a pretty specific question but will cypro do something with the amount of hair in my crotch? I have a fucking jungle. Spiro did nothing.
>>
endo put me on 50 mcg patches and after a month my E levels went from being in the 30s to 60s. next appointment is only in 3 months, is better to just keep this low dosage or should i just up it to 100 mcg?
>>
>>7936583
only if you start when your a fetus
>>
>>7936588
but patches are shit tier estrogen for old hons with failing livers and kidneys though right?

why not go on oral meds?
>>
>>7936590
was on pills for a few months and patches seem to have been working better, according to blood tests
>>
If I take bicalutamide for a month what should I expect? I'm considering giving it a trial to see if it makes me feel any less depressed.

Also what physical results can one expect from bicalutamide monotherapy? Is it enough on its own to round out my chest/butt via increased estradiol levels?

Would it be safe to take bica and finasteride in tandem?
>>
>>7936582
Any way to only change fat distribution, and maybe less body hair, but no boobs?
>>
File: 218974622013202.jpg (36KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
218974622013202.jpg
36KB, 480x480px
>>7936582
2 years SRS post op, 27 years old on hormones since 16
4 mg estradiol orally and nothing else
No feminization anymore, less than A cup boobs, look tired and gross, hairline is still receding, acne

My T and DHT are lower than female levels

What the fuck do I do, anons
>>
>>7936973
>hairline is still receding
How?! Do you have a third testicle hiding in your abdomen?
>>
>>7936973
Lol that's weird
>>
>>7936973
How did you get on HRT at 16 in 2009?
>>
>>7936973
Breast implants and a good moisturizer routine.
>>
>>7936629
on its own in the long term itll fuck you up, youve gotta have it with a hormone ideally.

as for short term effects you really wont notice much its primary use it to stop further masculinization rather than feminize ( although there are minor feminizing effects)

P.S. be sure to take it after meals or youll fuck up your liver like I nearly did
>>
File: 1488156172647.png (203KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488156172647.png
203KB, 900x1000px
Any good therapists in sydney?
I think its time to face my fears.
>>
>>7936585
It would take a while for that hair to be affected
>>
>>7936582
right okay /HRTGen/ I have a doctor's appointment with my GP booked Wednesday. I wanna start self medding, what do I ask him?
>>
Just starting self medding and need a little hand holding.

Whats the best way/time of day to take 2mg estrofem and 25mg cypro?
>>
>>7937377
Evening I think
>>
>>7936589
That's not how it works by the way. We wuz chromosomes 'n' sheit.
>>
>>7936988
Could be.
>>7937034
PCP started me on hormones after I complained of puberty giving me hair a weird voice and weird smell
>>7937043
Those are band aids to huge problems, not even close
>>
>>7936639
>>7936582
This. I just want to develop more feminine features.
>>
I'm currently taking 25 mg bicalutamide a day (used to take 50 mg and at one point even took 100 mg). I'm worried I may not be feminizing enough and was thinking about adding spiro to my regimen. A friend of mine is prescribed 25 mg bica a day and 100 mg spiro a day. Does this sound reasonable? I just want to make sure I am blocking everything I can to prevent further masculinization.
>>
>>7936973
but do you pass?
>>
>>7939218
Yep, from an attractive healthy looking male to now just a random ugly girl who looks malnourished over tired prematurely aged etc.
>>
>>7939440
i suppose there is at least that silver lining
are you malnourished? have you been taking care of yourself?
>>
Anyone have experience with Saw Palmetto + Pueraria Mirifica?

What sort of results did you get? How long did it take?

Any side effects to watch out for in particular?
>>
>>7939493
5'9" 136 pounds, not taking any vitamins because my last multivitamin gave me diarrhea every time I took it, basically eat macaroni or pizza whenever I do eat, I drink a lot of bottled water which probably has a shit ton of phytoestrogens from the plastic that clogs up estrogen receptors, skip meals a lot, don't workout, sleep 5-7 hours
>>
>>7939509
that might have something to do with looking tired and malnourished
because you are tired and malnourished
eat healthier and work out
>>
>>7939516
That still doesn't account for why I haven't experienced barely any feminization since ever starting HRT, the only "feminization" I've experienced is blocking of any masculinization, no boobs no ass no glowing smooth skin no hair changes no mood changes, just basically no Adam's apple no beard no penis anymore through SRS no deep voice etc.
>>
>>7939541
not all cis grills get a nice ass and tits you know
some people just dont have the genetics
how stacked are your female relatives?
>>
>>7939516
>>7939541
And I'll add this is throughout any type of dose or route, I've been on low and high dose injections, 5 mg every two weeks to 20 mg every 5 days, low and high dose tablets both orally and sublingual, from 0.5 mg daily to 8 mg daily, low and high dose patches, 0.1 to 2.0, low and high dose creams, low and high dose progesterone, 50 to 400 mg micronized progesterone, none of the shit works
>>
>>7939555
C-DD, mother is D, grandmothers are both D, cousins are C-D, aunts are C-DD
>>
>>7939557
i have my balls still and ive done all sorts of regimens myself, including injections, sublingual, oral, etc. ive gotten good progress with everything and i take care of myself over the years that ive been on hrt.

maybe being malnourished and all that has held your progress back. on top of this genes could still be working against you. malnourished people dont have as nice of skin as others and dont develop as well as others
>>
>>7939500
with pueraria mirifica i got a decent amount of breast growth within 3 months not anything crazy but it does work if you keep your t levels down
>>
should estrofem 2 mg be split every 12 hours, so 1 mg in the am and another in the pm, only 2 weeks in also I started off on 12.5mg of crypro and now on 25mg should I split that too?
>>
>>7939671
how much is a decent amount? Like from flat to A cup? Or did you already have decent sized breasts?

Were there any other side effects?
>>
>>7939583
So what should I do to try to get some breast growth or at least some hint of estrogen actually doing something for a change?
>>
someone in the last thread said there was interaction between spiro and SSRIs, something about relatively recently discovered cytochrome activity

does anyone know wtf they were talking about?

>>7939780
eat healthy -> lots of fruit and vegetables, healthy proteins and fats

moderate exercise 30 minutes a day and build up to doing an intense routine 3x weekly

you could probably stand to put on 15+ lbs. you cannot grow boobs and ass nor have nice skin hair if you aren't getting proper nutrition.
>>
>>7939970
What type of meals should I eat? What type of exercises? I don't know anything about this stuff I'm sorry...
>>
>>7939754
A decent perk like not a full a cup I can tell you that but you will see the breast start to form well from the sides and the top, I had nothing to begin with so i was glad I got something before starting hrt
>>
>>7939754
No side effects but your breast and nipples will be a little sore like most of the time.
>>
>>7940043
do couch to 5k, it's a running plan for sedentary peeps

compound lifts would be great too

i am currently the exact wrong person to ask for nutritional advice tho
>>
File: photo.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Does HRT really make you lactate? Asking this because my crush has a lactation fetish and things would fun desu
>>
>>7940119
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

suck on my tits
>>
>>7940149
anon, this is a serious matter.
>>
>>7940155
This is more serious.

Please suck on my nipples
>>
>>7940165
please stop playing around
>>
I'm taking bica right now 25mg atm moving up to 50 ina few weeks but I know I'm not supposed to take it alone but i don't wanna be on straight E so i can keep the benefits of bica over other AAs is there a best thing to take?
>>
>>7940185
I am not playing around but i can promise you that my feminine benis loves to play around
>>
>>7940119
If you wanna lactate get on fenugreek
I literally took one pill and I was able to lactate the morning after.
>>
>>7940212
not from burgerland anyways, so 80% chance no hawt suck

>>7940214
I am actually transitioning, but I have still to start HRT, probabily will end up taking progynova.
>>
http://theorganiclifeblog.com/product/genetix-oil/

Is there any truth to this?
>>
>>7940243
Just give my feminine benis a chance
>>
>>7940243
well yeah take it alongside HRT
>>
>>7940294
should I go in my local grocery and ask for fenugreek? like, I don't pass and wouldn't pass for the next months, what I could say if they ask things?

>>7940271
i can't tell how much serious you are about this
>>
>>7940306
>should I go in my local grocery and ask for fenugreek? like, I don't pass and wouldn't pass for the next months, what I could say if they ask things?
Go to GNC. Men use fenugreek as well because it lowers cholesterol and lowers risk for diabetes among other things.
>>
>>7939754
There is side effects i took 2000mg of pm a day which grew me pretty decent size boobs that made other trans reeeee but i would vomit after drinking often, i lowered to 1000 to 1500 a day now with issue.

I would post boobs but i got banned for showing them look too cis apparently.
>>
File: 19058901._SY540_.jpg (26KB, 209x209px) Image search: [Google]
19058901._SY540_.jpg
26KB, 209x209px
I'm thinking about starting HRT but I'm not sure whether I should head to an IC clinic or if I should DIY. I've heard good/bad things about both, but I'm still not too sure how informed consent works.

What are your experiences with informed consent HRT? DiY? or maybe both?
>>
File: Rika.png (680KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Rika.png
680KB, 1600x900px
>>7940664
I self medded for 6 months before finally getting a prescription. would only recommend self medding if you are willing to do hours of research before you buy. The pro to self medding is you have more control over your dosages, winch is good if you are smart, but bad if you are a dumb shit
>>
>>7939694
2mg is low as fuck so i assume thats just your starting dose. if you take it sublingualy get used to splitting the dose over the day, if you are taking oral just swallow it all at once
>>
>>7940664
My IC clinic has been a dream to work with. Not sure why there's hesitation about them but it couldn't hurt to at least try that route and then rely on self-med if the place you have nearby happens to be lame. At least you'd know what to start with on dosages.
>>
>>7940119
I'm 6 months on 50mg cypro and 6mg sublingual estrofem and i just started lactating :D
>>
>>7937277
ask him to give you blood tests so you know your testosterone level
>>
>>7937431
Indeed,when you are a fetus you have a vagina,but as you chromosomes are xy,you prodece t,and t transforms vagina into penis,its kind of similar to what happens with ftm guys,but a little "bigger",I guess
>>
how is it possible for a MtF to start lactating? is there a way to get started on this? i'm asking this for a friend.
>>
>>7941028
spikes in estrogen , and constant agp playing with boiboobs, causes elevated prolactin levels, which can lead to milk production
>>
Im on 50mg cyproterone and 2mg progynova for a few months now and starting to get pain joints. After some googling I could only find a connection of hrt and this problem regarding women in menopause. But they get on hrt to treat joint pain.
Now I'm not sure - is it because I'm hrt or not?
>>
>>7940989
Is that all I need to know?

and thanks
>>
>>7937248
Anyone around?
>>
>>7941172
could be caused by low sex hormones, like low t and low E. increase your estrogen dosage
>>
>>7941028
You can take hormones and supplements such as fenugreek and domperidone, but most helpful thing is simulating breastfeeding regularly few times a day. You can do it just by squeezing yourself or use some kind of machine or just have someone sucking on them.
>>
>>7936582

Ranma is a cute! CUTE! :D
>>
>>7940717
>>7940743
So should I call them up to see what kind of dosages they'd give me? I've done a fuckload of research, so I've got a pretty good idea what moans I want, and I'm also wondering if an IC clinic would be cheaper or something.
>>
>>7939066
Too much AA. Even cis women have test.
50 bica is fine. You can even take it every other day.
>>
>>7939500
2 months in, itty bitty boiboob bumps that are pretty sensitive, actually have lost weight even tho you usually gain. And hair is wicked soft + my acne seemed to clear up since my face is hella soft & clean.
Also if you only take the combo once a day, before you go to bed at night seems to be the best
>>
I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGGER ON THESE HORMONES AFTER 3 YEARS OF HAMLET TIER FENCE SITTING CONVINCE ME TO BE/NOT TO BE PLS!

This is like the first time in my life that I literally can't make a decision for myself for some reason.
>>
File: 1489293359121.png (274KB, 540x698px) Image search: [Google]
1489293359121.png
274KB, 540x698px
>>7942770
You're very ugly, boy. Not even a lesbian would be with you. Sorry.
>>
>>7942847
you're probably worse anyways, don't have to be a dick to him.
>>
>>7942847
coming from a pig probably lmao
>>
>>7942834
You will just regret it later if you don't now.
>>
>>7941177
My blood tests covered:
Serum oestradiol
Serum testosterone
Sex hormone binding globulin
Urea and electrolytes
Liver function tests
Lipid profile (including triglycerides and prolactin)
Full blood count

If it's public healthcare they may refuse to test without a referral from another doctor; they can't just test anything anyone asks like that. If you tell them you're self-medding you may be able to get a referral to an endocrinologist (who'll monitor you) without having to go through the gatekeeping.
>>
>>7942834
Trannies have a preternatural ability to doubt themselves even when it's obvious what they should do. How many posts have you seen like "guys I can't look at myself in the mirror and I'm badly depressed and I think I'd be much happier as a girl and this has just been getting worse the older I get but I don't think I'm trans because I'm scared of transitioning what do I do?"

If you've been fence-sitting for this long rather than just being okay with being a guy like cis people do, you're probably trans. If you're feeling enough dysphoria that you're considering transition like this then doing nothing clearly isn't the solution.

It's still a risk but considering the consequences it's a risk worth taking. There's also a pretty good chance trying them for even a short time will let you know whether you want them or not; if you feel better emotionally or feel comforted by the knowledge of being on them or like the changes, it's a good sign
>>
>>7942847
she deleted her post

you probably wrecked her day.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong but these are equal in comparison, right?

Spiro 100mg = Cypro 25mg
Spiro 200mg = Cypro 50mg
>>
>>7945628
So when does set set in permanently ? I'm having hard time finding solid numbers. People keep saying 3- 6 months is when there is really no going back.
>>
>>7945628
>>7945853
Ignore that reply. Phoneposting like a shitter.
>>
File: 1461360662580.gif (265KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1461360662580.gif
265KB, 400x327px
Can't buy more spiro for a month or so because reasons, it's been 2 weeks since I stopped and have only been taking my finasteride and estrogen.

My face skin looks a lot shittier and I have some kind of acne.
Is it a coincidence or could be related?
>>
>>7946392
Testosterone is probably too high. You could take more oestrogen to counteract that to an extent if you have enough/can get enough, but you should really get back on an AA as fast as possible. If you can afford it then stockpile large quantities of HRT, and buy your new supply well before you run out, so this doesn't happen again.
>>
No matter how many titty skittles you down, you will always be male :^)
>>
>>7947918
>titty skittles
That's pretty funny, I'm gonna use that.
>>
Estrofem or Progynova?
>>
>>7949636
Estrofem can be taken sublingually but it's a little more costly. If you can afford estrofem then go for it.
>>
>>7949636
If you can pick something outside of these too, I would recommend Climen,else,Estrofem is cool.
>>
>>7949721
Should cyproterone be take sublingually as well?
>>
>>7949773
Not the same anon, but I dont think so, as far as I know, it could be dangerous.
>>
>>7949773
No
>>
>>7949831
>>7950033
So only the estrogen should be taken sublingually?
>>
>>7949773
It has low bioavailability sublingually, just take it normally so it absorbs properly.
>>
>>7945628
I'd say
Cypro 25mg = 150mg Spiro
Cypro 50mg = 300mg Spiro
>>
im a normie
>>
>>7936582
>reverse male pattern baldness
Flat out lie, methinks.
>>
>>7945853
There's no way to give you "solid numbers". There's a billion small factors in play, and they're different for everyone.
>>
>>7947984
Hownew.ru
>>
WILL HRT FIX MY AWFUL BONY DAD KNEES?!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>7953452
No.
>>
>>7950270
nope, it happens to people all the time and is already starting for me at 3 months
>>
I cannot find a doc on my shit insurance for the life of me.
>>
>>7953506
How do you deal with boney knees?
>>
>>7953575
Trust me, if boney knees is your biggest problem you're doing pretty good.
>>
>>7953575
If you're underweight, then gaining weight might help slightly. If you're not underweight, then nothing will help.
>>
File: 1483492669632.jpg (33KB, 401x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483492669632.jpg
33KB, 401x485px
>oral estrogen doesn't work
>estradiol valerate is out of stock everywhere
>depo estradiol gives me crazy mood swings
>patches and gel is just shit

What options do I have for estrogen medications? My hormones are in such flux right now that I've become incredibly moody/depressed/etc. My therapist has seriously suggested I stop estrogen altogether until I can find different medication that won't make me want to fucking kill myself. It doesn't help that I live in a bad area for healthcare, let alone trans care.
>>
>>7954263
Why doesn't oral work?
>>
>>7954263
Patches have gotten a bad rep because of old Hon's being on them, but they're actually pretty good. Progynova made me a moody mess andthey stopped selling injections here in Sweden so I was put on patches. My levels are good and they no longer fluctuate. So try them (unless you have thick and rough manly skin)
>>
>>7954271
Taking 6mg oral gives me the hormone levels of a menopausal woman while 8mg gives me insane fatigue. I was sleeping more than 12 hours a day and couldn't stay awake for more than maybe 6 hours at a time. The fatigue stopped now that I'm on depo estradiol, but I'm having insane mood swings.
>>
This is probably an obvious question
Is it alright if I always take my hrt in the morning,and my blood tests are 2 hours later?Wont it affect the results?
If it is relevant,I take 50 of androcur and 2 of climer every morning
>>
poor university student and already look kinda feminine, what should be the most important thing I should buy and keep taking until Im more financially stable in a few months?
>>
so like whats the lowest dosage of hrt i can take short of rendering it completely useless? i was prescribed 50mg spiro and 2mg estradiol but i'm apprehensive currently taking a full dosage due to a few circumstances. is halving or even quartering this pointless or would changes just be slower and more subtle?

basically, i don't think i want to sprout boobs right away but i do want every other feminizing effect. SERMs dont seem to be an accessible option right now.
>>
>>7954263
How often are you injecting?
Of course it's likely to give you moodswings if you only inject once a week or so when the shit has a half life of 3 days.
Also patches are not shit, it's just that they don't work for some people. I only get ~20pg/ml from one 75µg/24h patch so I'd have to wear 10 at a time to get good levels.
>>
>>7956222
>basically, i don't think i want to sprout boobs right away but i do want every other feminizing effect
You can't pick and choose like that (not without SERMs at least). There's no threshold of hormone level where certain effects start but others don't; if you have less you get less of everything.

Your current full dose is already pretty low. I doubt the spiro's going to do anything if you go any lower (if it's even doing anything at 50mg), but you could take the oestrogen down to 1mg.

Why don't you want breasts right away? Is it to hide them or because you actually don't want them for whatever reason?
>>
>>7956510
boobs freak me out a bit. the irreversibility, what if i hate them, etc. it's a gamble which is why i want to start at a really low dosage. i might just halve the estrogen then if the spiro would be useless at 25mg. i don't want to masculinize any further for sure, at the very least.
>>
>>7956647
Well they'll grow pretty slowly at that dose (and they don't grow to an irreversibly large size for a few months at least anyway), so that would be fine. What you're suggesting taking isn't an unheard of starting dose anyway.

Then again, do you have 1mg oestrogen tablets? I don't know of any you can cut, so if you've got 2mg ones you're stuck with that dose (which is still low; few people stay on that).
>>
whats a good selfmed regime for cypro?
>>
>>7954363
Ask your doctor
>>7954594
25 mg cypro and 2mg E
>>7959038
25 mg
>>
>>7959038
most people start on 50mg which is the standard dose, then drop to 25mg after a few months if there T is nuked

i went from 30 nmol/L (super high male range) to 0.8 nmol/L (low female range) in 2 months of 50mg cypro, but i still haven't lowered my dose cause i have 100mg pills that i just split in half, and i figure the progestin effect from cypro is worth it too
>>
File: Pill_splitter_2.jpg (245KB, 1100x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Pill_splitter_2.jpg
245KB, 1100x1300px
>>7956692
You can cut any pill, you just use a pill splutter
>>
>>7936582
How do i milk myself?
>>
>>7959038
If you want to save money or you're somewhat old, start with 25. Otherwise, start with 50
>>
>>7960345
>tfw been on 50mg for 6 months and too socially nervous to get a blood test to see if I should lower the dose or not
>>
Is there any way to determine what your "effective" testosterone level is when you're on an antiandrogen which both reduces testosterone production and inhibits androgen receptors? Blood tests tell your your testosterone levels but not how much of that testosterone is binding and functioning correctly. Specifically I'm looking for how it works for cyproterone acetate.
>>
>>7960345
>>7960838
so, how does 25mg for the first two weeks then moving up to 50mg from there sound? And then adding some estrogen after 4 weeks
>>
>>7961285
Normally you start at your personal high dose of cypro and then cut back because it is less cypro needed. Example:
>2 months cypro with 25mg
>then test your T-levels
>eventually go down to 12.5mg cypro to maintain your T-levels
You may change the numbers with 50mg/25mg. It depends on your initial T-levels (pre-everything).
>>
Just got my 3 month lab results back.

>Testosterone, Serum: 18 ng/dL
>Estradiol: 114.9 (doesn't say units)

Is this good? My doctor hasn't called me or anything yet I just saw them on labcorp's website, according to the OP pic my T is fine but my E is a little low.
>>
>>7961048
uhhh dude circulating levels directly correlate with how much are binding to receptors
>>
>>7961412
I know, but with the antiandrogens the amount that binds is less than normal and varies depending on the drug. So if you for example have serum testosterone that's above the female range (which would indicate that your dose is too low), the amount of testosterone that's actually working may be equivalent to a level that's in the female range if the receptors were functioning normally (so in reality you don't have to adjust your dose).
>>
>>7961285
Start with 50 and go down to 25, not the other wayt around
>>
i cant get bloodwork done (thanks finland fuck you i hate you) so idk how my testosterone levels are but all my cum is totally clear and boners are like pretty weak so i guess thats a somewhat ok indicator?
>>
So I've just started cypro, but something is confusing me. Is it really a progesterone? If it is, wouldn't starting progesterone immediately be bad? Normally I read that you should start it after some months on E
And if you're supposed to reduce cypro over time, won't that also reduce the progesterone and reverting progress? Do I have to take independent progesterone pills once I reach a certain cypro dosage?
>>
Is being underweight going to hurt or help progress? Should I fatten up after a few months?
>>
>>7962310
Starting underweight is the best start. Then you gain after starting, easy fat redistribution.
>>
>>7962310
Fatten up once your hormone ranges have been female for a while. Only waiting "a few months" is very risky
>>
File: 1489555974985.jpg (479KB, 1099x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1489555974985.jpg
479KB, 1099x1195px
>>7936582
Who here /self medding but no bloodtests/

I like to live dangerously
>>
>>7963134
Same
Death when
>>
>>7963134
>tfw no bloodtests nearby
>>
>>7963134
>50mg of cypro and 8mg e daily
>no blood tests

Living in the fast lane here
>>
How dangerous is HRT to self medicate for the first half year before I can get insurance and all of that?
>>
>>7963657
you will die within 3 months, it's very very dangerous
>>
>>7963675
How in 3 months?
>>
>>7963700
the pills know you are not under supervision of a medical professional so they will hit you much much harder so your body can't handle it and you die
>>
>>7936588
>50 mcg patches
im on 2 100mcg patches
your endo is a retard
>>
File: 1487548453063.gif (53KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1487548453063.gif
53KB, 160x160px
>>7963134
>>7963423
SAME
>>
>>7963700
just keep getting blood tests monthly and learn how to read them
>>
>>7963815
>>7963710
Yeah I guess there is blood clots and shit to worry about. Is there anything else I could do before I start HRT to help towards transition?
>>
is 25mg cypro and 2mg e safe for self med? I can't blood test anytime soon till about august or so
>>
>>7965003
thats half the standard dose, so maybe start on those for like a month then increase to 50mg cypro and 4mg estrogen if everything is all good with your bodies response to them
>>
>>7961515
it sounds like your balls are dead, good job!
>>
>>7965003
i started with that although im 110 lbs and i was told 50mg would be too much for me and desu its working for me i think

im gonna up to 4mg and switch from estrofem to progynova
>>
>>7961528
Cypro is a mild progestin, and so you will get some progesterone affects along side its anti androgen effects, its not as much of an effect as taking full on progesterone, but its ok because progesterone doesnt reach norm al levels till a few years into female puberty. so i would say its best to stick with cypro for the mild progestin effects, and then take full on progesterone later after srs or an orchi in a couple of years and you stop cypro
>>
What can i do if my liver is trash ;_;
>>
is 100mg spiro and 2mg progynova enough? i'm 19 idk if that makes a difference

should I up to 4mg? i've been on and off them for like 4 months
>>
Is 19 too late ?
>>
File: 1443585585331.png (5KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1443585585331.png
5KB, 258x248px
Any russian anons in transition ? Where do you get your pills ? Any advice ?
Did you talk about HRT with a doctor ?
I wonder whats the way to get pills in Saint-P.
>>
File: 1475865678219.jpg (784KB, 1573x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1475865678219.jpg
784KB, 1573x1593px
>>7960826
Here is your answer.
>>
How will HRT affect my weight loss ?
Should i lose weight before starting HRT or it does not really matter as long as i keep losing weight when i take pills ?
>>
>>7965772
she looks like a fucking man
>>
>>7966184
Sorta fits the general theme here doesn't it?
>>
>>7966184
BREAKING NEWS: Trannies finally discover that not every cis woman is the poster-girl for beauty!
You freaks set too high of a standard for passing on yourselves.
>>
>>7966184
Women in the 70s looked like that.
>>
>>7965676
Is 24 too late?
>>
>>7965676
Yes
>>7966345
No
>>
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?topic=159387.0

Anyone tried taking their stuff anally? Specifically estradiol though,similarities to sublingual? Which brings me back to the age old question of taking progynova (estradiol valerate) sublingually I guess..

http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=21856

That shows some cis woman discussing taking progynova vaginally at least, and mention anally (suppository), so I'd guess based on that it should technically work..

It's the first pass metabolization in the liver that I don't know how will work when it's coming from the blood stream otherwise.. But injections are also estradiol valerate..
>>
Will i look more androgynous if i take AA (Bicalutamide) and SERM (Raloxifene) ?
Or is estrogen necessary to change the way you look ?
>>
>>7963134
Just had an appointment with my GP where I was suppose to ask to get a blood test, instead I just sperged out and made some shit up. Guess I'll just die then (literally).

>>7963185
>>7963341
>>7963423
>>7963722
How is it going for you guys?
>>
>>7967193
Haven't died yet, so that's good.
>>
File: 1310115504605.gif (42KB, 193x217px) Image search: [Google]
1310115504605.gif
42KB, 193x217px
any medbros wanna advise on my results?

Currently taking 12.5mg cypro and 4mg (split morning and night) and have been on hrt for just about 60 days.

testosterone (serum): 13 ng/dL
estrogens, total: 320 pg/mL

I took 2mg progynova about 1 hour before they drew my blood and I had been fasting about ~12 hours and took 2mg progynova the night before.

Should I lower my progynova down to 2mg a day split morning and night? What about the cypro? I was taking 50mg a day and about a week before the test I started to lower it to 12.5 mg. I'd like a bit higher of testosterone, maybe 30-40 ng/dL or so. What do?
>>
>>7968739
After taking 50mg cypro for 2 months your T should stay low even with a lower dose like 25 or 12.5mg. A higher dose of testosterone is good against depression for some people. Just take 12.5mg or 25mg from now on and wait what the next T-tests says, I would say.

I have the exact regimen like you btw and am on HRT since beginning of february this year. No blood tests since then, but my genitalia are already shrunken. This is a good sign, I guess.
>>
>month and a half cypro and progy
>go shopping
>buy more eyeshadow and nail polish
>get called "sir" by cashier
WHEN WILL I START TO PASS
>>
>>7968866
Nice that's what I'm hearing. Your balls ever hurt? My balls kind of ache all day lately.

>>7968923
Sounds like you need to wear shorter skirts and higher heels... They need to know you're a true womyn, hon. Keep at it :)
>>
File: 1489872005752.png (84KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489872005752.png
84KB, 240x240px
Hey anons, I'm thinking about starting HRT.

Problem is, informed consent won't work for me at the moment, so I was thinking about ordering them online for the time being until I can get to an informed consent clinic in a few months and switch from my DiY dosage to the IC clinic one.

Is this a bad idea? Is it even worth the head start (considering earlier is always better)? I was also thinking about just taking AA to stop my man-ness from spreading. What do y'all think?
>>
>>7969063
It's a bad idea, but one lots of people do. The people who do will recommend you still get regular bloodwork. I don't know off the top of my head but somebody here should know what to ask for.
>>
>>7969099
How about if I only take AA's? I can't imagine that would really hurt, since it's not like I'm gonna be taking crazy high dosages.

Also I'm definitely going to get my blood checked, but it'll probably be after I get to an IC clinic. What kind of problems should I be worried about?
>>
>>7969131
I'd order a blood test first. Get it done, then start. It's nice to know where everything is before you get going on HRT.

If you just take AAs you're going to have low T and low E which will make you depress probably. You'll slow masculinization though.
>>
>>7969200
Thanks for the info! I'll definitely look into gettinga blood test done.

I'm thinking about taking Cypro for a couple of months. Should I just do the 50mg/day regimen that everyone seems to be doing?
>>
>>7969320
im >>7968739 so I guess so, I was doing 50mg a day for like 6 weeks and now im tapering down since my T is too low for my tastes. I didn't get a test before I started and I kind of regret it.

Even 25 mg a day would be a good starting point. I was really tired from the cypro dose, so that would be a nice place to go then you can decide after your next test.
>>
>>7936973
Insufficient E, perhaps? Maybe soe proestrogens?
>>
>>7968739
You're supposed to get your blood test just before taking your next pill, not right after.
>>
File: unknown.png (148KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
148KB, 300x300px
I want to get a blood test before i start eating titty skittles but I don't know where to start. Under what circumstances are blood tests covered by insurance? Can I get blood testing done at my IC clinic? Should I go to a local blood testing lab? Recommendations?
>>
Should I eat food before taking cypro + progynova
I know it was important for spiro
>>
>>7970565
It doesn't really matter where you go, I think. My experience has been that most insurance policies that cover blood tests do so because blood tests are for prevention, which is 100 covered with lots of policies. It's more important you know what to ask for.
>>
File: mercury.jpg (438KB, 1600x2558px) Image search: [Google]
mercury.jpg
438KB, 1600x2558px
>>7968949
>"Nice that's what I'm hearing. Your balls ever hurt? My balls kind of ache all day lately."
My balls turn lightly blueish on some days and they did hurt a lot in the first two weeks or so. Now they only hurt occasionally. My nipples are hurting lately.. But I take it as a good sign.
I hope your ball hurt goes away quickly. But take it as a good sign! My genitals are all small and soft now and I do not get erections anymore. That all came after the "hurting phase".
Also I can confirm this (>>7969367). I started with 25mg cypro and got good results without any sleepiness, depression or anything. The 50mg dosis cypro is for those, who want to make really, really sure that their T-levels are nuked as fast as possible.

>>7968923
1,5 months on cypro and estrogen does not turn you magically into a woman, anon.
Also more eyeshadow and nail polish does not turn you magically into a woman.
... Tbqh nothing does magically turn you into a woman...

>>7971348
I am taking my cypro and estrogen directly after I wake up. No problems so far.
>>
>>7971348
Most sources says to take cypro with food. I personally get weird stomach pains if I take cypro without food, but I don't really know if that's supposed to happen. Estrogen is fine to take whenever, though
>>
should i be concerned if ive been getting super horny this whole week?
my cum is still clear and basically nothing (at least compared to what it was before) but im making more and more of it, should i be concerned?
>>
I want to transition but I want to keep the use of my dick, what anti-androgen do I take? Brica something?
>>
Any aussies here know what the laws are like for importing prescription drugs? Don't want to get picked up on some illegal drugs being shipped to my university address.

(I'm just talking about E and Anti-Androgens)
>>
Can you even make it when you're 6'0-6'1?

I just want to be normal...
>>
File: 1427957227768.jpg (41KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1427957227768.jpg
41KB, 446x362px
>>7972260
I'm 6'3, how do you think I feel :((((
>>
>>7972266
you'll be fine den
>>
>>7972266
>>7972260
>Can you even make it when you're 6'0-6'1?
Yes.
It's actually an advantage to be tall (as long as you are reasonably slender) because your head appears smaller.
Being a small mtf is not an advantage because the head appears even larger then.
The only disadvantage you have being a tall tranny is the extra attention you get. That might be a big con at the beginning.
>>
doc wants me to start on a blocker for a month, are there any effects that spiro alone will have?
>>
How long does it take cypro to kill your balls?
>>
>>7972221
If you can get your hands on bica then sure, its one of the best AA options.
Dont take only AA tho. You still need estrogen or SERM to keep hormone levels healthy. Not a lot of people take SERMs, but i never heard of complications with it. Even if you take bica estrogen can still make you sterile or dysfunctional so be carefull.
I heard that ralox+bica is a good combination and i just ordered them. Im not transitioning though. Just looking for a way to look more androgynous.
>>
>>7972594
Years
>>
>>7972594
Happened almost immediately for me. 2 weeks in and I was at 11 ng/dl total T.
>>
>>7972845
>>7972872
Nice and predictable then
>>
>>7972845
>>7972897
I mean chemical castration takes years, if just blocking T is "killing your balls" then it only takes a few days
>>
>>7972950
what's the difference between chemical castration and blocking T then?

Do you mean to tell me that T will continue to affect me and my body for years after I start taking cypro?
>>
File: CqLjQr4WgAACyUA.jpg (34KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
CqLjQr4WgAACyUA.jpg
34KB, 800x714px
Best workout routine for butt + hip growth?
>>
>>7972962
I'm not 100% sure, just echoing stuff I've read on here
If you've killed your balls then they have taken permanent damage and won't produce T even if you stop taking cypro. That's chemical castration

Blocking T simply means that you're blocking the T, it won't affect you as long as you're taking cypro
>>
>>7972985
>Blocking T simply means that you're blocking the T, it won't affect you as long as you're taking cypro
okay good, that's what's really important.
never thought about cypro killing my balls, but that's probably because I'm trying to get an orchiectomy anyway.
>>
>>7972979
https://www.t-nation.com/training/dispelling-the-glute-myth
>>
>>7971348
i dont take my cypro with food nor did my endo tell me to do it
>>
>>7972260
being tall is great
i tell people the only con is that i can't wear heels so much because it makes me so tall
in reality this is a pro because i dont like heels
>>
Completely new to this I see the hormone guide but want more information. I just want to be more feminine in general. Want to keep a working dick though. I'm 19 what hormones should I be taking? Will estrogen destroy my dick?
>>
>>7974152
Bico/Ralox
Also read the thread and /femgen/ thread here on lgbt
>>
hi, so
i was on HRT entirely for a week in feburary (like the 13-the 22)
then i was on spiro for about a month...then off sipro for like 5 days...and now I'm on just estrogen (2mg 3times a day) and progesterone.

how fucked am I?

i've been getting morning wood since I ran out of spiro last week and its triggering the shit out of me, i'm half way tempted to take a pair of scissors to it

I started HRT in March of 2014, so i've been on them mosly consistently for 3 years (several month long periods with no estrogen, but was on spiro consistently until last week basically)
btw, being poor sucks, as does relying on health insurance to buy your hormones cause you can't afford the bulk upfront cost of buying hormones online
>>
with the estrogen shortage having no end in sight, do I need to just bite the bullet and self-med?
i've been on pills since last summer, and they suck.

if i'm going to self-med, then I may as well also switch to cypro over spiro, and use injections for progesterone, yeah?

i really want one of those pellets that go in your arm, but I dont know how I get that with my health insurance. does anyone know?
>>
Will taking just bica be good if I want feminine features? Like femboy/trap look? Want to maintain full function of my dick so I would rather not take an estrogen if I don't have to.
>>
hi i'm switching away from estrofem to progynova because i don't like taking it sublingually, am i doing the right thing
>>
18, MtF, FL, 8.5 months HRT

I take
2 MG Estradiol ( B/887 2 )
100 MG Spironolactone ( MP303 )
together every 12 hours with food

My 6 month blood work came in with
40 pg/mL Estra
220 ng/dL Test
which i've been told is low??? Despite talking to my endo to see what was up, she said keep the current prescription and once i'm a year in she'll start prescribing progesterone. I guess i'm asking if i'm doing something wrong? Because i feel like i'm messing up somewhere
>>
>>7975796
high T, low E. go up to 200mg spiro and see what happens.
>>
Does bicalutamide retain muscle mass or help with loss?

This says it causes muscle mass reduction: https://books.google.com/books?id=_4SwO2dHcAIC&pg=PA1297#v=onepage&q&f=false

But this study says it retains: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20950306
>>
>>7975796
Lol you're so fucked, your levels should be the opposite of what they are.
>>
File: f2d.jpg (26KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
f2d.jpg
26KB, 480x490px
I really want to buy these hormones but I'm so fucking scared. Pls talk me into or out of it.
>>
>>7976140
there's nothing wrong with taking them for a bit just to see if you're more comfortable on HRT. There are no permanent changes for 3 months. If it's not for you, no biggie you can stop taking them. But if it turns out that you feel better on hormones, then it'll be one of the best decisions of your life and you'll feel so much better.
>>
First 4 months with no blood test should be safe, right? I plan to only do half dosages until Im in a safer spot
>>
>>7976390
Same plan desu but I won't quit smoking so I'll just get a blood clot and die
>>
still waiting for the package to arrive but after reading a few things about breast growth i went out to walmart to buy a sports bra pictured. made sure i knew what size to get before i went so i wouldn't be digging around. wanted to get a black one but grey was my second chose though. NOBODY and i really mean it noticed or cared. was also on sale for $4 too. ill give it a go tomorrow i guess
>>
>>7976470
Is half dose still bad? Or is it just smoking that youre talking about
>>
>>7976140
take mones an become a girl ;) boobies are cute desu
>>
>>7975271
No
>>
>>7974682
try cypro instead of spiro, it will damage your balls so you can lower the dose and save money, and your balls will still be wrecked for some time when you come off it
>>
>>7972227
WA tranny here, i self medded from inhouse for 6 months no problem. if you are worried about where you are shipping, use 'poste restante' and you can pick up the package from a post office
>>
>>7976140
>>7976339
>There are no permanent changes for 3 months
I read that it is possible to become infertile and even develop dysfunction after a week of using cypro and after a month of spiro.
Also if you take estrogen you are basically guaranteed to become infertile, however it can take from 3 months to 3 years, so its more like a lottery.
Try to take it slow. Take Bica+E or Bica+SERM for 3 months and observe how it affects you.
>>
What's the science behind how much estrogen someone needs?
I read about mtfs being on just 2 or 4mg E all the time, how can they be in high female E ranges with such a ridiculously low dose?
I'm only in ideal ranges with 10-12mg and I'd love to reduce that to save money. T is gone with 12.5 cypro so I'm saving some money there, but the estrogen is just killing my wallet
Would changing to injections be cheaper?
>>
>>7977577
what estradiol are you on and how do you take it?
>>
>>7977771
Swallow progynova, 6mg morning and 6mg before bed
>>
>>7977775
okay i was just wondering if you were taking estrofem orally which would lower its effectiveness

but damn that is something
>>
>>7977296
>become infertile and even develop dysfunction after a week of using cypro
um... not on a tranny dose of like 50mg
>>
File: clap.gif (42KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
clap.gif
42KB, 356x200px
>>7977775
>Swallow progynova, 6mg morning and 6mg before bed
You are an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>7977577
estrogen would be a lot cheaper with injections
>>
>>7977577
>12mg progynova
All that estradiol valerate must be killing your liver something bad. Get on injections gurl
>>
I'm 18 with a part time job living with my mom and two brother. How much does HRT cost generally (in Florida if that helps)? I want to move out because no one in my family would be happy with me transitioning so I can't really start while I still live at home. Just wondering so I know how much I need to make in order to start HRT plus be paying for all the things that come with living alone.
(Pic related kind of, its me in a dress looking ugly because of my manliness)
>>
>>7975796
Your endo doesn't sound very smart if she saw those numbers and decided to keep the same dose.
>>
>>7977915
qhi has a minimum order of 45 euros which is just under fifty us dollors when converted
>>
>>7967175
Guess nobody have tried this here then, I'm gonna give it a try for a little while taking one pill orally and the other one rectally 2 times a day and see how it make me feel at least x)

"Thanks Dory. No reason given. I just mentioned it yesterday at the clinic and they said no its vaginally!? So checked packet today and it says orally. Rang clinic to tell them and they said ignore that - it is definitely vaginally. Just seems strange but thought I would check with the ladies on here." - some chick taking 2mg progy 3
>>
>>7977915
I posted this here before, what I spend on hrt from qhi, though the estrogen is pretty high dose and you could probably save a bit there at least in the beginning..

(Price/pack - quantity/pills - price/pill - price/day - price/year)

2mg Progy 16€÷84=0.19×4=0.76×365=278€/year (8mg/day)
50mg Cypro 50€÷56=0.89÷2=0.45×365=163€/year (25mg/day)
5mg Fina 50€÷28=1.79÷4=0.45×365=163€/year (1.25mg/day)

278+163+163=604€/year (÷shipping)

1pack Progy lasts 84÷4=21 days (17.4 packs/year)
1pack Cypro lasts 56×2=112 days (3.3 packs/year)
1pack Fina lasts 28×4=112 days (3.3 packs/year)

3-4 packs/shipment;
18+4+4=26 packs in 7-9 shipments at €15 ~ 105-135€/year

Total 604+135=739€=<$800/year
>>
>>7977269
That makes sense
Is there anyway to get cypro covered by my health insurance?
I guess as soon as I get a job I can buy some cypro online
I've not had my levels checked in a while, but I've been worried about dick function since 100mg spiro a day used to take my T levels down to almost nothing; but I've been taking 200mg for the last few months out of paranoia and so that function returned is worrisome
I jacked off the other day and a ton of spunk came out, I think the last time that occurred was like when I was less than 3 months HRT
>>
>>7972164
bumping bc noone answered my question
>>
So I just took my last 12.5mg dose of cypro before switching to bica. How long do you think I should wait before starting bica now, and what's a good starting dose coming off of cypro?
Also I had been taking cypro at night but could I take bica take in the morning with my 4mg progy because there's no sedative effects, or should I still split it up?
>>
>>7978814
not sure how the switch between cypro to bica, but for me when switching from spiro to cypro i wish i overlapped them for 2-3 weeks or so, didn't feel to good the first month until the cypro kicked in..
>>
>>7976599
Smoking on hrt is bad :c

>>7978814
You can take bica in the morning, I'm in the opposite situation lol.
Any advice on switching from 25mg of bica to cypro?
>>
When is the best time to take bica ? Morning or evening ?
>>
does HRT make things better if you're might be trans
>>
>>7980387
Yes if you are either under <25 or put in exponentially more effort into it beyond that age per year passing.

Most cases it's a good idea, *but* being sure is very good. Otherwise if you're just a femboi then Bicatulamide will do.
>>
>>7980387
without a doubt, you'll feel better. no guarantee you'll pass or not be a hon. but you will feel better than being on T.
>>
>>7980874
Or you'll feel better if you ARE on T. Sorry I forget there are trans men here sometimes.
>>
Is progynon depot gone from adc forever? They've been out of stock for a while.
>>
Lets say I'm well over 30, if i start HRT now and gauge my level of Hon vs passable, could i just stop if i look like a dude in a dress?
>>
Is it harder to lose weight once you start HRT? I read somewhere that it is, but I'd like some confirmation.
>>
Had my blood work done two days after an injection (Saturday -> Monday). Estradiol levels returned 54 pg/mL. I'm taking depo-estradiol 0.2mL (1mg) weekly.

Shouldn't my levels be higher two days after an injection? When I was taking delestrogen, my levels were around 1300 pg/mL after two days. Depo-estradiol works differently but even still, 54 pg/mL seems especially low.
>>
ugh my boobs just like hurt randomly throughout the day like seriously wtf stopppp
>>
>>7981626
Why in the world would you want it to stop? afaik that means something is happening lol
I love that feeling x)

>>7981622
>>7981618
1mg weekly? I thought the norm was more like 10mg a week, or 20 every other..
>>
>>7981724
Depo-Estradiol and Delestrogen have different formulations. The normal dosage for HRT is 1mg and 10mg respectively.
>>
>>7981748
I see, had never heard of it before, looked it up;

>Estradiol cypionate yielded significantly lower peak estradiol and estrone levels than did valerate and benzoate esters. Estradiol and estrone levels both reached peak levels about 4 days after the injection of the cypionate ester and about 2 days after administration of the valerate and benzoate esters.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7389356
>>
>>7981787
Thanks for that. Would I need to increase the weekly dosage from 1mg to about 2.5mg in order to achieve adequate hormone levels? That should put me around 200 pg/mL at peak unless I'm mistaken.
>>
>>7981841
Can't really speak on that as i know nothing more than you do about it, but i know some may take 20mg a week or 40 every other with valerate so taking a guess, that could work.
Also the ncbi site says cypionate will peak after 4 days, and you took your test on the 2nd day.. I don't know how big that gap would be either.

Lastly taken from this
>Estrogens were elevated for the shortest time (4-5 days) with the benzoate ester, which was followed by the valerate (7-8) and the cypionate (about 11 days).
I'd guess the cypionate taken every week could stack a little on the other dose too.. I don't know how many weeks you've been on it though.
>>
>>7981922
After looking at my blood work I'd guess my peak levels couldn't be more than 120 pg/mL. So doubling my dosage won't put me above 300 pg/mL which should be ideal. I've been on this medication for a little over a month now, so stacking doses doesn't come into the equation.
>>
>>7981626
I hit my boob while rounding a corner too quickly at work the other day and started to cry it hurt so bad.
>>
Wait can you just get the meds for that website? I thought you had to jump through a bunch of hoops like getting a therapist and what not to get HRT. Can you really just fucking buy it there?
>>
>>7983058
Black market is love <3
>>
>>7983123
I can't believe I hadn't heard about this until now. My asshole therapist said she wouldn't sign off on it unless I came out to my parents who fucking hate trans people. This just made my day. And it's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cheaper too.

I love you 4chan
>>
So I have a lot of questions now. Should I go to the doctor for this if I buy it off of one of these sites? Will they get mad if I do that? If I shouldn't go to the doctor, how I make sure my blood and everything is in working order?
>>
>>7983135
We love you too, now go get on the skittles and post progress pics for us. Cute panties essential.
>>
>>7983255
There at lots of labs that you can go to without a doctor's referral, order the tests yourself, and interpret the numbers yourself. The obvious downside is you need to do your homework, and even then you might not know what to look for.
>>
starting blockers this week, how long should I wait before shaving my legs and what not so that it doesn't grow back fast?
>>
would three months of 2mg progynova be a good starting point for 4mg? if i could do bloodworks i wouldve
>>
>>7983946
Well,my endo is making me wait 4 month to change from 2 to whatever she wants,either 4 or 6 (probably 4),so I dont think 3 monta is a bad ammount of time
>>
>>7983255
I'm using my GP while self meddling, but I'm in Norway, don't know if that would differ..
I just tell her everything though and she does the blood work without an issue, I think most of the time as long as you give them a reason to test for this and that there won't really be an issue..
>>
>>7983900
Wax and/or epilate them! So much smoother and won't feel like a cactus when they start coming out of the surface again.
>>
hip growth really is a meme isnt it? does anyone have photographic evidence its not?

just tired of the hon lies.
>>
>>7984210
I mean, if you look at a girl who started at like 12, their hips are obviously "female". Results just get worse from there.
>>
File: cpp.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
cpp.png
273KB, 600x583px
>you will never ever be a young school girl lesbian
When I see yuri I tear up.
>>
>>7984213
>doesnt post photographic evidence
>>
I'm a year on hrt (legally) and I just moved states, so I lost my doctor. So I ordered from QHI a while ago, and still waiting for that to show up, though it has supposedly shipped.

So, its been 6 days since I ran out of pills (and I rationed for a week or so up to that point). Will there be any adverse effects? How long until I start 'reverting' I guess?

Also, anyone with QHI experience in the US, what's your average delivery time, and did you have any issues with your first order?
>>
>>7984290
im at 10 or 11 days (just woke up) and on there website it says anywhere between 10 to 15 days but ive heard storys of it being longer
>>
>>7984290
I'm in EU but their shipped mail (which I assume is the same everywhere) says the order is expected to arrive within 15 working days, or 3 weeks.. For me it usually arrive somewhere in the second week though 5-10 working days.
>>
>>7984290
US can take a bit, simply how it works with Qhi outside the EU. Recorded delivery is more quicker typically.
>>
is it fine to start on 25mg cypro? ive been on 25mg for almost a month now and recently i saw all the stuff about starting at 50mg and then moving down to 25mg once ur t levels were fucked, is this a better way to do it? ive got like a lil bit of boob growth and my libido is long gone so idk if im just worried over nothing xd
>>
>>7986404
25mg really isn't enough to start with for a lot of people. If you can't get blood tests, you should stick with 50mg unless money is a big problem.
>>
>>7941172
>>7940717
I've done SOME research but I'm being gate kept as fuck so I'm thinking of just going on ihp. Why shouldn't I just mimic this persons dose?
>>
>>7984290
>>7984821
for the record us seattle
it arrived today so 11 days this is my first order came in a white bubble envelope with "documents & items for personal use" guess i start tomorrow then
>>
So I'm going to be starting my transition in less than a week. Any recommendations on an Estrogen and a Anti-Androgen?
>>
>>7986602
how about a person whos around 100 lbs 50mg might be too much

personally im like that and 25mg is enough
>>
>>7988064
Cyproterone, and sublingual estrofem
>>
>>7988064
avoid premarin (conjugated equine estrogens)
its strong but made of horse piss
>>
>>7988064
>>7989058
cypro and progynova

estrofem is a meme. The estradiol hemihydrate in it is less potent and effective than the estradiol valerate in progynova. Even though more is absorbed sublingually, progynova is still a better choice IMO especially with the cost factored in.

t. have tried injections, progynova, and estrofem
>>
>>7979979
Long half life means it doesn't matter. I take it after lunch.
>>
>>7989467
Got a source for that? (estradiol hemihydrate being less potent and effective than progynova)
>>
so how long do you have to be on hormones until you don't have to take shits anymore?
im 1.5 years in and i still have to, it's really annoying, i have to keep coming up with excuses for why im peeing for so long etc
>>
People that have experienced hip growth, what does it feel like and where do you feel that? When did you start to feel it?

My hips have been sore all day and I don't know whether to be really excited or really worried.
>>
>>7992438
Mine's definitely grown 3-4 inches, but I never felt anything at all (though I didn't have any breast pain either)
Sleeping on my side became kind of uncomfortable, but that could also be because I lost weight
>>
Does your normal general doctor or a dermatologist prescribe Finasteride / Dutasteride? I want to talk to someone about it but am not entirely sure who, and mtfg is useless at answering questions.
>>
>>7994832
I *think* your doctor should be able to prescribe it for hair loss.
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (71KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
71KB, 604x604px
What is the best estrogen? Estrofem, estradiol valerate or progynova?
>>
>>7995061
Estradiol valerate injections >sublingual estrofem >oral estradiol valerate (progynova) >oral estrofem
>>
>>7995073
how is sublingual estrofem better than progy

enjoy your short expensive peaks
>>
>>7989467
>effective
Sublingual is lower risk more effective than oral. you can't compare potency between an oral medication and a sublingual one. Progynova is only more potent than oral estrofem, meaning you can get the same results from a lower dose. If your goal is to save money, then sure go with progynova you will be fine, but if you want the most and fastest feminisation possible, you should go with injections or sublingual intake.
>>
>>7995108
what if im switching from 2 mg estrofem to 4 mg progy
>>
>>7995097
1. faster feminisation
2. lower blood clot risk
3. lower liver risk
4. getting high from massive estrogen spikes feels good

Peaks are no problem if you split your dose through out the day
>>
>>7995126
Then you would be going from a low dose to a standard dose. you will likely see great feminisation, but also have to be concerned about thrombosis and liver risks
>>
>>7995140
god damnit if cost wasnt an issue id definitely stay on estrofem so idk what to do really
>>
>>7995168
injections would be the best option and cheapest
>>
>>7995216
qhi doesnt sell injections tho
>>
>>7995131
Go rectal progynova lol

---

Also this was what I managed to pull together of information regarding alternative administration of Oral Progynova (Estradiol Valerate) now quickly, and I'm tired, please find a hole in it to disprove it's possibility so I can do more research on it in the morning x).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectal_administration
>A drug that is administered rectally will in general (depending on the drug) have a faster onset, higher bioavailability, shorter peak, and shorter duration than the oral route.
>..the rectal route bypasses around two thirds of the first-pass metabolism..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_pass_effect
>..is a phenomenon of drug metabolism whereby the concentration of a drug is greatly reduced before it reaches the systemic circulation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodrug
>Inactive prodrugs are pharmacologically inactive medications that are metabolized into an active form within the body.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estradiol_valerate
>Upon ingestion, regardless of the route of administration, estradiol valerate behaves as a prodrug via cleavage by esterases into estradiol and the natural fatty acid valeric acid.
>This cleavage occurs not only in the liver, but also in the blood and in tissues..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Route_of_administration
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bond_cleavage
>>
>>7995351
you think dirty. i like it
>>
File: FuckYou.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
FuckYou.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>7936582
You need to fucking mention in the OP image that Cypro has permanent fertility implications
>>
>>7995561
Thanks, Blaire White!
>>
File: sad cat_tiny.jpg (79KB, 339x700px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat_tiny.jpg
79KB, 339x700px
So i just did my pre-hrt (mtf) blood test and my prolactin is pretty high (50,15 ug/l, standart range for this labo is 4,04 to 15,20).
I'm afraid the doctor will refuse to give me HRT, anyone has experience with that?
Also, a subsidiary question if anyone know, my progesterone is also quite high (0,67 ug/l, with normal range under 0,15), and i have no idea why ._.
>>
File: IMG_2728.jpg (59KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2728.jpg
59KB, 665x574px
Is the estrofem that is sold on QHI sublingual?
>>
>>7997382
oral estradiol have a tendency to increase prolactin levels the most, so your endo will most likely not prescribe oral estradiol to you
>>
File: 1482007131281.jpg (160KB, 483x579px) Image search: [Google]
1482007131281.jpg
160KB, 483x579px
I was shaping my eyebrows when I noticed some hairs are going blonde at the roots. Is this normal or is HRT thinning my hairs? I've been on E for just over a year now.
>>
>>7997413
There is no such thing as non-sublingual estrofem. If you want to save money, you can special order elleste solo from QHI. Same drug, different brand. It costs 24.39 euros instead of 43.72 euros.
>>
>>7998378
tfw I used to have to buy with that shitty prices and now they just cost me 0,5 eur bc gone legal
>>
>>7995457
Thanks, dirty is fun x)

Also I think the back way is pretty similar to sublingual, but in this case you won't have to risk your teeth to the sugar coating with the slow dissolution time of progynova.

>>7995351
And nobody have found or tried to find a flaw in it yet?
I may have one though, or something left out - the absorption itself of the pill/valerate stuff, how long it'll take there compared to sublingual and if anything back there can ruin the ingredients like salvia in the mouth may..
>>
My endocrin has me on 0.5mg estradiol moving up to 1mg in 3-4 months and 2mg in aprox 2 years. Am I being memed on? I don't know what to do
>>
>>7999882
you a being memed big time lol
Most people start on 2mg and move to 4-6mg after a month or two
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.