[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General terms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Hsts, AAP, a*p
I'm new here so I don't get the lingo.
Can we have a common terms thread?
Mfw> MTF and I have no idea what's going on
>>
None of that lingo is real.

You are better off knowing. Essentially it is shit disturbers trying to turn the community in on it self like some kind of snake eating it's tail.

Basically they are using those terms to further divide transpeople and imply we are fetishists.

All of which based on pseudoscience of course.
>>
>tfw you accidentally deleted your post
>>7936050
But yeah, pretty much this.

HSTS and AAP/AGP are pseudoscience. They're bunk.
>>
Op here, still I'd like to know the definition and disregarded based on my own experience then sit here wondering. I think it would be better to exchange ideas then to reject the poster without knowledge of their positions. Like why the fuck is hon so prevalent, it's like it's derogatory. I hate being called hon myself because it's patronizing. But some use it like huh, subhuman shit
>>
>>7936015
here's a guide to the definitions in question:
https://sillyolme.wordpress.com/faq-on-the-science/
they were not invented by 4chan, despite what some people appear to believe
some posters use them legitimately, others have more...eccentric interpretations
>>
>>7936093
Wow just wow, a lot of that jives with me but due to life experiences I've become completely disinterested in men (rape). I can't connect with men besides my family. I know I'm not trutrans because i repressed until my mid twenties for fear of victimization, social norms. I feel like that encounter broke me as a person.
>>
>>7936144
Im op hsts is Homosexual transexual, still have no idea on the other crap
>>
Hsts- homo kids that are forced into a bubbles that because they buck gender norms they get tranner'd by parents.
Agp- autogynophillia, the act of loving women so much you project that passion onto yourself. Not being able to feel sexually aroused unless you are taking or sharing the role of being female in a sexual paraphilliac way.

That's it so far
>>
>>7936145
>mid twenties
as the guide explains, while neither hsts nor a*p are legitimately called 'trutrans', there are plenty of hstses who don't transition until mid-20s it's just less common
>>7936149
hsts = 'homosexual transsexual', trans people who are gender non-conforming in their natal sex and fit into society better in their transitioned sex and generally have those traits from an extremely young age
aap = 'autoandrophile', the term for trans men specifically who don't fit that description (they're usually gay/bi, kinda flaming, into yaoi, are less likely to be super genital dysphoric, etc)
a*p = a catchall term for agp and aap
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.