[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand how people can experience gender dysphoria.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: state_of_yu_gi_oh.png (2MB, 828x1741px) Image search: [Google]
state_of_yu_gi_oh.png
2MB, 828x1741px
I don't understand how people can experience gender dysphoria.

I don't get how a body can be so important to people, I could wake up female or intersexed tomorrow and give 0 fucks.

A person is more than their body or Sexuality, a person is a collection of passions.

As long as I am able to do what I love and aquire a SO, I couldn't care the least about my body.

What causes this stupid obsession with one's body?
>>
>>7935843
Compare it to sexuality. The body of their partner matters a lot to most people, so much they wouldn't even date them if they looked like the other sex, even if they were the exact same personality.

Think about how much of society is gender segregated. Imagine a really girly woman and how much her life would change if she had to live and be treated by everyone around her as a tough man. It would be a massive change to her life, and she would feel awful about not having the like of life she knows works for her.
>>
>>7935852
Regardless of your gender or genitals, you can probably find a SO who meets the minimum of your standards at least.

A dick or vagina, I know both grant sexual pleasure so I'd be fine with either, so long as my SO liked what I have.

Of course being cis straight is probably preferable, there's a bigger dating pool.

I do not get transgenderism.
>>
>>7935864
You didn't follow either of my points...
>>
Call me sappy, but I'm a firm believer in all that "love begins with the self" nonsense, and how you gotta accept yourself before you're capable of forming meaningful relationships with others

I have an SO and we fuck on occasion, but I feel gross doing so since I hated the body I'm in
>>
>>7935875
I didn't see any points.

And life for both genders is essentially the same to me.

My life would not change at all as a female, well dating would be easier seeing as I started as a gay cis male and my dating pool just multiplied by like 20.

I'do the same shit, wear the exact same clothing(bland shit), and enjoy my hobbies.
>>
>>7935884
I do love myself, but I have no passion for the shape my flesh takes. I love my mind.
>>
>>7935843
>I don't get how a body can be so important to people, I could wake up female or intersexed tomorrow and give 0 fucks.
You really couldn't, not unless whatever bit of brain wiring causes dysphoria flipped too.

It only matters when it's not right, like getting an eyelash in your eye.
>>
>>7935889
>ignores all posts
>repeats like broken record
>>
>>7935889
>I'do the same shit, wear the exact same clothing(bland shit), and enjoy my hobbies.
That's exactly what I do right now except as a girl and cuter which made me love myself and actually take care of myself.

Out of curiosity, what made you ask this? Are you trying to understand a trans friend of yours?
>>
>>7935843
>xyz
>pendulum
>synchro

fuck neo-yugioh, classic is best.
>>
>>7936376
No, it isn't. I've been playing since the start and classic was always a retarded unskilled unbalanced mess.

Just because you knew nothing about the game back then doesn't make it fine.
>>
>>7936459
Classic is a clusterfuck, but neo didn't fix the problems, only exasperated them. It's a thousand times worse than any flaw you can criticize classic on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.