[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: KmIDNTb0_400x400.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
KmIDNTb0_400x400.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
> Be me on twitter.
> have like 50 subs
> Come out and admit that i have a crush one Milo (or Quinby {not too sure}) Stewart for reasons beyond my understanding
> He responds!
> SenpaiNoticesMe.jpg
> He rejects me outright...
> crawl back into loneliness cave
>>
Please do everyone a favor and kill yourself
>>
File: EtIwxGQ.jpg (15KB, 537x433px) Image search: [Google]
EtIwxGQ.jpg
15KB, 537x433px
This is a joke

This is troll

Please. For the love of god.

Let this be a troll thread
>>
>>7934843
Nope, i did it. wanna die
>>
Still better than 99% of threads on this shitboard
>>
>>7934837
I want to!!
>>
>>7934888
well its a true story
>>
>>7934817
>Him
ok, buddy
>>
>>7934922
well i didnt wanna be rude when admitting i have a crush. I already called shim a living meme
>>
Got any screenshots OP? You can blur out your name or whatever, I'm just curious.
>>
lmfao is this you

https://twitter.com/altosax1030
>>
File: the face of autism.png (94KB, 314x475px) Image search: [Google]
the face of autism.png
94KB, 314x475px
>>7935206
>>
>>7935215
thats me
>>
>>7934817
I'd also like to say that i believe gender dysphoria is a disease and i do not think unconscious or implicit bias is real. I voted for trump and i believe in the furthering of freedom and the American experiment. I love the US Constitution and obsess over politics. I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I FIND QUINBY ATTRACTIVE.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170317-073737.png (690KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170317-073737.png
690KB, 1080x1920px
Is this roast real or fake????
>>
>>7934817
I could on some level get over you being attracted to Milo, but you call that a senpai? Take a long walk on a short pier over a lake of knives.
>>
>>7934817
MIlo is a true FTM hon.
>>
>>7935453
>and i do not think unconscious or implicit bias is real

Is this the most ironic statement ever devised?
>>
>>7934817
So you had a crush on a wannabe-masculine tomboy... And your gender bending crush rejected you over the internet. Cool story dude!
>>
>>7934817
You are actually legitimately retarded to the point where it's genuinely worrying.
>>
>>7935793
Real. The nazi image probably threw him off so he thinks you're creepy.
>>
>>7935215
i think you like her because you look a lot like her
>>
>>7936764
That and probably the "I DONT AGREE WITH YOU XD" bit desu

OP why do you like this mongoloid anyway, seems like an ass
>>
>>7936931
Nah, I'm totally fucking with you all. I don't like fascists. I did it for the lulz and I'm not actually sure what Senpai means.
>>
>>7934817
this thread is fake because no one is actually attracted to quinby
>>
>>7937142
You aren't the real OP I am, I love ugly trannies and want to suck their dicks!
>>
>>7937724
Well that's true too but fascist thought police aren't my thing
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.