[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manliness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1432422864724.png (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1432422864724.png
98KB, 400x400px
https://youtube.com/watch?v=k9U-uwCsYH8

Very important serm for all men on /lgbt/ right now!

There's only one thing in the world that can save any of us and that's the love of Jesus Christ.
>>
why don't you stick around and chat instead of posting bs links and leaving like you usually do?

i'm christian too and it'd be nice to meet an lgbt friendly believer :)
>>
>>7934443
I'm MtF and i try to serve god :P
>>
>>7934443
We all have to make sacrifices to live more like Jesus. Sexuality is a tough thing to control but it is quite obvious what God's will is.
>>
>>7934476
Yeah, when I first realized that God made me gay a huge weight dropped off of my shoulders. It's too bad that most churches are such Pharisees, but I managed to find one that accepts me just the way He does :)
>>
>>7934530
God didn't make you gay, you are just deluding yourself to match your temptations. What will of God could be served by you not being able to reproduce and make a real family? Society and the works of Satan have warped our minds in many ways, the only source of truth we can look to its the scripture, which does not condemn homosexuals, but the act of sodomy. God will accept and love you, no matter what, though that does not mean nothing that you feel is a sin.
>>
>>7934580
Okay, never mind, then... Does this actually work on anyone?
>>
>>7934647
My posts alone can't help anyone. Only the grace of God has the power to save. I suggest reading the word with an open heart and finding your own walk.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.