[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psych ward

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 8

File: 131.jpg (22KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
22KB, 320x213px
Does anyone have any experience with going to a mental institution while being lgbt? I'm specifically looking for trans experiences but anyone is welcome to share. Will they take away hormones if they find you depressed or something similar?
>>
Yes they will take away your hormones.

They will strip away many of your rights for good.

You will get saddled with a ridiculous hospital bill.
>>
>>7933124
>for good.
Until you're released, surely?
>>
>>7933107
All you really need to know is that you want to avoid going there at all costs. Prison is preferable.

>>7933220
Just by spending time as a "patient" in the psych ward, you do lose certain rights permanently.
>>
>>7933262
>Prison is preferable.
Why?

>you do lose certain rights permanently.
What the hell? Which rights? I'm guessing they don't warn people of this or they'd get no voluntary internees.
>>
>>7933291
Prison is perhaps more dangerous than the psych ward for your body, since guards and prisoners alike might seek to hurt you physically, but it is less dangerous for your mind and your spirit. Being a convict, even in maximum security federal prison, still doesn't mean being subjected to the "treatment" (torture).that psych ward "patients" are subjected to. Stuff like being forced to take their "medicine" which screws with your head, or to lie in total immobilization on a bed with restraints for hours on end.

As for your rights - being committed involuntarily to a psych ward for any amount of time means you permanently lose your right to bear arms. That's the only one that I know for sure.
>>
>>7933291
I am an MTG that was volantarilly admitted and in for a week

Its a waste of time. It's a daycare for people in way worse shape than you andI don't even bother. Only those admitted against their will lose any rights. They will give you hormones if you have a prescription for them

Oh and they gave me a bill for $12k just to house me. Insurance covered 8
>>
>>7933516
Mtf I mean sorry
>>
>>7933408
The torture will depend on what you were admitted for and whether they deem you dangerous? So it can be avoided by being pliant?

Do you get banned from guns in all circumstances?

>>7933516
Why were you admitted? How did they not tell you how much you would be charged?
>>
>>7933107
I went to a psych ward and I just said what my hormone medications were and they gave them to me
granted I was prescribed them by a doctor
and I am in a fairly liberal state
>>
>>7933553
Was depressed for over a decade at that point and I was running out of options.
Was caught with a weed and a bowl, and the lack of smoking on probation led me to a suicide attempt.
For some reason my bf and his family recommended it, and it was the worst advice they ever gave me.

The staff is nice and there is no torture or anything like this. The point of the place is to destress, and the policy is to be hands off most of the time. You are locked in until a doctor decides you wont hurt yourself or others.
>>
>>7933980
>there is no torture
Lies. My sister was tortured in a psych ward when she was just a fucking teenager. What they do to their "patients" is forbidden for an army to do to prisoners of war under the Geneva Convention. They force drugs on you, let you squirm in restraints for hours, humiliate you and degrade you any way they can, all to keep your weirdness under control.
>>
>>7933107
i was in the psych ward for a week last summer, and for a week last month, i'll repost what i blogposted last summer:

>>7933291
>What the hell? Which rights?
can't own guns and such
for me i think its a 5 year ban, but i'd need to re read the paper work
>>
>>7933980
>For some reason my bf and his family recommended it, and it was the worst advice they ever gave me.
Not the nicest way to dump someone.
>>
here, is my repost
http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/6743277/#q6749584

you should be able to follow the thread for there.

Last month i was on a psych hold, but i was taken to a regular medical hospital first, and they never transferred me to a psych hospital so i was in that room for a week.
they didn't give me hormones
most called me "he"
my paper work and whatnot had an "F" and i was listed as female
the second time wasn't as bad as the first time, since I was alone except for the sitter nurses who had to watch me at all hours, I had my own TV and i didn't have to wake/sleep at certain times, although i could only eat when they brought the meals and I couldn't go outside the room, so I was literally in that little box for 6 days straight
>>
>>7934020
>They force drugs on you, let you squirm in restraints for hours, humiliate you and degrade you any way they can, all to keep your weirdness under control.
Can you describe this some more?
>>
>>7933107
For me, the hospital psych ward was really chill, but then because of my insurance they had to send me to basically a mental hospital, and it was kinda shit. They have to strip you at the beginning to check for weapons or whatever, so I had to show my dick to the staff which was awkward. Psych wards are always co-ed (unlike shelters and prisons or whatever), so a bunch of older men basically sexually harassed me while I was there, and it took a few days for them to verify that it was okay for me to take hormones in addition to the psych meds they were shoving down my throat. But nothing really bad happened besides that, I made friends with some of the other crazy people, it was more annoying than actually traumatizing.
>>
>>7934020
what was she committed for?
>>
>>7933107
i had a good time

>>7933124
you didn't ): that sux

okay here's what happened for me:

they used my preferred name even though i didn't change it yet legally. they kept giving me all my hormones, they even let me do my own shots and handle needles.

there were smoke breaks every hour on the hour. i hooked up with 2 people while i was there.

the food was pretty good and they did your laundry. it all got billed to my insurance because i said "im suicidal". i didn't pay anything.

all in all 10/10 mini-vacation would recommend
>>
>>7934369
worth noting i did say "im a suicidal drug addict" so i got sent to the drug addict building.

if i got sent to the mental problem building it problem wouldn't have been as fun, but the drug addicts were senpai
>>
>>7934283
>They have to strip you at the beginning to check for weapons or whatever, so I had to show my dick to the staff which was awkward.
But you could ask for female staff to do the search?

>Psych wards are always co-ed (unlike shelters and prisons or whatever), so a bunch of older men basically sexually harassed me while I was there,
How did they let them get away with that?!

>and it took a few days for them to verify that it was okay for me to take hormones in addition to the psych meds they were shoving down my throat.
You'd think they'd give your medicine for your legitimately diagnosed GID priority over whatever they want to numb your mind with.
>>
>>7933980
>there is no torture
False. There is no torture if you don't have a reason to be there, if you're committed and you have actual problems you're fucked.
>>
You could end up in a facility where staff are really kind and accommodating or one where the staff is abusive and you'll be ignored and treated like an animal.

I was in and out of hospitals as a teenager because of bipolar/psychosis...it's a mixed bag. I would only go if you legitimately feel like you're in danger to yourself or others.
>>
>>7934369
did it help you afterwards? what were you in for?

>they even let me do my own shots and handle needles.
ftm?
>>
>>7934406
>But you could ask for female staff to do the search?

Well they knew I was trans from the paperwork or whatever, so it was weird because they assumed I'd already had the surgery. I had to tell them I hadn't, and so they tried to be nice by giving me a "choice" between female or male staff, but I was just like "nah just give me the female staff anyway".

>How did they let them get away with that?!

The worst of the guys was already doing that shit to other girls, so me and this cis girl went up to the staff together and basically complained enough that he eventually got separated from us, but it took a lot of moaning.

>You'd think they'd give your medicine for your legitimately diagnosed GID priority

They basically treated me like I was crazy for being so adamant about it, like they acted all deer in headlights as if I was a dog barking at them instead of a human. I eventually did go crazy because of it, they kept gaslighting me about the privileges I did and didn't have, pretending like I had already taken it when I hadn't, all sorts of shit. So my mind kind of just broke as I was arguing with this guy at the medicine counter in the middle of the goddamn night, I started crying and kind of just curled up on the floor in protest.
>>
>>7934495
>what were you in for?

a wicked barbiturate addiction. i was trapped in between withdrawals and overdose, it was tricky.

>go to hosptaiol
>ask for help tapering off
>dr goes "....barbiturates? what is this the 70s? how did you even get those? i dont know how to treat that... i can send you to another hospital a couple towns over... but it will cost you a ton. of course, IF... you were suicidal... you wouldn't have to pay anything, your insurance would cover it. just saying..."
>...say im suicidal
>get transported to that hospital, but also locked up for 2 weeks
>did get off barbiturates.
>but i was highly motivated to quit so i dont think it helped i could have just done that at home
>>
>>7934495
oh, mtf
>>
>>7934406
>But you could ask for female staff to do the search?
not her, but my situation was the same, they knew I was trans and a female nurse did the search.
I didn't get a choice, and she didn't touch my dick although she saw it and stuff
>>
>>7934533
>The worst of the guys was already doing that shit to other girls, so me and this cis girl went up to the staff together and basically complained enough that he eventually got separated from us, but it took a lot of moaning.
They make patients strip naked for safety, but then let them get sexually abused? How much worse treatment could they give...

>They basically treated me like I was crazy for being so adamant about it,
They're supposed to be responsible for your care, and they deny you your medicine...

>they kept gaslighting me about the privileges I did and didn't have, pretending like I had already taken it when I hadn't, all sorts of shit.
They lied/tried to trick you into going without medicine while believing you had taken it?! This is appalling.

>So my mind kind of just broke as I was arguing with this guy at the medicine counter in the middle of the goddamn night, I started crying and kind of just curled up on the floor in protest.
That was what changed their minds about letting you have it? The fact that you needed to argue in the middle of the night is bad enough in the first place.

>>7934696
Still pretty inappropriate unless there was a real need, even if there was no contact.
>>
>>7934832
well everyone gets the strip search, so there was no getting out of it
they looked through my hair and took all my bobbypins too
>>
>>7934020
For me the only torture that came of it was dealing with the other patients. There was an insane Catholic hick boy who did not take it well that I was a tranny
>>
>>7933408
Ohh, shit! I guess if you plan on ducking into a looney bin, then better get your solid share of shooting people done beforehand!
>>
>>7935721
>My experience in prison was pretty brutal because its prison.
Bit off topic, but to save on making a "being LGBT in prison" thread, how so?

>The only good thing was that the nursing staff in the prison were awesome.
How were they nice?

>I personally think he said it because I'm a gay man because he couldn't give me a good enough reason.
To think that this still happens today in modern countries.
>>
File: IMG_1964.jpg (79KB, 317x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1964.jpg
79KB, 317x416px
I was made to go into one at 17 after getting into an argument with my mother and she construed something I said as my being suicidal. I was locked up for nine days, given virtually no privacy, frequently woken up in the middle of the night so they could take my blood like vampires.

I tried to use this as an opportunity to make my gender dysphoria known and they pretty much ignored me. They tried to fix me with various antidepressants that gave me pretty severe side effects.

It ruined my trust in the psychiatric profession and made me miss any opportunity to transition at a semi reasonable age.

I live every day in resentment.
>>
>>7935781
sure, blame them for your lack of transition, but you know it was your fault for arguing with mom
>>
>>7935792
You don't know my mother, cunt. Nor do you know much else about me.
>>
>>7935789
>I was constantly sexually harassed by some guys like openly they'd look at my arse and make comments about wanting to fuck me. One guy literally pinned me to my friends bed in his cell, spread my legs and dry humped me.
They are allowed to get away with that? Even just being naked in front of others would be a bad time for me.

>Why are you worried, are you being sectioned?
I'm not OP, I'm just morbidly curious about unpleasant society makes life for people.

>>7935801
>So I helped her fill out a complaints form so they could let her shower alone without having all the men around.
The fact that she needed to complain at all was nasty.

>I think it's disgusting that they put trans girls in men's prisons just because they have penises.
Yeah. Does it depend on if she's changed her paperwork?
>>
>>7935832
>about how unpleasant
>>
File: 1488423243708.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1488423243708.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
I will share my experience

some context:
>be me, freshman in high school, 16yo
>by this point I'm completely fucked by dysphoria/puberty/depression
>I came out to my religious mother 3 years prior
>"you can do what you want with your body when you're an adult"
>she was not accepting, this ruins our relationship and I'm thrown into a depression that only worsens as I get older
>home life is a nightmare, I'm wandering the streets regularly
>no friends, no interest in my future/education, ditching school as much as I can, suicide is a daily struggle

anyway,
>one day at school, I'm in P.E.
>the rest of the boys have changed and left the locker room
>I hide in the bathroom, decide I'll kill myself today
>the pain is just too much, I'm in a full-fledged panic attack
>"is this how it ends?"
>I rush to the administration offices, they can immediately tell something's wrong, an ambulance is called
>I'm taken to the hospital
>I'm questioned by medical staff, my family shows up, lots of questions and lots of medical tests
>I'm admitted into a youth's mental facility, told I'll be here for no less than 72 hours
>my shoelaces and my phone are taken away
>it's a coed facility, roughly 8 boys 12 girls
>3 to 4 security staff with us at any given time
>assigned a bed, meals are given to us at assigned times, we're allowed 30 minutes of fresh air time every day
>every night we all need to take our anti-depression medication and the staff checks our mouths to make sure we took it
>a boring place overall but I met some very interesting people
>one girl specifically, she didn't seem like she belonged there. almost as if she got herself admitted just to see what it was like
>eventually I'm released
>mother claims this was god's doing, he saved my life blah blah "I know it's him"
>"no mom I'm actually just very depressed because I'm so dysphoric you stupid fuck"
>nothing improves (I only get worse) until I finally turn 18 and begin to transition

t. 21yo MtF
>>
>>7935858
>one girl specifically, she didn't seem like she belonged there. almost as if she got herself admitted just to see what it was like
describe her?

what is your life like now?
>>
>>7935905
>The prison system in this country is just incredibly old fashioned and cruel
i expect other countries are just as bad
>>
>>7935721
> I was sent to the hospital wing after setting fire to my cell twice because I thought God told me to do it so I could go to heaven.
> They prescribed me 5mg of olanzapine
What the fuck. I was prescribed 5mg of olanzapine just for being depressed(granted, I told them it had been going on for over 6 years) and having daily suicidal thoughts(though no suicide attempts). It wasn't helping much and it made me incredibly sleepy, so they eventually cancelled it and prescribed me 200mg of sulpiride.
>>
>>7933107
I went to a psych ward when i came out as trans then repressed for 5 years.
>>
File: k9uiMJOhOWM.jpg (74KB, 550x682px) Image search: [Google]
k9uiMJOhOWM.jpg
74KB, 550x682px
>>7935882
>describe her?
she was very calm and collected. she seemed bright, too. early into our conversation she stated that she "didn't need to be here", rather she "had to" for whatever reason. we spoke for a little while and she tried to talk me out of transitioning. she wanted to leave me her number but I had no intention of remaining connected and rejected.

>what is your life like now?
now I'm picking up the pieces of my life. I'm 15 months post-orchiectomy, I'm newly 21, my hair is the longest it's ever been and as far as I can tell the hardest parts of my transition are over. I'm still very depressed and I suffer from chronic depersonalization but I'm no longer suicidal. dysphoria is a daily struggle, too. I'm a few months into repairing my relationship with my mother, she recently told me how she wishes she never kept me from HRT all those years. at the same time I no longer have a relationship with my father. I don't pass, or I don't believe I pass. I'm gendered female ~80% of the time when I'm in public but I believe this is just people being nice or not really bothering to look deeper. I may not pass but I'm by no stretch a "guy" so peope just default to calling me "miss", or "can I get you ladies anything?". I have a loving boyfriend and I'm keeping myself busy with work so as to fund my transition further (laser, some FFS, legal stuff) so ye.

>>7935916
the food was the worst part.
>>
>>7933262
>Just by spending time as a "patient" in the psych ward, you do lose certain rights permanently.
This is true i was abducted by these filthy creatures, 5 years later i still have no rights.
>As for your rights - being committed involuntarily to a psych ward for any amount of time means you permanently lose your right to bear arms. That's the only one that I know for sure.
It's more than just classical rights, I have no right to have a opinion especially when it's a valid opinion. Everyone treats you differently and less then human and you become accustomed to it and treat yourself as less then human.
>Oh and they gave me a bill for $12k just to house me. Insurance covered 8
Atleast i wasn't billed if i was i would refuse payment and be locked up again cause thats "disobedience/crazy"
>So it can be avoided by being pliant?
Yes being there bitch=better treatment i only got out when i became the doctors bitch i thought i acted it to get out but you have to act so hard it has lasting effects.
>Was caught with a weed and a bowl, and the lack of smoking on probation led me to a suicide attempt.
This needs tobe addressed I'm 2months sober and at higher risk of suicide then ever before fantasy is becoming reality. Am getting high in a week so i don't kill myself
>The staff is nice and there is no torture or anything like this. The point of the place is to destress, and the policy is to be hands off most of the time. You are locked in until a doctor decides you wont hurt yourself or others.
Bullshit the staff aren't nice they mentally abuse and break there patients just like a pimp breaks in a hoe. I was never a risk to others or myself thats just a bullshit line they use to justify there evilness to society.
>>
>so a bunch of older men basically sexually harassed me while I was there
A patient was trying to pretend tobe my dad and coerce me into working out with him so he could perve. Another patient enlightened me that he was a pedo.
>there were smoke breaks every hour on the hour.
Lucky, i was denied smokes for the first week and i went even crazier, after that smokes were at nurses discretion and they used it as a way to manipulate the patients.
>You'd think they'd give your medicine for your legitimately diagnosed GID priority over whatever they want to numb your mind with.
There priority is creating new drug dependencies where they take the credit/bonus for
>I eventually did go crazy because of it
Thats the goal they create crazy they don't treat it.
>It ruined my trust in the psychiatric profession and made me miss any opportunity to transition at a semi reasonable age.
This is heartbreaking, similar situation father went into denial hardcore and triggered a psychosis in me so i was treated for psychosis and forced to repress 5 years later can't repress anymore either kms/hardcore drug use(am 2months sober)/transition. It's hard to think i could be 5 years on hormones fully pass have a job and be happy if i was treated correctly instead I'm suicidally depressed constant anger/rage drug dependent a shell of a human and at the cutoff age of ever passing, probably future hon that kills itself.
>>7935792
Kill yourself.
>nothing improves (I only get worse) until I finally turn 18 and begin to transition
congratulations for not succumbing to repression from that experience. Tbh im jealous and happy.
> I was prescribed 5mg of olanzapine
This is the goto med doctors are making a killing of it it's eli lily's best selling medication and it causes diabetes guess what the next top selling medication is. Yea it's anti diabetes medication. Theres been class actions and it's still being peddled i used to have the documents from dankweb but formatted pc and the sites have died.
>>
>>7933408
I work in a psychiatric ward(United States, I don't know what country you are from but you said right to bear arms so I'll assume US as well) and the people who are forced to take their medicine are people who are a direct danger to themselves or others without it. Same for people who are put in 4-point restraints, which I've still yet to have to do because of the danger to the patient and the paperwork that it involves. 99% of the time you don't need to put someone in 4-point restraints because the use of IM medication is safer and less traumatic for the patient.

>"treatment" (torture)
most people who are return customers are so because they felt better, went off their meds, and did some stupid shit that makes me glad they can't own guns anymore. So yes you're going to take your fucking meds or you'll never be stable enough to leave.
>>
>>7936234
And the shill arrives. Are you even capable of independent thought?
>So yes you're going to take your fucking meds or you'll never be stable enough to leave.
Prime example of some of the mental abuse that occurs.
>IM medication is safer and less traumatic for the patient.
Bullshit its less traumatic had 4 point + multiple IM they "had" to keep upping the dose.
>>
>>7936253
A lot of the people who come in straight up cannot function on a basic level without their medicine. These people are legitimately not capable of independent thought. Not everyone needs it and I don't force it on them if they don't because even when someone is involuntarily committed, I'm not going to stab them with a needle unless they are a danger to themselves or others. But if you're going to sit there and tell me that nobody who gets committed needs their meds then I'm laffing.

>bullshit they "had" to
A lot of our clients have to so they'll stop throwing chairs at staff and other clients.

There is a lot of shit in state hospitals because mental health has terrible funding and there is still a stigma that people want to "lock up the crazies" instead of helping them with treatment, so I absolutely believe the stories that I've read in the thread. There have been and still are some really shitty mental health facilities in the US. But to generalize treatment in psychiatric institutions as torture is stupid because there are people who need help.
>>
>>7936267
>A lot of the people who come in straight up cannot function on a basic level without their medicine.
Another line programmed by your masters.
> These people are legitimately not capable of independent thought.
Recycling my line = proof
>Not everyone needs it and I don't force it on them
You'll do/believe whatever your masters tell you
>nobody who gets committed needs their meds then I'm laffing.
I'm not going to deny some of them need there meds (Im still taking mine) but thats due to forced dependence. I'm born under Aesculapius and Thoth there's better ways to heal someone than shoving pills down there throat and creating psychiatric drug addicts. The updated oath is a joke reworded to cover the mental ass of current evil practitioners.
>A lot of our clients have to so they'll stop throwing chairs at staff and other clients.
Look for the source of why they are throwing chairs rather then sedate them into obedience. Tell me that if you were being wronged and abused you wouldn't get upset about it and try defend yourself.
>There is a lot of shit in state hospitals because mental health has terrible funding
More bullshit the funding is great and an entire scam. I've been used as a trophy to enable further funding, the industry taking credit for my own work.
>so I absolutely believe the stories that I've read in the thread.
At least your not turning a total blind eye.
>But to generalize treatment in psychiatric institutions as torture because there are people who need help.
Is hard to not generalize when have been subjected and experienced the horror stories
> is stupid
again with the mental put downs in a pathetic attempt to claim superiority.
>who need help
= codeword for abuse and self gratification of the ego to believe what one is doing is correct/manipulate the subject into believing the same.
>>
>clients
forgot to mention this word implies monetary trade which is truth current medical industry is a money grab. The real healers wander around and heal with words putting one in a better more balanced mental state without the use of poisons. They don't do it for the money, they do it because it's what they are.
>>
File: 1480896636054.png (61KB, 332x405px) Image search: [Google]
1480896636054.png
61KB, 332x405px
>>7936338
Well said.
>>
>>7936316
>ur just programmed lol
Yes, the schizoeffective who comes in when someone discovers him inside his squalid home living alone scratching the wall with a fork and malnourished, well he was doing just fine off his meds. Same for the person who went off their antidepressants and started trying to kill themselves, they are doing just fine left alone while actively trying to kill themselves

>ur just recycling my line
I'm presenting you with reality to give you perspective. You sarcastically ask if I'm capable of independent thought, I deal regularly with people who actually are not capable of this.

>You'll do whatever your masters tell you to do
There is a lot of wiggle room in behavioral health, which leads to the awful stories you read in this thread, but I have a lot more room for autonomy than someone who works on a medical wing because a great deal of behavior is up to interpretation. That's why you get people who are legitimate abusers in this system as well.

>people only need their meds due to forced dependence
intellectually dishonest or ignorant, not everyone who is doing well on their meds would have been better without them, I've seen that first-hand

>why are they throwing chairs, maybe they're being abused
or they're acutely psychotic, like when they were admitted. Most people of those people were admitted because they were violent and psychotic.

>I had bad experiences, agree with me on my sweeping generalizations or ur just a mean abuser
So you can't be objective because of your personal hangups, understood.
>>
>>7936338
>the real healers wander around and use words, man
I'm sure an acutely psychotic patient will feel the healing properties of that person's words and keep himself from breaking that person's bones, for sure man. When person is stable then what you are referring to is outpatient therapy. Someone can live and go about their lives and seek treatment with people who can talk with them about their problems. Do you think there is no place for acute re-stabilization facilities? When someone is a danger to themselves or others, then that is the appropriate place for them until they can be made stable again and make decisions for themselves. People decompensate sometimes, as much as you are trying to avoid that fact, and in cases such as psychotic breaks, that is not because of those dastardly medical poisons.

>client is just about money
People like it better when you refer to them as clients instead of patients because it is a word that implies more autonomy. A patient is treated, a client seeks treatment. You sound like a fan of autonomy in treatment from your posts.
>>
>>7936396
>talking about autonomy while working in a psych ward
Being "involuntarily committed" (imprisoned) and then called a "client" is like some kind of sick joke.

You yourself may be a good person but you are in service to a bad cause. There has to be a better way to help the mentally ill.
>>
>>7936402
There are serious problems with the state of mental health, beyond the complaints in this thread about being forced to be searched so you don't shank someone or being made to interact with others on a behavioral health unit.. The morality of a person being involuntarily committed and then being footed a giant bill is fucked to say the least in my opinion. Because of the understanding that a person cannot just leave AMA when they are involuntarily committed(and when voluntarily committed as well because there is usually a window with voluntary commitment in which a person can still be held so the doctor can have a chance to review the patient's status and decide if they will involuntarily commit them if they are not ready which is fucked up as well in my view), I try to give as much autonomy as possible to people if they are essentially forced to make the unit into their temporary home until a doctor says that is no longer necessary.

That is the reality of an acute re-stabilization facility, if it gets to the point that you are involuntarily committed, it will not be a pleasant experience, just perhaps a tolerable one. The better way to help the mentally ill is to have a good treatment relationship with a psychiatrist worth a damn that can keep you from getting to the point that you need to be involuntarily committed in the first place.
>>
File: 1353601994001.jpg (124KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
1353601994001.jpg
124KB, 600x446px
>be depressed because I denied myself transition
>want to kill myself
>"wait if I kill myself I can take hormones anyway and see what happens"
>selfmed
>parents send me to psych ward
>therapist makes me confess that I'm trans in group therapy
>out myself to friends and family
>doctor notices that I take hormones
>prescribes me hormones
>cisgirls I get to know there go shopping with me
>basically start transition there
>now I'm a proud agp hon
>>
>>7936367
>malnourished
Has more todo with availability of food and poverty then medication. Smokes weed 2.5-20mg Olanzapine still malnourished
Withdrawing from "medication" (Drugs) has a bigger affect on appetite then taking them.
>who went off their antidepressants and started trying to kill themselves
Once again an effect of not being on the "medication" rather then there true self and thoughts.
These drugs create more problems then they solve, deal with the source to solve the problem rather then create more problems for the sake of money and personal stability, your not helping anyone but yourself.
>I'm presenting you with reality
Yet can't see reality gr8 projection.
> I deal regularly with people who actually are not capable of this.
Your personal preprogrammed opinion is not the truth
>behavioral health
So you admit the whole thing is about controlling the will of others?
> not everyone who is doing well on their meds would have been better without them
Being sedated and compliant is doing well? I've achieved more and progressed further every-time I lower my dosages hell even the voices and hallucinations clear up. To bad anti-psychotic withdrawal is worse then heroin, something you'll surely deny.
>or they're acutely psychotic
Imposing ones will on another is more psychotic
> admitted because they were violent and psychotic.
Yea because those that admitted them are psychotic and evil and the patient was trying to defend there self, then they use the medical industry to further there agenda. This is truly psychotic not the person standing up for there rights.
>>I had bad experiences, agree with me on my sweeping generalizations or ur just a mean abuser
So you can't be objective because of your personal hangups, understood.
3rd attempt at mental intimidation/throwing words in my mouth, in an attempt to justify evil, you all have the same strategy when cornered "ur just a mean abuser" in the same sentence as being abusive another example of true psychosis.
>>
>>7936396
>I'm sure an acutely psychotic patient will feel the healing properties of that person's words and keep himself from breaking that person's bones, for sure man.
Have you ever tried? Do you know how? Obviously you don't otherwise you'll be doing that you had the calling but got corrupted along the way.
>When someone is a danger to themselves or others
How many times do you need to regurgitate this line? Say something enough maybe it will stick ;)
>in cases such as psychotic breaks, that is not because of those dastardly medical poisons.
Damage control, can confirm with personal experience the "medication" directly impacts "psychotic breaks" have you actually got experience with the medication you peddle? Nothing but a glorified salesperson.
> a giant bill is fucked to say the least in my opinion.
Get with the times scamming the govt for the $$$ is all the rage atm. How about do it for the satisfaction of legit healing. Oh yea you require a privileged comfy life and is programmed tobe dependent on the obey note.
>The better way to help the mentally ill is to have a good treatment relationship with a psychiatrist
You meen to say be the psychiatrist bitch and enable there abusive habits.
>>
>>7936448
>has more to do with the availability of food
you missed the point or purposely avoided it, which was that without involuntary commitment that person would have died from self-neglect because he was unable to function sitting in his dirty house scratching at the wall with his fork due to their psychosis

>create more problems than they solve
if they help keep someone from killing themselves then they do actually solve more problems than they cause if the person would have killed themselves otherwise. The difference between you and me here is that I won't argue that every single person needs antidepressants to keep them from wanting to kill themselves, but you argue in this post that sweepingly, all of these medications cause more problems than they solve.

>it's just u being programmed
No, there are actually people who become so disorganized that they are unable to function on their own. With dementia clients that can be solved with the treatment of a UTI or it can be their baseline. With younger clients, that can be solved with the time to detoxify whatever they put in their body or with giving them their psychotropics for a long enough period that they reach therapeutic levels in the body.

>u admit that you are controlling others?
it is called behavioral health because people behave in ways that are harmful to themselves or others, such as trying to kill themselves or being catatonic to the point that they are in danger of dying from malnourishment.

>too bad anti-psychotic withdrawal is a bitch
that's why doctors taper those drugs slowly

>stopping someone from harming others around them is more psychotic than the person harming others around them
look at the reply chain, you're not really making logical sense here. Is it more psychotic to keep people from directly hurting each other? That is what you are saying in an attempt to contradict anything I say.

>you're being abusive!
You are not being objective.
>>
>>7936423
>be depressed because denied myself transition
>want to kill myself I can become drug addict instead
>selfmed/repress
>come out to parents
>parents trigger psychosis through denial and send to psych ward
>therapist says drugs are the issue and ignores trans
>doctor notices that I take drugs
>prescribes me more drugs
>cisgirls know I'm a freak but not exactly why
>basically start repressing
>now I'm dead
>>
>>7936474
>you got corrupted
I work with people who are not stable enough to be receptive to that treatment when they first arrive. When they are receptive to reason, I use reason. We have group therapy where your sacred healing words are used every day. But that is only one facet of treatment.

>being a danger to themselves or others is just something u regurgitate
I know you are trying to disagree with me on everything possible, but you are being very obviously unreasonable for the sake of contradiction.

>medication directly impacts psychotic breaks
If medication had no effect then there would be no point in using it. But you seem to have either purposely avoided or not grasped the implications on your argument, so I'll explain it more clearly. You claim that people just need healing words. I give you an example that makes that claim false, which is during psychotic breaks where in many cases those "healing words" fall on deaf ears because of a person's mental state. You avoid the fact that and go back to insulting the use of medications, calling me a salesperson. If you cannot or intentionally refuse to follow logic in an argument, and simultaneously seem only to be interested in having an argument, then there is not much point in having a conversation with you.

>how about you do something for healing, oh yea you need to be privileged and programmed
I could have had a much easier career not working in mental health, but I chose this field because it means helping those people. I am used to the people I help insulting me, so if your words are meant to hurt me in some way then you'll have to do better.
>>
>>7936493
>you missed the point
whilst missing the point, self-neglect =/= poverty
>scratching at the wall with his fork
No one does this stop painting a false picture
>if they help keep someone from killing themselves
They don't the persons will to live stops them and once there will is broken by medication they become more suicidal with a deeper depression then they originally had been treated for.
>The difference between you and me
Theres no need to point out differences in an attempt to claim superiority. Were both healers we just have different methods your corruption is a gift you can sway others that are corrupted more easily.
>No, there are actually people who become so disorganized that they are unable to function on their own.
Your a decent picture painter.
>it is called behavioral health because people behave in ways that are harmful to themselves or others
what gives you the right to decide if something is harmful or not?
> taper those drugs slowly
tapering prolongs the state of withdrawal and makes relapse more likely. The goal isn't to get off the medication, the goal is to cause life-long dependence.
>stopping someone from harming others around them is more psychotic than the person harming others around them
Putting words in everyones mouth its what your good at yea? Quote legit without manipulating words or don't quote at all. You talk about missing the point yet do it yourself nice projections.
>logical sense here.
ah the old logic line whilst being illogical
>You are not being objective.
Straight from logical to objective classic script and manipulator tactics
>>
>>7936531
>I work with people who are not stable enough
Justifying evil
>I know you are trying to disagree with me on everything possible
Not disagree just enlighten you have potential
>If medication had no effect then there would be no point in using it.
$$$
>I give you an example that makes that claim false, which is during psychotic breaks
look for the source of the psychotic break and heal that rather then enable the abuse to continue and use sedation to force the patient to put up with it.
>interested in having an argument
not an argument just a discussion with the hope of a purer path
>there is not much point in having a conversation with you.
I'm feeling this way as well past my bedtime last response and going to bed.
>I could have had a much easier career not working in mental health, but I chose this field because it means helping those people.
You think your helping people but really you're just helping yourself and filling you ego with delusion so you can bypass true evilness. Why does it need tobe a career? Why must you make money at others expense. Follow the pure path and you'll have no need for $$$ to support your comfy life + you'll heal yourself more then you could ever delusionalaly heal others.
>if your words are meant to hurt me
no hurt just dark love, theres light in the dark and dark in the light, seek balance.
>>
>>7936552
You say here >>7936448 that imposing ones will on another is more psychotic. We are imposing our will to stop someone from hurting another person. You tell me that that is more psychotic than the person who is about to hurt another person physically because he's so disorganized he doesn't adequately grasp where he is. And then you tell me I put words in your mouth.

>an attempt to claim superiority
I am not, I'm saying is that the difference between us in this argument is that you make sweeping generalizations and I do not. I do not say that all people need to be involuntarily committed, or that all people need to stay on the meds that a particular psychiatrist prescribes, or that all people who are committed are done so for good reason. I say that there are people for whom that is true, and accept that there are exceptions to that. You tell me that meds cause more problems than they solve, that I am corrupted without knowing much about me, and that having a good treatment relationship with a psychiatrist is being their bitch. You have a habit of generalizing and trying to contradict anything I say, which makes your arguments weak.

>who gives you the right to decide that trying to kill yourself is harmful behavior
The government, and for good reason because trying to kill yourself is harmful behavior. You can tell me the government has no right and that's a different conversation altogether, but the government does give that right to approved facilities which is what you asked. You can argue that trying to kill yourself or others is not harmful behavior and you would sound ridiculous.

>>7936567
>just talk of evil and ego and money and the purer path and dark love and seeking balance
I get enough of that at work not to bother here, not going to reply any more.
>>
>>7936422
>The better way to help the mentally ill is to have a good treatment relationship with a psychiatrist worth a damn that can keep you from getting to the point that you need to be involuntarily committed in the first place.
"The best treatment for the socially deviant is someone who can successfully train them into conformity."
>>
>>7936850
The person I was replying to said that there had to be a better way to treat the mentally ill besides involuntarily committing them. The difference between the two is that you have more freedom of choice on an outpatient basis when you are more stable.

Would you rather make your decisions on an outpatient basis where you can decide your psychiatrist is a quack and find a different one while living in your home, or would you rather be assigned a psychiatrist who will try different medication regimens until they find something that works where you have less say while you are involuntarily committed? I'm saying that it's better to do things outpatient, even if it isn't ideal. My point is that involuntary commitment should be a last resort.
>>
>>7936135
>This is true i was abducted by these filthy creatures, 5 years later i still have no rights.
How were you committed?
How do you not have rights even now?
>>
whats up with the deleted posts?
>>
>>7936579
>We are imposing our will to stop someone from hurting another person.
They aren't attempting to hurt others for no reason, they are doing it to defend there self they have been hurt tortured and abused to the point of becoming psychotic and you enable the original abusers that caused the psychosis by placing the blame on the victim.
>I am not
Psychiatry is nothing but a power game.
>you make sweeping generalizations and I do not.
Yes you are scratching wall with fork? danger to others/self all generalizations.... why do you feel the need to say you don't? nice defense mechanisms.
>without knowing much about me
This convo has taught me much about you it's easy to see your just another classical abuser, you respond and have the same strategies as any abuser.
>You tell me that meds cause more problems than they solve
Before meds i was happy i worked i ate well avoided my abusers, i didn't have voices/hallucinate, after forced med dependence I'm suicidal depressed on the verge of murdering my abusers, not working has voices/hallucinations barely eat. Everytime i lower my dose my life improves I shower clean my house and attempt to better myself. How is it meds are effective? You talk about catatonia yet prescribes sedation to deal with it? it's obviously a sick joke.
>You have a habit of generalizing
Everything you say is generalization you don't see patients as independent human beings you generalize them into categories that are used to further your agenda.
>The government, and for good reason because trying to kill yourself is harmful behavior
The government doesn't have this right to give law=/=moral. More generalization no-one has the right to make that decision except the subject. How is killing yourself to get out of a cycle of abuse more harmful then enabling and compounding that abuse? If there was another avenue of escape from what they've been subjected to the patient would prefer that, how about deal with the actual issues rather then cover ups.
>>
File: IMG_0162.jpg (41KB, 344x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0162.jpg
41KB, 344x400px
>>7934571
> "what is this the 70's?"
>>
>>7936579
>but the government does give that right to approved facilities
beat me to it, $$$ not morals, cosmically they have no right no matter what the law says.
>just talk of evil and ego and money and the purer path and dark love and seeking balance
reworded my quote again exactly what you abusers do you inject thoughts in others heads in an attempt to manipulate and control reality twisting it to your agenda.
>I get enough of that at work not to bother here, not going to reply any more.
checkmate. maybe you encounter it a lot because god is trying to teach you a lesson, and throws it in your face yet you don't listen? enjoy being ignorant and reincarnating as a slave for eternity/the plug of existence gets pulled.
>The difference between the two is that you have more freedom of choice on an outpatient basis when you are more stable.
Bullshit the difference with being an outpatient is you've already been broken and obey
>How were you committed?
My abusers(family) claimed they had won the lotto and had Togo hospital with them to collect it, i didn't believe them but they got violent and bombarded me with injected thoughts using the same tactics as this medfag, rewording my thoughts to attach a negative spin on it/gain control of ones will. Whilst being dragged into compliance ofc i got violent in defense and the old danger to others/self line was used to strip my rights and lock me up, yet the abusers/mental facility was the true danger.
>How do you not have rights even now?
I have no right to see my siblings, I have no right to a valid opinion, I've missed work opportunities due to stigma, I have no right tobe happy. I have no right to claim I'm depressed unless it suits the the/rapist agenda, I have no right to decide to transition yet i should sue for 5years loss of income/needing ffs and shit i wouldn't need if i had of been treated correctly originally and transitioned 5 years ago, I have no right tobe upset about being traumatized.
>>
>>7939135
>How were you committed?
They are abusive/tormenting behind the scenes whilst wearing a loving/caring mask on the surface. The psychiatric industry is the same it's why we hear the horror stories from the patients and the "professionals" are always saying they are trying to "help"
>How do you not have rights even now?
Basically your word becomes invalid for life and you continue tobe treated as less then human.
>>
>>7933107
Suicide attempt, got under 72 hour hold
They had spiro but not other hormones, but my roommate was allowed to bring the others with the bottles and I was fine
>>
>>7936367
>There is a lot of wiggle room in behavioral health, which leads to the awful stories you read in this thread, but I have a lot more room for autonomy than someone who works on a medical wing because a great deal of behavior is up to interpretation. That's why you get people who are legitimate abusers in this system as well.
You think you should be free to incarcerate and torture people without due process on whim.
>>
>>7939135
>I have no right to decide to transition yet
How did they stop you transitioning after you were released?
>>
>be Marine fag that posted a few months ago
>closet trans, can't take hormones in the Corps
(this was in early June before the trans ban was repealed)
>get fed up with life, all the bullshit of the military lifestyle
>3 more years of the repression lifestyle ahead
>no hope for my future
>slash wrist wide open, bleed lots
>close to blacking out when I decide this isn't what I want
>stop bleeding, arrive at hospital
>thrown in military psyche ward
>everything comes out, confess to being repressed trans
>doctors question me repeatedly about it
>they stare at me like I'm fucking retarded
>questions become condescending and honestly pretty fucking stupid
>not allowed any nicotine, go through withdraw which doesn't help my emotions
>moody, angry, feel semi-violent
>don't let that show or they'll put me in the padded room
>only person who supports me while I'm in there is the gay guy who brings us our meals
>after a week finally get out of psyche ward
>have to go to weekly counseling sessions
>still no hrt
>still questioned about everything and treated like they're trying to negotiate with a school shooter
>finally get administratively separated in December
>feb 1st began hrt
life is k now
psyche wards suck
>>
Bi. Cis.

Spent the better part of 2012 in a psychiatric hospital.

Wouldn't know shit about hormones, but they do take ALL your medication from you. If you have regular meds, they are dispensed by a nurse at medication time. If you want something other than what is charted for you, tylenol for a headache say, then you must ALSO have certain PRNs charted for you. Things like tylenol are generally a given, but PRN anxiety meds or anti-nausea medication and even asthma inhalers MUST be on your chart by your doctor, or else you will not be given it.

If you're going in to a psych ward and you take something regularly like anti-epileptics or antihistimines, you have to be absolutely clear about what it is you take, what dosage, when. If it isn't deemed necessary, they'll drop it because of cost. They cut my antihistimines and I complained every day about allergies and then came up with streaming eyes and nose and a rash and they put me back on, for instance.

You do lose certain rights after a stint in a psych ward. There are certain job positions you will never be able to take. You will never join the military or the police and you may not be allowed to purchase firearms.

Mental hospitals are hell on earth and you should try and avoid being committed if at all possible.
>>
>>7934369
Health insurance? This certainly doesn't sound like a state-run hospital or the VA, which are more akin to a city jail, orange jumpsuits (because we're all crazies and dangerous flight risks), terrible food, oppressive lighting, terrible, bottom-of-the-barrel nurses, and doctors who could care less (counseling? what's that? Just throw more drugs at them. If they're zombies, they aren't a risk to themselves or anyone else).
>>
>>7934571
Yep. Insurance.
>>
>>7936200
>It's hard to think i could be 5 years on hormones fully pass have a job and be happy if i was treated correctly instead I'm suicidally depressed constant anger/rage drug dependent a shell of a human and at the cutoff age of ever passing, probably future hon that kills itself.
iktf
>committed against my will by a doc who was treating my injuries at a hospital
>locked up in isolation psych ward for 18 months
>only saw staff, no other patients
>no visits from friends
>no visits from family
>locked in cell for all but a one hour conversion therapy session, read torture session, and 2 hours of ECT.
>pumped full of testosterone and human growth hormone
>eventually break
>forget who I was
>forget most of my skills
>been fucked up ever since.
>can't trust anybody.
>never feel safe

if I'd not been committed against my will, I'd have been transitioned for decades. I'd been on hormones almost 3.5 years when I was committed.

>>7936234
>So yes you're going to take your fucking meds or you'll never be stable enough to leave.
I was a stable hard working adult with a wife and a studio where I made art and did photography before I was committed. On the floor below my studio & home were the offices of the stock fund I founded and operated. I can't do any of that anymore. I can't even hold a steady job. I also haven't had a stable relationship since.
>>
The persecution complexes here! Of course, everyone ever is out to get you.
I went. 72-hour hold for admitting I was suicidal and had a plan. Yeah, you have to take medication. Usually it's a low does or some sort of sedative if you're out of control/panicking.
No soap in tube socks, no ice baths, just a bunch of group and one-on-one therapy, and 'games' and crafts. Worst part was going without a cigarette, but they gave me patch to hold me over. Expensive af though.
>>
>>7957632
>The persecution complexes here! Of course, everyone ever is out to get you.
Which of the horrific accounts itt are you claiming are false?
>>
>>7936253
>they "had" to keep upping the dose.
Well, were you being belligerent? Acting in a way that may make a cop restrain you if you were in lock-up?
>>
>>7934020
For me it was overstimulation. At 7 AM we were abruptly awoken and instructed to sit in the day-room, which is where the rest of our day was spent. The rooms were locked, and while I was nodding from the massive doses of anti-psychotics I had too sleep up against a wall (as opposed to a bed). One time one of the nurses kicked me awake, because I fell asleep in the hall.

Why the hall instead of a chair? For one, plastic chairs are shit to sleep in (try it before you judge).
Primarily though, the soul-sucking fluorescents flooded every inch of the building with a persistent and oppressive buzz, and as soon as we were in the day room and they had a rollcall/ head count they turned on a TV with the volume cranked to the max. I'm not bullshitting you. Full fucking blast. All day. A solid 12 hours.
Just orange jumpsuits, blinding, buzzing fluorescent lights, and that fucking TV at full crank.

This was the VA in Shreveport, Louisiana. The staff were...unprofessional to say the least. At worst, they were incompetent and spiteful.

They were all 2nd and 3rd stringers, bottom of the barrel hacks that couldn't find a job anywhere else. My pops, who had himself worked for years as a nurse, pointed out one staff member to me and said he had been fired from another place for some dangerously negligent behavior.

It was all business; as a patient I felt like more of an obligation, another problem they needed to handle, as opposed to someone in need of help.
>>
so if it's all so horrible, what am i supposed to do if i'm legit worried about suicide?
>>
Debating checking myself into a psych ward, what's the general process I need to follow to go about all of this?
>>
>>7962665
If you are feeling at all suicidal, get into therapy. Nip it in the bud when it isn't as deep set as it will be if you let it fester.
>>
>>7962665
Op here that's why I made this thread because I was planning to go through with suicide so I wanted to see what would happen in the mental hospital if I failed. Reading all these stories though made rethink and rework my plan.
>>
>committed for trying to kill myself
>have to fight with the doctors to get my anxiety meds, then have to fight to get the proper dosage
>I brought all my prescriptions to the hospital so they wouldn't cock it up
>hormones are fine because lol
>ward is divided by hallways
>I'm given a room to myself because tranny (I think that was why, either way I didn't have a roommate)
>only available room is on the hall for drug addicts
>scheduled to do group therapy with the regular suicidal kids
>nurses keep kicking me out of the group room "because I'm with the other hallway"
>I'm not gonna spend my time with middle aged heroin addicts go fuck yourself
>not allowed to spend too much time alone so it's either listen to screaming or risk getting sent away by ignorant nurses
>"yes you do go to group with this hall but otherwise you have to stay on your hall"
>forced to take Prozac and trazodone, both of which really fuck with me
>got in trouble for hugging someone
>even though I did manage to get them to call me by my proper name, it was always "Mr ___"
Good times, I almost got fired for missing work but I told them why I was hospitalized
>>
>>7965818
do this >>7962827
>>
>>7965875
I'm gonna be honest I don't have health insurance like that so I would have pay for that myself and I already owed alot in hospital bills I'm just getting them paid off. Besides im to far gone unfourtnatley I rather use that money to buy a more successful way out. Thanks for your concern though anon.
>>
Does psych wards even help anyone?

These stories sounds like something that would make people even more suicidal than before.
>>
>>7965727
but if i admit to feeling suicidal won't they just toss me into a psych ward anyway?
>>
File: 1465830665-giphy-20.gif (453KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1465830665-giphy-20.gif
453KB, 500x281px
>>7966428
they help you realize that if you want to stop being depressed you have to do it yourself.
start meditating or exercising or something.
they are just going to drug you and lock you in a room so they don't have to deal with you and so that you can't harm yourself or anyone else.
you are the only person that really cares about you. (okay, maybe your mother does too)
nobody else cares.
they are paid to pretend that they care, but they don't.
>>
>>7966877
No, only if you are an eminent threat to yourself.
>>
>>7966428
I came out with PTSD from the experience, but I had an extended stay with awful staff and other patients who were violent. Nothing actually got better.

I guess they help some people sometimes.
>>
>>7966428
You get put in the ward if you are an imminent danger to you or people around you. You're in there until you're not. If you're gonna kill yourself the ward keeps you from doing so.
>>
The bill is the worst part, since its like prison except you pay for it.

I actually roomed with a /b/tard when I was in a self harm clinic. Ironically, we were both lurkers of roblox hq, which had a user threaten suicide and it shut down. Maybe the board was cursed.
>>
>>7968537
What happened in your stay?
>>
prod for more...
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.